RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Greek Stock Market

Where to invest the surplus of funds
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Greek Stock Market

Sat May 27, 2023 11:13 am

According to the graphs showed before, we are close to the end of Black Wave Number 4.
Is that right?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat May 27, 2023 11:49 am

I stopped serving this thread some years ago for the reasons that I explained. Don't expect answers from me.
In retrospect, this thread is awesome. I doubt anyone else could perform better than me. At least anyone I know.
To the T.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat May 27, 2023 1:44 pm

arbusers wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 11:49 am
I stopped serving this thread some years ago for the reasons that I explained. Don't expect answers from me.
In retrospect, this thread is awesome. I doubt anyone else could perform better than me. At least anyone I know.
To the T.
I know that you stopped your answers. Anyway this is a fucking nice thread. For me, one of the best in the forum.
If such disaster finally suceed. How it will affect the rest of Europe?
It is true that Greece is a small country, and its collapse may not greatly affect others. But at the same time, it is the birthplace of democracy, and we all come from there. Undoubtedly, its collapse would have a significant symbolic power.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat May 27, 2023 8:25 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 1:44 pm
I know that you stopped your answers. Anyway this is a fucking nice thread. For me, one of the best in the forum.
If such disaster finally suceed. How it will affect the rest of Europe?
It is true that Greece is a small country, and its collapse may not greatly affect others. But at the same time, it is the birthplace of democracy, and we all come from there. Undoubtedly, its collapse would have a significant symbolic power.

IMO the cycles are aligning globally. It is not a matter of Greece anymore, but a global one. The next cycle will be visible to everyone. I might say something about it in the SP thread. Greece is a market to be watched intensively, as the country is a test tube and proceeds global trends. Already, it seems to me that Greece is one cycle ahead of SP500 and all other major Indexes.

Do you realise the value of having a blue print for what comes ahead?

In my head, a master plan is slowly forming. A plan that will allow me to buy specific stocks at ridiculously low prices, allowing me to live from dividends while harvesting superior price performances. The Swan Song of every investor. The Crest. It might take some years to materialise, but I believe it will be materialised in the end.

Yes, BTC should be the main target now, but after the end of the current cycle (mentioned that in the relevant thread), BTC should be left alone and all focus should be on specific stocks.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 29, 2023 10:39 am

arbusers wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:25 pm
Already, it seems to me that Greece is one cycle ahead of SP500 and all other major Indexes.

Do you realise the value of having a blue print for what comes ahead?

I am not sure If understand and forgive me for my ignorance. But what I understand from your words is that we are going for a global crisis at the same size like the Greek default crisis of the previous decade?
Is that right?
arbusers
Administrator

Mon May 29, 2023 5:53 pm

Not exactly, but you are getting the general idea.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue May 30, 2023 12:14 pm

This thread was Epic! Like all the others threads for investing.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue May 30, 2023 3:47 pm

neopas wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 12:14 pm
This thread was Epic! Like all the others threads for investing.
This is the best one. I read it all entirely from time to time.

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”