BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
Wolfie
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 53
Posts: 552
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 29, 2019 12:51 pm

4lexy4 wrote: Now you speak logic
I am afraid you did not understand my first statement as it was for alert service industry as a whole.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 29, 2019 12:55 pm

Wolfie wrote:
4lexy4 wrote: no Wolfie, services have more bookmakers  with years, but more erros. ANd mayn profesionals dont care for some Nigerian bookie...
They care more for new fish in those countries. It is bad for us. I think they should put more programmers on important base international bookies. Bet365 and sharps should be priority.
We're currently working on such improvements.
We do not add any new bookies now, though we always accept your offers and recommendations.
User avatar
Wolfie
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 53
Posts: 552
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 29, 2019 12:56 pm

betburger wrote:
4lexy4 wrote: and here we ago agian....
Today's issue with Bet365 was removed in 10 min after it appeared. Do you have any problems right now?
Today you were very fast in fixing it. I know its hard. Are you working on permanent solution or 365 continues to change its site mechanism to fight you ?
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Fix pinnacle pre game please -_-
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 29, 2019 1:19 pm

czoker wrote: Fix pinnacle pre game please -_-
Thanks, we are already working on fixing the issues.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 29, 2019 2:46 pm

Wolfie wrote:
betburger wrote:
4lexy4 wrote: and here we ago agian....
Today's issue with Bet365 was removed in 10 min after it appeared. Do you have any problems right now?
Today you were very fast in fixing it. I know its hard. Are you working on permanent solution or 365 continues to change its site mechanism to fight you ?
Yes, we're working on permanent solution, but Bet365 continues to make changes on their site. The latest changes of Bet365 entailed a significant optimization, so some bugs and possible skips may appear. If you notice any gaps, please let us know.
jo
jonibiza19

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 29, 2019 6:41 pm

here we go again... enough is enough
4l
4lexy4

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu May 30, 2019 3:34 pm

again u/o markets.....
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu May 30, 2019 3:42 pm

4lexy4 wrote: again u/o markets.....
Please, indicate a bookmaker as well.
4l
4lexy4

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu May 30, 2019 3:45 pm

i poste every day here fromfriday, you know about what bookmaker i speak alredy,.....
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu May 30, 2019 3:56 pm

4lexy4 wrote: i poste every day here fromfriday, you know about what bookmaker i speak alredy,.....

If you're talking about Bet365, there is an issue in some matches. We are already working on the solution.
4l
4lexy4

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu May 30, 2019 4:01 pm

betburger wrote:
4lexy4 wrote: i poste every day here fromfriday, you know about what bookmaker i speak alredy,.....

If you're talking about Bet365, there is an issue in some matches. We are already working on the solution.
of course i do...
pepper
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:25 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu May 30, 2019 5:08 pm

can you confirm whether the bet365 prematch issues are fixed at the moment?

And can you tell us a bit more about the matter of this issue? Its been now a few months of continuously reappearing incorrect arbs on bet365 which you seem to not be able to fix permanently, so giving a bit more of an insight to the community of your customers about the reasons why this is happening is the least you could do.

You are able to confirm very quickly always when we tell you there is an issue on bet365 - why is it that you are not able to set your system that it would automatically not display these false arbs then? Not displaying any arbs is miles better than displaying false arbs, so if you can see it clearly from your logs that you were displaying false arbs why cant you make a solution that simply wouldnt display arbs in case of such an error until you are able to fix it? That would finally be an acceptable fix to this reocurring problem which angers a lot of your customers and didnt happen in the past.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu May 30, 2019 7:08 pm

pepper wrote: can you confirm whether the bet365 prematch issues are fixed at the moment?

And can you tell us a bit more about the matter of this issue? Its been now a few months of continuously reappearing incorrect arbs on bet365 which you seem to not be able to fix permanently, so giving a bit more of an insight to the community of your customers about the reasons why this is happening is the least you could do.

You are able to confirm very quickly always when we tell you there is an issue on bet365 - why is it that you are not able to set your system that it would automatically not display these false arbs then? Not displaying any arbs is miles better than displaying false arbs, so if you can see it clearly from your logs that you were displaying false arbs why cant you make a solution that simply wouldnt display arbs in case of such an error until you are able to fix it? That would finally be an acceptable fix to this reocurring problem which angers a lot of your customers and didnt happen in the past.
Hello. We rewrote Bet365 at the end of last week, as they switched to a new API. In general, the bookmaker is now working well. The only problem is the nominal totals, which we scan incorrectly for some events. We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. This should be fixed tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.
kl
klopp1

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu May 30, 2019 7:34 pm

with willhill live, betburger you are so far behind, it's worthless, I remember when willhill live was good....not any more and not for a long time,
i thinks it is time you fix willhill live, very nice bookmaker

Return to “BetBurger ”