BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Could you add slovak bookmakers Nike, Tipsport, Fortuna. I need arbs from Nike. In Slovakia is new gambling law, more bookmakers will leave from Slovakia and they will not accept wagers  from slovak players. Oddstorm have Nike arbs.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:23 pm

poiupoiupoiu wrote: Could you add slovak bookmakers Nike, Tipsport, Fortuna. I need arbs from Nike. In Slovakia is new gambling law, more bookmakers will leave from Slovakia and they will not accept wagers  from slovak players. Oddstorm have Nike arbs.
For the time being, we don't add new bookies, as we have more important tasks. But we'll surely keep in mind your offer.
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -7
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:17 am

Will you post a link where we can see the delays you get between real time odds changes and the ones that appear on your service in the end ?
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:21 pm

On Betburger miss Bet365 arbs. When will Bet365 arbs?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:24 pm

poiupoiupoiu wrote: On Betburger miss Bet365 arbs. When will Bet365 arbs?
Yes, you're right. We're currently working on its solution.
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:22 pm

On Betburger miss Bet365 arbs. When will Bet365 arbs?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:29 pm

poiupoiupoiu wrote: On Betburger miss Bet365 arbs. When will Bet365 arbs?
There are certain issues with this bookie.
We're fixing them right now.
The problem would be eliminated asap. 
AnnaPrentice
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:13 am

There is a bug on betsafe/nordicbet showing wrong odds on EH2 line (away team euro handicap). Please look into it.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:20 am

AnnaPrentice wrote: There is a bug on betsafe/nordicbet showing wrong odds on EH2 line (away team euro handicap). Please look into it.
The issue is already fixed.
In case you notice the problem again, please let us know sending a screenshot to support@betburger.com
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -7
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:27 pm

What about Tonybet and Mybet cases ? When they will be functional again and if not soon why not ?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:26 am

OneChance wrote: What about Tonybet and Mybet cases ? When they will be functional again and if not soon why not ?
The problem with MyBet was fixed, but now we're testing it in order to avoid issues.
Later we'll get back to Tonybet, as there are still some problems with this bookmaker.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 8
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:40 am

Dear users!
We are constantly improving quality of our service and aim to remain the best arbing scanner for today. Our specialists are constantly working on realization of new opportunities and improvement of current functionality to hold the lead positions.

Among the critical innovations over the past time is development of Arb Helper, which provides assistance in betting. The plugin enables you to easily bet and minimize risks of betting on wrong odds. Furthermore, it helps you to remain unnoticed by bookmakers. It worth noting that now most part of our clients are using the plugin, due to which their efficiency has increased significantly.

We have also implemented a functionality of integration with Betfair exchange. It enables you to get only relevant odds and make bets through our internal interface.

New sports and markets, increase of average scanning speed and other major changes  are also being an important factor.  All this allows us to calculate even more arbs, and you - get more profit.

Since our service is constantly being improved, and the number of working staff is increasing, we have took a decision to increase the cost of our subscription from 1.08.2017. Hence, we get much better and safer for you in future.


Best regards,
BetBurger Team
I have been a costumer since the beginning of your service and in my opinion the service is going down (or at its best the service is the same level as before).
Definitely , i dont see any improvement.Maybe its only me , but it would be good to hear other people opinions.
-> Saturdays and Sundays , the service is almost useless.
-> A lot of problems with bet365 , mybet , vbet , tonybet , paddypower , sportingbet etc.


I also think that you have lost costumers and you want to maintain the same profits by increasing the price.
Why do i think so ?
Because i know myself people who used to use betburger and now have stopped using it.
And the most important , you have lost a  lot of costumers due to gambling law in key countries like Poland and Balkan countries.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 63
Posts: 980
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:08 am

Could you tell us the new prices?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:14 am

fnatic91 wrote:
Dear users!
We are constantly improving quality of our service and aim to remain the best arbing scanner for today. Our specialists are constantly working on realization of new opportunities and improvement of current functionality to hold the lead positions.

Among the critical innovations over the past time is development of Arb Helper, which provides assistance in betting. The plugin enables you to easily bet and minimize risks of betting on wrong odds. Furthermore, it helps you to remain unnoticed by bookmakers. It worth noting that now most part of our clients are using the plugin, due to which their efficiency has increased significantly.

We have also implemented a functionality of integration with Betfair exchange. It enables you to get only relevant odds and make bets through our internal interface.

New sports and markets, increase of average scanning speed and other major changes  are also being an important factor.  All this allows us to calculate even more arbs, and you - get more profit.

Since our service is constantly being improved, and the number of working staff is increasing, we have took a decision to increase the cost of our subscription from 1.08.2017. Hence, we get much better and safer for you in future.


Best regards,
BetBurger Team
I have been a costumer since the beginning of your service and in my opinion the service is going down (or at its best the service is the same level as before).
Definitely , i dont see any improvement.Maybe its only me , but it would be good to hear other people opinions.
-> Saturdays and Sundays , the service is almost useless.
-> A lot of problems with bet365 , mybet , vbet , tonybet , paddypower , sportingbet etc.


I also think that you have lost costumers and you want to maintain the same profits by increasing the price.
Why do i think so ?
Because i know myself people who used to use betburger and now have stopped using it.
And the most important , you have lost a  lot of costumers due to gambling law in key countries like Poland and Balkan countries.
Hello fnatik91,

Thank you for your feedback! We're always open to constructive criticism and you know that. 

We've understood that it's almost impossible to hear the words of gratitude in our niche, as clients would always be unsatisfied with something. So the key indicator of gratitude of our clients is subscription that they purchase.
Fnatik91, we'd like to thank you that after everything stated above you're still with us and make money due to our service. We look forward to continuing our cooperation.

What concerns the laws and the loss of clients - it's not like that. We're working with Polish market and Polish arbers, and soon would expend our work in Slovakia and the Balkan countries.
MaratBC
Newbie
Karma: 2
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:20 am

And ... What are the new prices? Thanks

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register