BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Is there an issue with Betway? How long does it take you to scan them? This price change is minutes old at least.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 19.13.11.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 19.13.25.png
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Skaggerak wrote: Is there an issue with Betway? How long does it take you to scan them? This price change is minutes old at least.
Dear @Skaggerak,

We kindly ask you to provide your registration e-mail, so we could check your settings.
The point is that you screen was made at 19:13:25, but in our system given outcome had 13.0 odd since 19:02:35.
We can't understand why it has not been updated on your arbs page.

Regards,
The BB Team.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Very strange, it is at 15 for me now.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Skaggerak wrote: Very strange, it is at 15 for me now.
Please, send your email address via support@betburger.com
Our colleagues will examine the problem.

Regards,
The BB Team.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Bubbles wrote: Dear BB,

Could you please refer to Bet365 situation as discussed here:

http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,4452.0.html
All the problems reported to us by our clients are solved quite quickly. We answer all issues and never ignore our customers, as their feedback is very important to us.
It is very difficult to respond to a problem such as "service is terrible" because we have 70+ bookmakers, hundreds of scanned markets and thousands of outcomes for Live and Prematch.
The clearer will be described a problem, the faster we can solve it. In the description of the problem is better to state which bookmakers you’re having problems, and it's Live or Prematch. In addition, specify the problem in more detail: little number of arbs, poor update speed, and so on. If possible, attach a screenshot. All these correctly described problems we fix as soon as possible.
If we understand correctly, you’re talking about arbs reducing on Bet365 Prematch. So we’ll check Bet365 scanning. If the issue in any missed arbs or slow speed, we'll fix that. But if the bookie has become better track its line, then do something will be difficult. We draw your attention that update time of Bet365 is 90 seconds, accordingly, during this time some of the odds may be changed by the bookmaker.
In any case, thank you for your cooperation! This question is really important to us and we’ll surely inform you about results.

Best regards,
The BetBurger Team.
ar
arbarama

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:37 pm

betburger wrote:
Bubbles wrote: Dear BB,

Could you please refer to Bet365 situation as discussed here:

http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,4452.0.html
All the problems reported to us by our clients are solved quite quickly. We answer all issues and never ignore our customers, as their feedback is very important to us.
It is very difficult to respond to a problem such as "service is terrible" because we have 70+ bookmakers, hundreds of scanned markets and thousands of outcomes for Live and Prematch.
The clearer will be described a problem, the faster we can solve it. In the description of the problem is better to state which bookmakers you’re having problems, and it's Live or Prematch. In addition, specify the problem in more detail: little number of arbs, poor update speed, and so on. If possible, attach a screenshot. All these correctly described problems we fix as soon as possible.
If we understand correctly, you’re talking about arbs reducing on Bet365 Prematch. So we’ll check Bet365 scanning. If the issue in any missed arbs or slow speed, we'll fix that. But if the bookie has become better track its line, then do something will be difficult. We draw your attention that update time of Bet365 is 90 seconds, accordingly, during this time some of the odds may be changed by the bookmaker.
In any case, thank you for your cooperation! This question is really important to us and we’ll surely inform you about results.

Best regards,
The BetBurger Team.
u have very many experienced arbers complaining betburger...are they all wrong? fix your problems or these guys will have to find an alternative, you can be good again if you stop trying to cover the whole world, no point finding arbs in an obscure sport in an obscure country which no one really bets on and then miss the big bookmakers on the big sports, for now your service is detiorating fast, what are you doing about it? all I can read is that you are in denial...listen to your customers please?
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:02 pm

From UK arber point of view you are right Max, Betburger should only find arbs from big leagues and big bookmakers,
So in Saturday morning you will be able to bet 1 milion on City - United game on 2% arbs and after go fishing.
In Sunday morning you can collect your 40 K winnings.
Betburger think the same as you.
When arber from East Europe say Beburger dont work good, he need to make thousands screenshots and send to their support.
Your word here worth more then 1milion screenshots. Why, you know the answer.
Betburger performance in last 2 months is very poor, but I dont waste my time to send them emails or write.
I would like to see 100 new bookmakers on Betburger.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 8
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Alabaster, I'm not sure what's your point but Arbarama and Max have a fair point. Everyone to their own but it seems that for most BB users it's much more important to have arbs between City and United  (to use your example) delivered as fast and flawless as possible rather than having many “obscure sports in obscure countries” with “obscure bookies” (meaning: you can't bet any money worth arbing on it,  risk being limited for peanuts and in bookies that can rob you). I don't think they were trying to be offensive using term “obscure” (with the exception of bookies :) ). They just stressed were the business is for most of the BB customers, regardless of their country of origin.
ar
arbarama

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:43 am

[quote author=Alabaster link=topic=1980.msg51735#msg51735 date=1477519353

Your word here worth more then 1milion screenshots. Why, you know the answer.
Betburger performance in last 2 months is very poor, but I dont waste my time to send them emails or write.
I would like to see 100 new bookmakers on Betburger.
[/quote]

nonsensical statement alabaster, you correctly say performance in last 2 months very poor,
so do you think 100 new bookmakers added will improve already poor service? they cannot
cope with existing bookmakers and markets, add another 100....you have 100 more bookmakers
that don't work.

one year ago betburger's free service was more reliable than paid service is now!!!
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 63
Posts: 979
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:28 am

arbarama wrote: [quote author=Alabaster link=topic=1980.msg51735#msg51735 date=1477519353

Your word here worth more then 1milion screenshots. Why, you know the answer.
Betburger performance in last 2 months is very poor, but I dont waste my time to send them emails or write.
I would like to see 100 new bookmakers on Betburger.
nonsensical statement alabaster, you correctly say performance in last 2 months very poor,
so do you think 100 new bookmakers added will improve already poor service? they cannot
cope with existing bookmakers and markets, add another 100....you have 100 more bookmakers
that don't work.

one year ago betburger's free service was more reliable than paid service is now!!!
[/quote]

I use the service all the time.  Plenty of those "obscure" bookmakers make me a lot of money.  I'm sure they have a LOT of other clients like me.  What's the point in having a service covering only main markets with a few UK bookies?
Last edited by Alfa1234 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:57 am

I dont think adding bookmakers will improve service, but it will give me more oportunities then I have now.
I dont need big UK bookamakers at all, and I dont have accounts there.
More bookamakers means more odds providers, more different softwares and its easy for me to find similiar lines.
Max is one of the smartest man here and he is my best friend here, Betburger always do something after his posts here. I have list with wrong odds, odds from yesterday for some bookmakers....but I have to send thousands of screenshots to change something, simple my IP is from wrong country, no metter if I pay full year subcription from first day.
Betburger is still best alert service I have ever used, but I think it will be closed on the way that Max wants. Less bookmakers and less clients from banana countries.
ar
arbarama

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Alabaster wrote: I dont think adding bookmakers will improve service, but it will give me more oportunities then I have now.
I dont need big UK bookamakers at all, and I dont have accounts there.
More bookamakers means more odds providers, more different softwares and its easy for me to find similiar lines.
Max is one of the smartest man here and he is my best friend here, Betburger always do something after his posts here. I have list with wrong odds, odds from yesterday for some bookmakers....but I have to send thousands of screenshots to change something, simple my IP is from wrong country, no metter if I pay full year subcription from first day.
Betburger is still best alert service I have ever used, but I think it will be closed on the way that Max wants. Less bookmakers and less clients from banana countries.
alabaster, I can see from your post history many complaints about betburger service,
over one year and a half ago you posted this, below, I get the point of your post today, of course
it's not all about uk big books but there is a reason that oddstorm covers football only,
what you suggest in your posts is the contiunual decline in betburger to remain which
you have been highlighting yourself for the last 18 months+, what we all should be trying
to encourage is the betburger makes improvements and stops and reverses it's decline,
as you finish your earlier message "Arbers are not loyal client for sure, so all of us will find our ways"

    alabaster quote from may 2015

"I totaly desagree with most of you.
Service stop worked suddenly Decembar 27. From that moment BB added WBX, Hititbet, Corbet +5clones and Totesport. I dont think that 8 new bookmakers changed service so rapidly.
Something more changed as well. Average response time of their email support was 6 hours and they fixed fast all mistakes on live service. After Decembar 27, average response time is 6 days. Simple they do not maintain service as good as before. In January I payed new suscription and I was affraid that service will not work anymore.
One more thing, number of clients. I am sure, they have huge number of clients. A lot of sports and a lot of bookies, good price, attract many players, not only arber. Unfortunatly they see only high income, not high costs.
Solution, simple , they have to invest in tehnology and maintanance.
Market will decide is their buissines model ok or not. Arbers are not loyal client for sure, so all of us will find our ways"
Last edited by arbarama on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 8
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:17 pm

why waste resources scanning futsal, water polo, table tennis, beach sports, biathlon and bandy - I've never placed an arb on any of these sports - has anyone else?
If you find the right bookies , then you will be surprised a lot in what you can find.
At one of those sports you have listed , i assure you that inplay 5% arbs are more than normal.
And every now and then , you will face those 40% incredible arbs which in football you cant even find in fixed matches.
Of course that there are few events on these sports , but you can face miracles if you have the right bookies.

Regarding to the topic ,  it seems to me that service has issues since last 10 days.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: -39
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 4:00 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:33 pm

fnatic91 wrote:
why waste resources scanning futsal, water polo, table tennis, beach sports, biathlon and bandy - I've never placed an arb on any of these sports - has anyone else?
If you find the right bookies , then you will be surprised a lot in what you can find.
At one of those sports you have listed , i assure you that inplay 5% arbs are more than normal.
And every now and then , you will face those 40% incredible arbs which in football you cant even find in fixed matches.
Of course that there are few events on these sports , but you can face miracles if you have the right bookies.

Regarding to the topic ,  it seems to me that service has issues since last 10 days.
If you're betting on any 40% arbs, then you're on your way to certain oblivion.
Last edited by luctens on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In
Ingarb3

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:02 pm

fnatic91 wrote:
why waste resources scanning futsal, water polo, table tennis, beach sports, biathlon and bandy - I've never placed an arb on any of these sports - has anyone else?
If you find the right bookies , then you will be surprised a lot in what you can find.
At one of those sports you have listed , i assure you that inplay 5% arbs are more than normal.
And every now and then , you will face those 40% incredible arbs which in football you cant even find in fixed matches.
Of course that there are few events on these sports , but you can face miracles if you have the right bookies.

Regarding to the topic ,  it seems to me that service has issues since last 10 days.
A fellow table tennis fan I see  ;)

Return to “BetBurger ”