BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
madridking
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Location: Swansea
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Please add lmk bookmaker please
Last edited by madridking on Fri May 22, 2020 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
sirhezar
Newbie
Karma: 1
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:01 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:19 pm

Hello To All

who know, that i must Where do I get from?
I need Surebet "Finder" Source Or "Script", And i want Install to my website, In the form of Private/Proprietary

If someone has a site for selling this script
Or if this script is available for free of charge
Please introduce it To me

Thanks
jefferyyang
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:40 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:16 pm

There are 0 arbs for Pinnacle currently, I think there is an issue
Kindly check please
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:39 am

why is the site down ?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:02 am

ylinescu wrote: why is the site down ?
The service has already been restored. Sorry for the inconvenience.
realbusiness
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:17 pm

add Wwin and campobet please
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 7
Posts: 539
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:53 am

Its been 2-3 months that i write weekly email to support , but it seems that these guys don't care anymore about the service.

So , its a obligation to write it here:
Betburger used to be great , but unfortunately RIGHT NOW IT IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.
I have used it since their beginnings 5 years ago ,  i might be in their top50 first costumers.

You should reimburse last monthly subscription of costumers , because basically you have "stolen" that money since the offered service has been useless and a total disaster.
No arber gives a fuck for 200 eur , but its not fair to pay for a service that you never got.
Last edited by fnatic91 on Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:05 am

fnatic91 wrote: Its been 2-3 months that i write weekly email to support , but it seems that these guys don't care anymore about the service.

So , its a obligation to write it here:
Betburger used to be great , but unfortunately RIGHT NOW IT IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.
I have used it since their beginnings 5 years ago ,  i might be in their top50 first costumers.

You should reimburse last monthly subscription of costumers , because basically you have "stolen" that money since the offered service has been useless and a total disaster.
No arber gives a fuck for 200 eur , but its not fair to pay for a service that you never got.
Hi. Right now only one bookmaker is out of order. We're doing everything possible to fix the bookie in the shortest time. Unfortunately, the issue with Bet365 is a troublesome one, which needs a lot of efforts to be made. Sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience.

In case you have any other troubles, please let us know.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 7
Posts: 539
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:07 am

Yes , there is 1 big trouble.

When are you going to fix your facebook page?
We are so much worried about it as it pops up anytime we log in to our betburger account.

Please , fix the fb page.
Who cares about 365 , tahts just a useless bookie and nobody cares if its out of order.
Last edited by fnatic91 on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:40 am

fnatic91 wrote: Yes , there is 1 big trouble.

When are you going to fix your facebook page?
We are so much worried about it as it pops up anytime we log in to our betburger account.

Please , fix the fb page.
Who cares about 365 , tahts just a useless bookie and nobody cares if its out of order.
It will be fixed soon. For now you can use this page: https://www.facebook.com/betburgercom/
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -7
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:25 pm

All in all fnatic is very right with his judgement. Your service is going down by the week while your payments remain the same. You mainly stay alive because there are not much better public services than yours and not because you truly deserve this. Yes - lets get a nice bet365 for Tuesday while the weekend is over already - sounds like a plan. You even replied to my email today morning that everything is working fine by that time. A joke overall.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:49 am

OneChance wrote: All in all fnatic is very right with his judgement. Your service is going down by the week while your payments remain the same. You mainly stay alive because there are not much better public services than yours and not because you truly deserve this. Yes - lets get a nice bet365 for Tuesday while the weekend is over already - sounds like a plan. You even replied to my email today morning that everything is working fine by that time. A joke overall.
All problems we had on weekends we try to eliminate asap. Thank you for being patient.
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -7
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:22 pm

Bets that show are still very low in number. Bet365 not fixed yet ? What about the rest of the main bookmakers ? Are you thinking of extending your clients subscriptions after this ? If not - how come ?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:41 pm

OneChance wrote: Bets that show are still very low in number. Bet365 not fixed yet ? What about the rest of the main bookmakers ? Are you thinking of extending your clients subscriptions after this ? If not - how come ?
We have already fixed Bet365. Please indicate what other bookmakers you're having issues with.
The extending is possible only in case the scanner doesn't work completely. In this case only one bookmaker was out of order.
thenewguy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:49 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:00 pm

Only one bookmaker THAT YOU WERE AWARE OF.  There were at least 50% less bets this weekend.

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register