BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 8
Posts: 531
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 18, 2019 6:30 pm

czoker wrote: I don`t know why so less people complaning about it, it is just impossible to work with flood of errors like this during the weekend.
because we dont have nerves anymore to write each weekend to support and to get the same standard replies "please provide screenshot" , "it is fixed"
petpre
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:06 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun May 19, 2019 12:40 pm

fnatic91 wrote:
czoker wrote: I don`t know why so less people complaning about it, it is just impossible to work with flood of errors like this during the weekend.
because we dont have nerves anymore to write each weekend to support and to get the same standard replies "please provide screenshot" , "it is fixed"
"we will fix it ASAP"  ;)
nedelja10
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:32 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 22, 2019 8:31 pm

One concern:

I have seen people make comments about fake and late odds. But i dont know if they mean this specificly - Pinnacle lines, not odds, lines that are long gone are showing and long after they are gone program is showing them and making false arbs.

For example, this is most common for first half goals total and corners over/under bets. Pinny offers just three lines, 8 8.5 9 for exp, and then when they switch them to 10 10.5 11 the first lines are still showing a lot of times for over 5 minutes.

Of course you see that the arb is fake, but it still bothers me, making me problems. You can not get to see true arbs because there is too manny fakes. Also, it can cover up a nice arb from the same game. Lets say this is creating a fake arb of 9%, there is a chance theres an arb of 2,1% on the same game but you can not see that arb cause its all the way down the list.

Its like the old odds stay in progam system way too long and its really frustrating.
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 22, 2019 8:34 pm

Total agree with you nedelja10.
It is sad that I am sending them screens since more than 2 weeks and they did nothing. What we should do, remove pinnacle from filter? Hope you will be able to fix it before football season 2019/2020 starts.
Another screen in my attachment
nedelja10 wrote: One concern:

I have seen people make comments about fake and late odds. But i dont know if they mean this specificly - Pinnacle lines, not odds, lines that are long gone are showing and long after they are gone program is showing them and making false arbs.

For example, this is most common for first half goals total and corners over/under bets. Pinny offers just three lines, 8 8.5 9 for exp, and then when they switch them to 10 10.5 11 the first lines are still showing a lot of times for over 5 minutes.

Of course you see that the arb is fake, but it still bothers me, making me problems. You can not get to see true arbs because there is too manny fakes. Also, it can cover up a nice arb from the same game. Lets say this is creating a fake arb of 9%, there is a chance theres an arb of 2,1% on the same game but you can not see that arb cause its all the way down the list.

Its like the old odds stay in progam system way too long and its really frustrating.
Attachments
corners pinnacle error.JPG
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1865
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu May 23, 2019 6:53 am

czoker wrote: Total agree with you nedelja10.
It is sad that I am sending them screens since more than 2 weeks and they did nothing. What we should do, remove pinnacle from filter? Hope you will be able to fix it before football season 2019/2020 starts.
Another screen in my attachment
nedelja10 wrote: One concern:

I have seen people make comments about fake and late odds. But i dont know if they mean this specificly - Pinnacle lines, not odds, lines that are long gone are showing and long after they are gone program is showing them and making false arbs.

For example, this is most common for first half goals total and corners over/under bets. Pinny offers just three lines, 8 8.5 9 for exp, and then when they switch them to 10 10.5 11 the first lines are still showing a lot of times for over 5 minutes.

Of course you see that the arb is fake, but it still bothers me, making me problems. You can not get to see true arbs because there is too manny fakes. Also, it can cover up a nice arb from the same game. Lets say this is creating a fake arb of 9%, there is a chance theres an arb of 2,1% on the same game but you can not see that arb cause its all the way down the list.

Its like the old odds stay in progam system way too long and its really frustrating.
Thank you for a detailed description of the problem. We're aware of the issue, and we're trying to fix it yesterday. Unfortunately, it didn't bring any result. We'll continue fixing it today. Hope to make it work.
4l
4lexy4

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 24, 2019 6:38 pm

and here we go again.........
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1865
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 24, 2019 6:41 pm

4lexy4 wrote: and here we go again.........
The issue would be resolved in a short period of time.
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -7
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 24, 2019 7:11 pm

Are you aware that on many cases you provide valuebets for bet365 - by scanning different O/U odds that what you should ?
Last edited by OneChance on Fri May 24, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jo
jonibiza19

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 24, 2019 8:54 pm

what is going on with over under is just an example of how much of a disgrace this service has become
mi
mikler

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 24, 2019 9:33 pm

so again fload of false arbs on your service..and people are paying for this shit...why you can't stop service in this case, rather then providing false arbs
nedelja10
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:32 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 24, 2019 11:08 pm

@BetBurger what happened to the bookmaker you provided not long ago named Big Bet Wolrd? Luckily i didnt have too much money there, but they were wiped out of existance. I see that you removed them from your bookmaker list.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1865
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 25, 2019 7:52 am

There were some issues with Bet365 yesterday. The bookie is already fixed. In case you still see any problem, please let us know.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1865
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 25, 2019 7:58 am

nedelja10 wrote: @BetBurger what happened to the bookmaker you provided not long ago named Big Bet Wolrd? Luckily i didnt have too much money there, but they were wiped out of existance. I see that you removed them from your bookmaker list.
We no longer scan this bookmaker due to the complexity of its scanning and low popularity among our customers.
LazyBird
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:53 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 25, 2019 10:50 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that some of the Coral scanning recently has been incredibly slow, to the point that it's almost not worth looking at any coral arbs due to tiny number that are genuine. Could you investigate please?
nedelja10
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:32 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun May 26, 2019 1:02 am

It is getting out of hand guys. Again and again, late odds, fake odds, and the app is now dead. I can not filter and then save, and there are no arbs. I make most of my arbs on NFL and NBA right now, and this is killing me. We are paying for nothing in last two weeks guys.

Return to “BetBurger ”

Login · Register