BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:11 pm

Hello,

Any news regarding Goalbet? What should happen to have it again? I really need it as they have the same odds as bet365 and also many mistakes. I would pay more for having them...

Thanks
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:38 pm

ylinescu wrote: Hello,

Any news regarding Goalbet? What should happen to have it again? I really need it as they have the same odds as bet365 and also many mistakes. I would pay more for having them...

Thanks
There is no news so far.
We'll discuss the issue with our developers and let you know in case there is some decision.
Rampampam
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Black Type please.
They are allegedly arb friendly and do not limit stakes. They are like Pinnacle and the best part is that they are available in the UK.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 570
Posts: 5016
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:37 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:36 am

Bet8 not working, yesterday I found more then 30 arbs more then 3% manually, your system show a few less then 1%
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Bridge wrote: Bet8 not working, yesterday I found more then 30 arbs more then 3% manually, your system show a few less then 1%
Could you please send us some specific examples or specify which markets/outcomes are missed?
Thank you in advance.
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:14 pm

please can you add any option where arbs coming from exchange can be filtered based on the liquidity volume.

What i mean, is an option were i can be able to high alert if the liquidity volume in betfair and others is less than 100 euros, so i can only see arbs that allows betting limits above 100 euros or my desired amount.

it is annoying to find an alert and you rush to it just to find that you can only bet 2 euros
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 62
Posts: 1004
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:27 pm

xajaker wrote: please can you add any option where arbs coming from exchange can be filtered based on the liquidity volume.

What i mean, is an option were i can be able to high alert if the liquidity volume in betfair and others is less than 100 euros, so i can only see arbs that allows betting limits above 100 euros or my desired amount.

it is annoying to find an alert and you rush to it just to find that you can only bet 2 euros
They have it.  Go to "my account" -> Exchanges and change the "min sum" to the minimum liquitidy you want.
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Alfa1234 wrote:
xajaker wrote: please can you add any option where arbs coming from exchange can be filtered based on the liquidity volume.

What i mean, is an option were i can be able to high alert if the liquidity volume in betfair and others is less than 100 euros, so i can only see arbs that allows betting limits above 100 euros or my desired amount.

it is annoying to find an alert and you rush to it just to find that you can only bet 2 euros


They have it.  Go to "my account" -> Exchanges and change the "min sum" to the minimum liquitidy you want.


thanks alot
obykoo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:39 pm

Is it possible that new interface have less arbs then old? Or that new interface is more delayed then old?
Because I started using new interface and I managed to place only 1-2 bets in last days, while on old it used to be at least 8-10.
Are they using same datasource? It could be also just me being slow, but I do not know.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:47 am

obykoo wrote: Is it possible that new interface have less arbs then old? Or that new interface is more delayed then old?
Because I started using new interface and I managed to place only 1-2 bets in last days, while on old it used to be at least 8-10.
Are they using same datasource? It could be also just me being slow, but I do not know.
Datasource is the same with the same number of arbs and the same update speed.
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:17 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Could you please add redirect to Paddypower betslip? It is one of the bigger bookies.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:42 pm

Kokos, CFA wrote: Could you please add redirect to Paddypower betslip? It is one of the bigger bookies.
Our team is working on its implementation.
Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:37 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Marathon odds are mostly outdated
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Bridge wrote: Marathon odds are mostly outdated
We have checked the bookie, it is working properly.
In this case we need some specific examples of outdated odds.

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register