RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

newbie questions regarding arb/bonus hunting

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
testez
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

newbie questions regarding arb/bonus hunting

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:11 pm

hello there, want to say that im very excited to find this forum and reading everything i can here. even though arbing is way over its golden era, i hope its not dead yet and  newbies like me can still get to do something with it. one of the first things id like your opinions on is - bonus hunting / limiting. 

so, with all this fast limiting , how are u guys able to make the requested turnover(for the bonus/promo) BEFORE the limits  hit?

- is it betting  huge amounts as fast as u can? or.. ?
simoes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: newbie questions regarding arb/bonus hunting

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 pm

I think your questio it is a litle bit vague, it all depends on you bankrool the bokkies you are doing.When you star doing more objective questions will come up and then everybody will be happy to help.
Good luck good arbs.
testez
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:55 pm

my bad then .

im just curios how are u guys clearing bonuses(with arb) when ur accs get limited in no time? ive seen on this forum ppl saying they got limited after 1-2 bets only.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:18 pm

testez wrote: my bad then .

im just curios how are u guys clearing bonuses(with arb) when ur accs get limited in no time? ive seen on this forum ppl saying they got limited after 1-2 bets only.
Most books will not limit you before your clear a bonus and for those that do limit early there is usually a warning on this forum. So read the forum! You don't have to take a bonus at those books but if you do it might be wise to bet less aggressively.  That could mean betting on negative arbs, avoiding betting your whole balance etc. 
Unless they limit you to nothing you can always clear a bonus, even if that means taking a loss.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”