BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:27 pm

I have proof. Free customers do not see arbs from 1% to up.
ARB4.jpg
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:50 pm

poiupoiupoiu wrote:
betburger wrote:
poiupoiupoiu wrote: I am customer. I pay 660 euros every year. Can you get all 3 way arbs from 0%. I have profit from low arbs 0-0.5%.
Could you be so kind to provide us your registration e-mail in our system via support@betburger.com.
We are not sure that you our paid customer. So, we'll check it.

Thank you in advance!
The BetBurger Team.
I sent you email from my Betburger account. I hope that all arbs will ( 2 way and 3 way from 0% to up).
Thank you! We have received your message. Indeed, you are our old customer and have year subscription plan.

At the moment we have included 3way arbs from 0%, but the decision on this matter will take later. If there are customers who need such arbs, then most likely we will keep them in the system. We will analyze the number of customers as opposed to how much load those arbs create.
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:02 pm

betburger wrote:
poiupoiupoiu wrote:
betburger wrote: Could you be so kind to provide us your registration e-mail in our system via support@betburger.com.
We are not sure that you our paid customer. So, we'll check it.

Thank you in advance!
The BetBurger Team.
I sent you email from my Betburger account. I hope that all arbs will ( 2 way and 3 way from 0% to up).
Thank you! We have received your message. Indeed, you are our old customer and have year subscription plan.

At the moment we have included 3way arbs from 0%, but the decision on this matter will take later. If there are customers who need such arbs, then most likely we will keep them in the system. We will analyze the number of customers as opposed to how much load those arbs create.
Every customer can set arb from % to %. I use bookmakers Bet365 and Pinnacle, arbs from 0.2% to up. From 1000 Euros is profit 2 Euros - 0,2% arb.
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:58 pm

betburger wrote: Thank you! We have received your message. Indeed, you are our old customer and have year subscription plan.

At the moment we have included 3way arbs from 0%, but the decision on this matter will take later. If there are customers who need such arbs, then most likely we will keep them in the system. We will analyze the number of customers as opposed to how much load those arbs create.
I'd like from 0.1%. This week's my turnover was much smaller than usual as you had cut up to 2%.
Last edited by w62upr on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jules
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:58 am

something is wrong today ... all the time is showing me event hidden ... even tho i have a yearly subscription ... :(((
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:04 pm

Jules wrote: something is wrong today ... all the time is showing me event hidden ... even tho i have a yearly subscription ... :(((
Please, send your email address in a private message.
And specify what exactly have hidden, and what do you see?
geetz
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Any news about recovering Tonybet? For some users it is crucial.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:04 pm

geetz wrote: Any news about recovering Tonybet? For some users it is crucial.
We're working on this issue right now, but we can not give the precise time when it would be done.
Thank you for your patience.
Sawyerr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -1
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:25 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Hello betburger moderator.There's a problem with Vbet.There are no total number options in basketball games.Pls help me fastly.

Image

Image
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Sawyerr wrote: Hello betburger moderator.There's a problem with Vbet.There are no total number options in basketball games.Pls help me fastly.

Image

Image
Dear @Sawyerr,

Yes, there are some missings.
It would be settled as soon as possible.

Regards,
The BB Team.
Sawyerr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -1
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:25 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:53 am

Thx.My hope is resolved as soon as possible. :(
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:51 pm

On Betburger miss 3 way arbs. When will all 3 way arbs from 0% to up?
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:05 pm

On Betburger are 3 way arbs only from 2%. I paid year subscription. I want see all 3 way arbs from 0%.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:07 pm

poiupoiupoiu wrote: On Betburger miss 3 way arbs. When will all 3 way arbs from 0% to up?
There were some technical issues which we had to fix.
Now 3way arbs are already working perfectly.
Sawyerr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -1
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:25 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:14 pm

When time my problem Will be resolved?

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register