« on: November 20, 2012, 03:43:13 PM »
Greetings from Bosnia.
I'm reading a lot about arbitrage betting over the last days and I would like to ask those of you with experience for some advice.
1. I've found some big arbs across the net (7-9%+) and I'm wondering are those palps?
2. Which arbs are the "safest", what profit % do you guys look for the most?
3. How much money I should place on a bet, or how much are you placing (average)?
4. Does anybody use free arbs from oddsportal or other pages, are they any good?
5. Do you think if 3-5k of euros are enough for a 500-800 euros per month from "smart" arbing?
Like I said, I'm fairly new at this so don't mind if I sound too optimistic