BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
OddStorm | Fastest PreMatch and InPlay Surebets Service

Beatbookies subscription for sale - 3,5 month remaining for only 400€

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Beatbookies subscription for sale - 3,5 month remaining for only 400€  (Read 3630 times)
forst

View Profile

forst

I quit my arbing-business as no ID's left with any unlimited accounts, so whoever is interested:
I sell my beatbookies subscription (which is one out of only about 40 worldwide),

My subscription ends:2013-02-23  so there are about 3 1/2 month left

€400,- is the deal - first comes first served - no negotiations!!!
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

Re: Beatbookies subscription for sale - 3,5 month remaining for only 400€
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 02:18:12 PM »

I like your attitude.
MUCHBET
Probably a Pro

View Profile

MUCHBET

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 04:27:18 PM »

let's see who makes the deal...
forst

View Profile

forst

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 05:06:21 PM »

Dear community - I must warn about Jari - who is the owner from Beatbookies - as he thinks he may play God in his small world!

What happened:
Right after I did place this post here, I did receive this email:
QUOTE:
Due to Terms Of Service violations your account is now suspended.
Terms:
Your subscription is for your personal usage and you are not allowed to spread your username and password or resell any information inside this service

1. I DID NEVER EVER SHARE MY DATA TO OTHERS - NOR DID I EVER RESELL ANY INFORMATION FROM THE SERVICE.
I just wanna sell something I don't need any more due to written facts above. (Even Microsoft can't prevent you from selling your Office-licence once you don't need it any longer )
2. From now on I can't use my account for myself any longer - login forbitten - LOCKED OUT - ACCOUNT SUSPENDED!!!!
3. I did write an email to Jari, but as expected of course NO reaction from his side....

STAY AWAY FROM BEATBOOKIES - THIS GUY PLAYS GOD & STEALS YOUR MONEY

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 06:19:54 PM »

As far as i understand, Forst never had the chance to sell his subscription, simply because Jari was fast enough to suspend the account. (t seems that Jari reads this forum, well done).
Forst paid for a service that he now doesnt enjoy. I believe that it is Jari's right to suspend this account (i suppose there must me relevant T&Cs) but since there is no service provided by his side, Jari must return a proportion of money to Forst. This money must be equal to the % of time of no service provided to Forst.
Opinions please.
acika
Getting better

View Profile

acika

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 02:42:35 AM »

Well, that would be nice thing for sure. But imo, Jari doesnt need to do that. Its like you make contract with mobile operator for year or two. You can end that contract without penalties only if they cannot provide you with service, eg signal coverage. Othervise you pay penalties.
Jari did provide service, but subscribers situation changed. Why would Jari pay for it? Also forst tried to sell something he doesnt own.

I know it sucks when you pay upfront for a year and then situation changes for worst.
I often think about people with long term loans, like 20 or 30 year for housing loan. And then crysis came...
Anyways, my 2 cents...
beatbookies

View Profile WWW

beatbookies

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 07:31:42 AM »

Got the email from forst "I will take care that you will receive worst reputation in
arbusers forum" so I think that I better pay :)

I will pay to Forst 183e which is basically 3.5 months subscription after all the taxes has been deducted from the one year payment.

And this way I can contact first members from the waiting list immediately who have waited from year 2009 and still informed that they want to take subscription slot when available. A long wait :)
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 08:05:59 AM »

Then i believe everyone will be happy, except forst who was waiting for a better price. But 183 is better than nothing.
forst

View Profile

forst

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 08:29:05 AM »

Even I can live with that deal - I was just fed up about the way Jari acted...
acika
Getting better

View Profile

acika

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 09:12:29 AM »

Even I can live with that deal - I was just fed up about the way Jari acted...

Dude pays you up after you threatened him. You should be happy.
helix

View Profile

helix

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2012, 08:06:18 PM »

the service is so messed up at the moment you are not missing anything anyway. its ridiculous that Jari let it deteriorate to this extent, there is no way im bidding on or renewing the year subscription when for the last 6 months its gradually been falling off the edge of a cliff with no body doing anything significant about it (Jari does do repairs but the system needed overhauling months ago and should be done BEFORE asking for more money). for instance a couple months ago you would be getting arbs of 1.5-2.5% as standard for a night like tonight with league 1 and 2 and champs but its all 0.7 to 1. and where there would have been a full page theres now only 4 or 5 at a time, it still works just not that well.
Beatbookies used to be one of the best, its now one of the worst and its going to take a lot of customer support and reviews from other fellow users for anyone to convince me otherwise. In my opinion Jari has become more and more obsessed with the selling of subscriptions and trials above the normal price than concentrating on the customers there now.
Ive had more emails about various subscriptions being sold for this that and the other and i cant remember the last time i got an email to say anything had bee fixed or improved etc
Sorry Jari but this is a situation of your own making, worry less about your pocket and more about your customers.
Pages: [1]
Print