BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 29
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:54 pm

betburger wrote:
Regarding Betfair exchange, we’re in the process of integration BetBurger & Betfair that means:
1) No more delays neither in Live nor in Prematch.
2) You will be able to bet without passing on the Exchange page, directly from our service..
At the moment, we’re waiting for confirmation from the exchange.
This sounds like an excuse. Come on,people are paying you betburger to get a fast betfair feed, we dont care what betfair says!
Just fix it like it was before, fast and reliable.

Betting directly from your service sounds like trouble, Im certain there will be lots of errors with that feature.

0 delay sounds good, ok, but you should fix the problem yourselves first. Who knows how long betfair is going to take?
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 29
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:10 pm

May i ask you,every how much second do you scan bet365 odds on live service?Thanks!
ar
arbarama

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:25 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: May i ask you,every how much second do you scan bet365 odds on live service?Thanks!
Bet365, is just like Betfair exchange or Paddy power, bookmakers which once had good coverage
on Betburger, one by one the service is getting more and more shit, they are maybe trying to please
everyone and the result pleasing no one.

do you not realise the importance of the big UK bookmakers Betburger?
you advertise so many books covered? the reality is quite different.

your once good service has been ruined, it is useless, too slow and full of arbs
which have long since expired.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1752
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:33 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: May i ask you,every how much second do you scan bet365 odds on live service?Thanks!
Dear @ilovethisforum,

Update time of Bet365 less than 5 seconds.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 29
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:38 pm

betburger wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote: May i ask you,every how much second do you scan bet365 odds on live service?Thanks!
Dear @ilovethisforum,

Update time of Bet365 less than 5 seconds.
Nice thanks a lot!
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 29
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:13 pm

Pinnacle every 7 seconds, yeah right.
Oh, wait it gets better, betfair every 4 seconds :D
ar
arbarama

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:15 pm

Thordin wrote: Pinnacle every 7 seconds, yeah right.
Oh, wait it gets better, betfair every 4 seconds :D
I just about choked on my dinner when I read the speeds you claim on your site, I do not want
to be over critical betburger, you were the best and can be again, please don't get complacent
and take your paying customers for granted, seems you have got bogged down for whatever reason?
your service is in decline, sad for arbers if this continues, do not want to see you disappear or
be so poor it's not worth subscribing.....fixing betfair exchange has got to be a priority for you!
Last edited by arbarama on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ar
arbarama

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:21 pm

just read this recent postfrom Marin

"Betburger team dont waste time and effort for mob app is useless for serious arbing.
Try improving the web version guys, especially the good and reliable bookies (bet365 pinn sbo) from which we make money. Past 2 weeks the quality of scans was very bad and ofcourse that means no serious earnings. Keep your work focus on what makes money for your clients."

LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1752
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

arbarama wrote:
Thordin wrote: Pinnacle every 7 seconds, yeah right.
Oh, wait it gets better, betfair every 4 seconds :D
I just about choked on my dinner when I read the speeds you claim on your site, I do not want
to be over critical betburger, you were the best and can be again, please don't get complacent
and take your paying customers for granted, seems you have got bogged down for whatever reason?
your service is in decline, sad for arbers if this continues, do not want to see you disappear or
be so poor it's not worth subscribing.....fixing betfair exchange has got to be a priority for you!
Thank you for your comment!
We are doing everything possible to improve the service and make it the best  for you.
The issue with Betfair is in the process of fixing.
Now everything depend on them.
If you have any other complains concerning other bookmakers, please inform us to support@betburger.com
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 0
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:58 pm

Is Betfred slow right now? Football odds are not changing. This moved from 1.33 to 1.22 10 minutes ago.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 18.53.59.png
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 29
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:34 pm

Is it possible to improve the speed of Pinnacle from 6 to at least 3?
Also 12bet from 5 to at least 3?
Because the Asians change their odds much quicker than the rest.
Thanks a lot!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1752
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:52 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: Is it possible to improve the speed of Pinnacle from 6 to at least 3?
Also 12bet from 5 to at least 3?
Because the Asians change their odds much quicker than the rest.
Thanks a lot!
Unfortunately, this is impossible because these bookies have set a limit on the speed.

Regards,
The BB Team.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 29
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:04 pm

betburger wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote: Is it possible to improve the speed of Pinnacle from 6 to at least 3?
Also 12bet from 5 to at least 3?
Because the Asians change their odds much quicker than the rest.
Thanks a lot!
Unfortunately, this is impossible because these bookies have set a limit on the speed.

Regards,
The BB Team.
OK, thanks for your responce!
ludako
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 8
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:37 pm

That post was wrong and I'm sorry about it.
Last edited by ludako on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1752
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:14 pm

ludako wrote: This is not an arb. Please remove it from the engine!
Dear @ludako,

This is an arb. On Smarkets stake on the match winner, in this case the first team, taking into account overtime. On Pinnacle stake on the second team AH (0). Considering that in basketball no inclusion of overtime, but all bets on handicaps are considering overtime (it follows from Pinnacle rules: Any wager on the game or the 2nd half will include any overtime that may occur. Therefore, given stake is similar to bet "Team 2 wins", taking into account overtimes. This means that the arb is correct.
Attachments
18_10_2016_at_18_48_29.png

Return to “BetBurger ”