RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Cashpoint withdrawal problem!!

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Cashpoint withdrawal problem!!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:08 am

I opened an account to cashpoint....meet the rollover requirments and then contacted them for the 100 euro bonus....they credited the bonus....after some more bet i withdrawed all the sum....around 500 euro to moneybookers (first deposit was from moneybookers) How much might it take to cashpoint to finish the procces because it more than 36 hours that i have asked for the withdrawal. Contacted them in email and the message center too. Are they reliable ? or this is just a long procces like  in all medium bookies? Any review ??
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Cashpoint withdrawal problem!!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:45 pm

I believe you will get paid, but your account will be limited to...almost nothing, or even closed.
acika
Has experience

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:08 pm

They pay. Check your spam folder for ID request. They ask for ID before withdrawl.
svevlad
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:13 am

what is the limit of the local(caspoint betshop) in Austria
PepSLO
Has experience

Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:31 am

It is not a problem, but I don't want to open new theme just to ask this question. I want to know if cashpoint is realiable and it is safe to have money on account. Right now I have 1/4 of my bankroll on this bookie, already get bonus after rollover first deposit 8 times on min. @2, and still I am placing bets for 100 € with no problems, mostly playing 1-2% arbs, but sometimes I also hit 4-5 or even higher % and get my winnings with no problem. I am not sure if it would be ok if I made a withdrawn or I will get limited... I know that it is impossible to have this bookie for long term, but I am using it for a while now, don't overreacting with stakes and as I said everything is doing fine. I'll rather increase my bankroll than made a withdrawal and get limited.

p.s. I have already verified account and arbing with single ID.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:07 am

Can someone explain me why some guys ask about bookmaker info after withdraw request?

If you would like test bookmaker use these simple steps:
1. try to find info here, google, other sources..
2. check whos the regulator, if good continue to step 3
3. register + deposit = play
4. dont worry you will get your money
PepSLO
Has experience

Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:57 am

I was asking if someone have experience with them. Main reason is, because I don't want to get limited after I make a withdrawal. I have around 8500 cash points and 1500 euros on bookie. I don't have 50.000 € for arbing but just 4000 € and it would be easier for arbing if I split those...

So I am asking if with withdrawal I am risking to get limited or not. IMO I do.. but because this forum is full of arbers and I believe that many of them already played on cashpoint and maybe someone already have experience like this.
De
DeviLisLie

Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 am

@arber28 wrote: I was asking if someone have experience with them. Main reason is, because I don't want to get limited after I make a withdrawal. I have around 8500 cash points and 1500 euros on bookie. I don't have 50.000 € for arbing but just 4000 € and it would be easier for arbing if I split those...

So I am asking if with withdrawal I am risking to get limited or not. IMO I do.. but because this forum is full of arbers and I believe that many of them already played on cashpoint and maybe someone already have experience like this.
Yes you will get limited, and it'll be faster than Usain Bolt tryin to win a race.Just don't do a withdrawal, they're reliable enough.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:31 am

once they told me that withdrawal will be to bank only, and if i reopen accounts with them there will be no payout.
However, i sent them the documents, and they paid me in e-wallet the next day...
PepSLO
Has experience

Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:24 am

Thanks both of you for replies. :)

Return to “Bookies discussion”