Bet-At-Home voids winning palp

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bet-At-Home voids winning palp  (Read 2313 times)
Thordin
Pro

View Profile

Thordin

Bet-At-Home voids winning palp
« on: October 28, 2012, 12:40:53 PM »

Yesterday I found a big arb, around 7%.
San Luis - Queretaro FC (0:1)
William hill v Bet-at-home.
I could not find any other bookmakers offering odds for this market, Rebelbetting spoted the arb for me.
I was well aware of the risk of something going wrong but I decided to go for it anyway.
So I bet 100euro at each bookmaker and, strangely, WH did not limit the bet.
I stayed awake untill the kickoff time and everything was good, no voids, so i go to sleep.
And in the morning i see an e-mail, sent around 6 hours after the game finished, saying that the bet is graded 1,00 at BaH.
Then i check WH and they graded the bet normally, which sadly was the losing leg.
To sum up, BaH voided a winning bet (palp but it was still a winning bet) around 6 hours after completion of the game.
Do you guys think it would be a worth to contact their support about it? Just ask if they made some mistake?
ajeto
Getting better

View Profile

ajeto

Re: Bet-At-Home voids winning palp
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 01:52:50 PM »

I mistakenly placed palp few times with BAH, but I always covered it before the match start, when i ve realized that it could be a palp. Indeed the BAH bet stayed with open status till the event was over. Than they voided it. I doubt the will change their decision.
FlowerTucci

View Profile

FlowerTucci

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 03:23:55 PM »

They always void after the game, even if they already know that they will void the bet before the game.
fnatic91
Probably a Pro

View Profile

fnatic91

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 07:22:15 PM »

I can say only one thing : if your bet at BAH was loser ,they would not void it .

They know it is palp ,but they wait until the end . If winner; void . If loser ; honor it .
FlowerTucci

View Profile

FlowerTucci

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 07:42:07 PM »

To be fair, I already had a loosing bet, which was only a really small palp, voided after the game.
fnatic91
Probably a Pro

View Profile

fnatic91

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 10:14:02 AM »

I can say only one thing : if your bet at BAH was loser ,they would not void it .

They know it is palp ,but they wait until the end . If winner; void . If loser ; honor it .

I apologize to myself :P
In space of 5 months , i have had 4 voiding bets at BAH : 2 winners and 2 losers , all voided after the match ended.
I think they are one of the most honest bookies around.
drhoo

Email

drhoo

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 10:19:34 AM »

they voided a losing bet for me before too...  they are honest, until you fook something up, then they will take your money like every other bookie.
kustef
Getting better

View Profile

kustef

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 10:42:24 AM »

same for me too, on live matkets i searched for some good odds all voided
fnatic91
Probably a Pro

View Profile

fnatic91

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 10:49:54 AM »

they voided a losing bet for me before too...  they are honest, until you fook something up, then they will take your money like every other bookie.

what things you might fuck up ? As long as you change IP and clean cookies , you are OK...If you don't do that , you are simply donating money by yourself :P
drhoo

Email

drhoo

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 11:28:57 AM »

what things you might fuck up ? As long as you change IP and clean cookies , you are OK...If you don't do that , you are simply donating money by yourself :P

exactly :p
Alfons

View Profile

Alfons

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 07:09:03 AM »

If it is clear that the value is at BaH side, and overpriced. It might be good to value bet and removing the risk of loss to a palp.
Pages: [1]
Print