RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

small bet

Ask anything about smart gambling
aceto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

small bet

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Are there many arber who are doing tons of small bet - 5, 10, 15, 20 - to make the profit? So far, I have stayed with other types of bet (bit bigger at least), to make money (except when sometime, doing bonuses).

Making bets like this - on the account that has not yet been limited (I have some book-keeper account to open yet) - you stay below the book-keeper 'radar' even though they is an arb?

And what about if account is heavily limited, so can *only* place such bet (maybe not even 20). If you does this, trying to place some - or many - of such small bet, does it lead to more limit? or you can carry on this way?

On some of my 'limited' accounts, would be possible for me to make small bet (limits still leaves this room) - if did many such bet, theoretically could make something but it involving much time.
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: small bet

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:12 pm

If you re limited 20 per stake it can be useful if odds are high i.e. you still can place a decent CS arb, but if you re limited to 20€ max. winnings than you must decide yourself is it worth of staying or is it waste of time.
aceto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:48 pm

'CS arb'? (sorry)...still it going to be 2-3% of small amount to be made, however?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 pm

I use to play a lot of small bets on limited accounts and it works.
I think it is good if you are still a newbie (I am). Just to keep increasing your balance slowly and trying different type of arbs and different bookmakers.
But it is hard work to keep track of all bets (I use Excel to calculate some indicators) and by the end of the day you placed more than 20 bets and won only USD 15 to 30 :-)

CS arb = Correct Score.
CS is done usually done against exchanges where you can lay the same score.
For example, today I bet on Marathon 9 dollars in a CS (1-1) @10 (Hannover 96 vs Borussia Mönchengladbach), and yesterday 7 dollars on other CS (also 1-1, Verona vs Lanciano) @13. In both cases I layed on Betfair. I won USD 4 which was around 2% arb.

I do this because I have a small balance (just above USD 2.000) and want to keep it increasing without investing. My ROI is 8-15% per month. I'm still not paying for an alert service.

Good luck.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
aceto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:09 am

thankyou!

how do you find cs arb if not use alert service, just random look for this?

Pls, also, how make 4Dollar from bets of only 32 dollar total (9 and 7 at bookies, about the same at Betfair)...You says this make the 4% arb, but is more like 11% arb (if include bets at both sides...). Feeling is am missing something.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:34 pm

I use free alert services.
Most of the arbs come from betbrain and bmbets. Betbrain has a 20 minutes delay but it's fee. BMBets has no delays, but it is not as good to configure bookmakers (it always shows arbs from bookmakers you don't want).

The two arbs I posted where between Marathon (where I am limited) and Betfair (where your never are limited). They were not 32 dollar total. They were almost USD 180. You must notice that the odds on Marathon were very high (10 and 13) which means the odds at Betfair were very low and a high stake was needed to place the arbs (high compared to the Marathon side).

I only posted the part of the bet from Marathon.

I bet 9 Dollars @10 at Marathon (CS 1-1). The other part of the bet was at Betfair (lay 1-1 at 8 to win 11.32 for a total stake of 79.24). The total bet was for almost 90 dollars (but on the limited bookie it was only 9 dollars). The result was a win of USD 1.75. (1.99%)

The other bet was 7 Dollars @13 at Marathon (CS 1-1). The other part of the bet was at Betfair (lay 1-1 at 9.7 to win 9.43 for a total stake of 82.04). The total bet was for almost 90 dollars (but on the limited bookie it was only 7 dollars). The result was a win of USD 1.96. (2.2%).

That shows that if you are limited you can still manage to bet on high odds and make a decent profit.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
aceto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:21 pm

great, thanks!

Return to “Newbie's questions”