RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

the bookie and paperwork

Ask anything about smart gambling
aceto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

the bookie and paperwork

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:16 am

I will be open account at many new bookie over next 6 months, think (started with small number). SOme  are: Betsafe, Betway, Titanbet, Globet, PAF, Bwin, Redbet, Gamebooker, Bet 3000, Nordic; also Stan James, Paddy Power, Ladbrokes.

I hav my ID - passport and proof of address. But I am reading stories - you open the account, and you is allowed to send the ID of own choice, for extra 'ID verification'. The bookie, he tell you you is fully verfied. But after some betting, when you try to make the withdrawal, the bookie he ask for more verfication - again. Even he will tell you that you has verfied 'the account' but not for make the withdrawal. Or he give an other excuse. (And then he asking for other thing to veryify your id - the utility bill, or even sometimes you need make the photo of your face by the passport...)

Have not had this so far. So: OK, I understand the 'extra verfication', this it may happen sometimes. But how much? If have to do much, is hassel! Above I have list 13 book-maker - how many, may I expect the 'extra request' from (rough-hand)? In the arber experience? Helpful to know. ALso, this happen more to arber (they is work out you arber at withdraw stage? - if not befores - so is get suspicious?)? Thankyou!
Last edited by aceto on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: the bookie and paperwork

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 am

You can't know what a bookie will ask you. Once I had a bookie that wanted ID, Passport, Bill, another Bill, they also wanted MB statement but at that point I said STOP, now you have all you need second to your TC. They've paid after one hour. But I guess I was lucky.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:22 pm

I think in most cases an id and utility bill is enough. Some times a bank account statement (or mb or neteller) is asked.
I have used around 20 bookies and although I had minor issues with them I always managed to be payed so far.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:12 am

With europeans bookies ,all you need is ID and a utility bill/bank statement

With asians ,you need also a proof of the method you have used to deposit
aceto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience