Automated arbing platform, help requested

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
throwaway
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Automated arbing platform, help requested

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:28 am

Hello

We're a group of enthusiants and coders with extensive experience in application design & online platforms. During the past few months, we've developed our very own arb discovery platform which covers more than a dozen bookies. We've also developed fully automatic betting on specific bookies, currently in testing phase. We have lots of plans and ideas for future development as well.

We're quite new to this business and feel it's quite a learning curve to perfect the system and having someone on board who actually has known this scene for years would definitally make it easier to achieve our goals.

We are searching for a single professional arber with extensive experience in arbing. If you are interested,  send us a private message, and please include previous milestones and experience in arbing and reasons why we should choose you to be part of our team.

Thank you!
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Automated arbing platform, help requested

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:10 am

hm.. so you are looking for experienced arber who gives you his all secrets, nice.
throwaway
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:24 am

Not quite. Looking for a cooperation between us and a single individual to build the perfect arb platform. We do automatic arbing on a regular basis, but it takes time to figure out/counter every challange we encounter since we're quite new to this. That's why we wrote this offer here.
Lansky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:31 am

hm... Automatic so us little guys can loose our bread (and be "thrown away" throwaway) when we can't keep up with your machine?
In Arbitrage, Percentages are Vanity and Turnover is Sanity.
risilloch
Has experience

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:14 pm

atilla9 wrote: hm.. so you are looking for experienced arber who gives you his all secrets, nice.
;) my thoughts exactly

maybe throwaway should explain what possible benefit an arber would get in entering into, what looks like, a pretty one sided relationship

alternatively, he can buy my knowledge for 100k  ;D
throwaway
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:25 pm

I don't think you realize the potential of what we're doing.

So..

I don't have to pay for a monthly subscription service to get my arbs. I get arbs that others may not even get since all are discovered automatically.

I don't have to have log into 3 sites and login in order to catch an arb.

I don't have to take care of keeping 3 virtual machines clean to prevent bookies to limit me.

I don't have to verify odds manually when betting.

And lastly, I don't have to bet on any arbs myself, it either is done fully automatic in the middle of the night when I'm asleep or with the click of a button, whatever I prefer.

This platform is in development and there are still alot of things todo. We as a team all benefit from that platform, and anyone who joins the team will also have the same benefits.

Don't get me wrong, we're not trying to to cheat anybody's knowledge out of them, we're interested in a genuine discussion where all involved parties do benefit according to their contribution.
Last edited by throwaway on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:44 pm

I don't think that any one can prevent smart people and software development companies from developing software to place automatic bets.
If it's not here, other skilled arbers will help.
And I would like to have this tool if it proves to be safe :-).
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ajeto
Has experience

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:59 pm

IMO

Experienced arbers will not go into cooperation to share their knowledge and their piece of cake. They will just hire a programmer and get own custom software. No need to share secrets or benefits.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Well said.
throwaway
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Have fun re-creating a software that was created by a team of people (not one person), easily thousands of hours invested so far. Ain't quite there yet. IT professionals usually cost 60-80 euro/s hour..  so it's quite costly.. and takes alot of time, even for us.
risilloch
Has experience

Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:16 pm

I think you'll find the hourly rate for Indian\Eastern European developers far less than that.

Admittedly, though, this sort of stuff takes a lot of hours.

I haven't spent thousands but it sounds as if your system is considerably more sophisticated than mine.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:17 am

What process would your automatic system follow to ensure that a high percentage arb (4%+) is not a pulp? 
acika
Has experience

Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 am

I would not trust arbing bot my money for completly automatic placing of arbs. Imagine that you loose several k's after you wake up because of some silly mistake. And no software is perfect.
risilloch
Has experience

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 am

throwaway wrote: ... which covers more than a dozen bookies. ...
Which bookies are these?
These reason i ask is that most arbers burn their ID at the majority of bookies when initially
getting to grips with arbitrage (oh, what i would give to have unlimited accounts again with the knowledge\techniques
i have now).

So your invite to use your platform is only of any use to an experienced arber if he has accounts that have
not been limited at the bookies involved.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:22 pm

There is no need to handle such a cooperation with bad mood. The guy is looking for some more experience and the one who offers it will take back a nice service. I understand your concerns, but you could limit your bankroll so any mistake will not cost.
I could take this trial my self, but traveling is not allowing me.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”