BWIN ACCOUNTS

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
sheep
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

BWIN ACCOUNTS

Tue May 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Hello arbusers.

I was arbinging in bwin during a time and had been limited.
After that I cashed out  about 75% of the money, and stop to use the account for some time, I was of vacation.
When I back to the work I wanted to make a normal bet (not an arb, just a bet in soccer game), and deposited some cash again in bwin, but I did not make the bet cause the limits, and I had try to cashout, but the account was closed, wish about 1400 usd.
They send me an email telling me that I could take my money with bank transfer. They ask me for my account number, name of bank, SWIFT code and IBAN code.
But my country (Brasil) doesnot work with IBAN`s code and they do not send me the money in any other account.  I asked for send me the money in Neteller`s account, cause was my deposit method, but all they do is send me the same email  over and over again, every time, asking me the codes of the banks.
What can I do to receive my money?
Where can I reclaim?
I thank since now for the answers.
And sorry for the poor English.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: BWIN ACCOUNTS

Tue May 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Before contacting SBR, try to make a contact with bwin in an other language. Probably you spoke to the Portuguese or Brasilias CS. Try the English one. I dont know if it works like this, but you have nothing to lose.
sheep
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 23, 2012 4:26 pm

I sent an mail to Abe and they tell me to reclaim with ecogra.com. is that a good site?
sheep
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 23, 2012 5:58 pm

I sent an email to SBR*

Return to “Bookies discussion”