Experience mybet.com

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
bookielover
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Experience mybet.com

Mon May 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Hi,

does anyone can post some impressions on that bookie.
Is it worth registering or are the limits a joke?
Plan placing bets on live soccer events with stake only of some hundrets of EUR - how long will it takes till the "bells are ringing"?

Thx for any answers in advance.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Experience mybet.com

Mon May 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Go for it, it will take some time till you get limited.
Be extra careful if you intent to use many accounts.
bettingdonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:28 am

Strange thing happened to me. I've registered female account with 1st deposit bonus being extremely carefull due registration (ip,pc, adress etc.).
but before 1st bet i got limit of 50euro. now i have to rollover 1000euro and this make me a little bit worried cos they can limit me to zero in the middle of rollover if i'm already in the black list.
what can you suggest?
should I just make a withdrawal until i use bonus money in order to have no problems?
Last edited by bettingdonkey on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
filip89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:52 pm

bettingdonkey wrote: Strange thing happened to me. I've registered female account with 1st deposit bonus being extremely carefull due registration (ip,pc, adress etc.).
but before 1st bet i got limit of 50euro. now i have to rollover 1000euro and this make me a little bit worried cos they can limit me to zero in the middle of rollover if i'm already in the black list.
what can you suggest?
should I just make a withdrawal until i use bonus money in order to have no problems?
I would continue with rollover.They cant severely limit in the middle of rollover, 50e is the lowest that I would accept.But that isnt your biggest concern, they can easily confiscate money citing some silly reason.
Probably they will need phone verification, so you must have female to talk and know all the account details (bets history,deposit method,personal details...).
bettingdonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:32 pm

thanks, for advice.
bettingdonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm

i've managed to lose all money at mybet. was around 500eu but luckily lost it with max50eu per bet. that was hard but what a relief now  :D

Return to “Bookies discussion”