BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:17 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:27 pm

Can you fix bet365 Over/Under on soccer pls?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Kokos, CFA wrote: Can you fix bet365 Over/Under on soccer pls?
Please, be so kind to send us a screenshot because we do not see such a problem.
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:25 pm

I need help. Bet365 closed my account after 5 year. I have only Pinnacle and slovak bookmakers. All UK bookmakers( Bet365, Bwin, William Hill, etc) limited to 1 euro or closed my account. I bought year subscription uselessly. Where I have get arbs???????
ni
nicmali

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:31 pm

poiupoiupoiu wrote: I need help. Bet365 closed my account after 5 year. I have only Pinnacle and slovak bookmakers. All UK bookmakers( Bet365, Bwin, William Hill, etc) limited to 1 euro or closed my account. I bought year subscription uselessly. Where I have get arbs???????
also to me, i can work only with bet365 and pinnacle. you cant do nathing, welcome to my club
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:33 pm

Why are you increase subsription???? Golden ages with arbs are dead. Last my recreational bookmaker Bet365  is dead. Betburger is uselessly!!!!!!
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro
Contact:
Karma: 41
Location: Uruguay
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:35 pm

Well. We will miss the usual post "On Betburger miss Bet365 arbs. When will Bet365 arbs?"  ;D
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:36 pm

nicmali wrote:
poiupoiupoiu wrote: I need help. Bet365 closed my account after 5 year. I have only Pinnacle and slovak bookmakers. All UK bookmakers( Bet365, Bwin, William Hill, etc) limited to 1 euro or closed my account. I bought year subscription uselessly. Where I have get arbs???????
also to me, i can work only with bet365 and pinnacle. you cant do nathing, welcome to my club
Bet365 closed my account. I have only Pinnacle. Arbitrage is dead.
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:37 pm

ppintaluba wrote: Well. We will miss the usual post "On Betburger miss Bet365 arbs. When will Bet365 arbs?"  ;D
Bet365 close account. Betburger is uselessly.
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:42 pm

I want new verified Bet365 account. I can not get arbs. Every soft bookmaker will limited or close accounts.
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:47 pm

What I do with year subsription, when I can not get arbs. I want back money for subsription.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro
Contact:
Karma: 41
Location: Uruguay
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Who are you talking to? Betburger should give you a verified Bet365 account?
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:52 pm

ppintaluba wrote: Who are you talking to? Betburger should give you a verified Bet365 account?
With all. Why Betburger increased subscription, arbs are dead, every soft bookmaker close my account. I need only Bet365.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: -22
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:45 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:30 pm

When there are arb. At first in the right down corner it flashes few second then dies. Arb notification window.
Is it possible to drag that notification window to the up corner?
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -4
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:39 pm

Betburger, you MUST add any of those bookmakers - optibet,synottip,circus.be or goldenvegas.be, wettpunkt!
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 63
Posts: 980
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:30 pm

Shariks93 wrote: Betburger, you MUST add any of those bookmakers - optibet,synottip,circus.be or goldenvegas.be, wettpunkt!
Check before you post...Circus is there as a Vbet clone although they have fewer markets (odds are the same though).  Goldenvegas is a bet8gr clone.

Return to “BetBurger ”