BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
le
leosusanj

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:37 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote:

Simple like this: If one arber win 5k/month using betburger, and 2k/month using other alert services, it means that this arber will pay 1k for betburger.

Now, if you want, explain me how economy works, please.

Thank you.
Market success is building with some proof of power?
Yes, some will pay, some will not, maybe those who don't want to pay 30-40 or 50% of their earnings to 3rd party.
Maybe huge amount of them are earning 1k or 2k, so paying 1k is probably out of the question in any case.
Maybe in a month or few months or a year somebody will be better then them, or 10% behind, but will usual charges.
So would you pay 5x more and 10x more for basically same service?
And when you loose reputation and customers start leaving you can not rebuild it with easy.
Arber winning 5k on Betbuger and 2k on other service is a speculation and in range of trash-talk you provided regarding Skrill fees.
So, yes, I would say you don't have a clue. However, you can donate some funds on top of price of subscription if you think they are so good.
User avatar
Wolfie
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 52
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:14 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote: To have a Business like Betburger is extremely hard and have a lot of costs.

They have all the market for themselves because of their very good decisions, and are able to put the price that they want.

Arbers will try to be aggresive in the forum, but there is nothing that they could do, Betburger could grow up prices to 1000€/month and arbers will pay for it.

There is no chance to discuss betburger domination of the market, and there is no chance to catch them by any other alert service.

I don't know exactly why, but they are giving up about this money, that nobody give up, and prefer to give this money to arbers for free.

Paysafegroup has a very good position in the market.
What are they doing? They multiplied the prices for 10 or 20 in a couple of years
Arbers stop using their services?
No

Betburger has even a better position than them.

But, this is a management decision thay nobody could take. Just them.

Are you their representative ? How do you know they have a lot of costs ?
I would not pay for a car which is worth 20k, 100k just because they think they are the best. If all carmakers go crazy i will just build a car company myself and compete with them with lower prices.
Number of Pro arbers making 5k a month is very low. I think alert services win more because of newbies. More bookies means more clients, but doesn't necessarily mean more value for existing clients.
There are many services which are getting better and better.
I agree betburger still the best for the moment. But the market is changing. By the way their service is ok, except bet365  last 6 months problems.
They said they are working on permanent solution and i trust their management on this, since they have a problem solving history.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 20
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:04 am

No Worries Arbusers, i think we have a misunderstanding between one and another. My point about 146 pages of complaints and responses was not intended to take a shot at betburger. And to be honest with you i really could not care about their competitors. Its about improving the bet burger experience. with this much engagement and loyalty from customers i think there needs to be a way of managing errors that are being reported on a daily basis. Everyone is wasting their time. The user sending emails and betburger having to deal with them. If there is an issue that many members report then maybe they could have a page with these errors and a status (Completed.In process.Can not complete)

I think this way everyone has clarity.
CharlieSheen99
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 16
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:46 am

Wolfie wrote:
CharlieSheen99 wrote: To have a Business like Betburger is extremely hard and have a lot of costs.

They have all the market for themselves because of their very good decisions, and are able to put the price that they want.

Arbers will try to be aggresive in the forum, but there is nothing that they could do, Betburger could grow up prices to 1000€/month and arbers will pay for it.

There is no chance to discuss betburger domination of the market, and there is no chance to catch them by any other alert service.

I don't know exactly why, but they are giving up about this money, that nobody give up, and prefer to give this money to arbers for free.

Paysafegroup has a very good position in the market.
What are they doing? They multiplied the prices for 10 or 20 in a couple of years
Arbers stop using their services?
No

Betburger has even a better position than them.

But, this is a management decision thay nobody could take. Just them.

Are you their representative ? How do you know they have a lot of costs ?
I would not pay for a car which is worth 20k, 100k just because they think they are the best. If all carmakers go crazy i will just build a car company myself and compete with them with lower prices.
Number of Pro arbers making 5k a month is very low. I think alert services win more because of newbies. More bookies means more clients, but doesn't necessarily mean more value for existing clients.
There are many services which are getting better and better.
I agree betburger still the best for the moment. But the market is changing. By the way their service is ok, except bet365  last 6 months problems.
They said they are working on permanent solution and i trust their management on this, since they have a problem solving history.
I think that the number of arbers that make not too much money, is very low.

I believe that the majority of us have good numbers.

Now BB has the same price than the rest of alert services for a much better service.

So, in my opinion, they have a lot of margin to grow up the prices.
User avatar
Wolfie
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 52
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:21 am

CharlieSheen99 wrote:
I think that the number of arbers that make not too much money, is very low.

I believe that the majority of us have good numbers.

Now BB has the same price than the rest of alert services for a much better service.

So, in my opinion, they have a lot of margin to grow up the prices.
If you want to promote betburger you are not in the right thread. We here are already customers. You are saying much better than other services, which would make me to mention other services too, which is not appropriate in a betburger thread. If you have any idea, proposition or concern we can all discuss together here, to solve problems which affect us as clients and betburger as a company.
GrayGreen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi, I'm sorry if it was asked before, but how exactly does Pinnacle's redirect to betslip work?

Because on prematch, when I click on Pinnacle outcome, it redirrects me to their site, but I'm always logged out, even if I logged in on previous redirecting instance and can't get it to work properly.

Thanks
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1752
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:05 pm

GrayGreen wrote: Hi, I'm sorry if it was asked before, but how exactly does Pinnacle's redirect to betslip work?

Because on prematch, when I click on Pinnacle outcome, it redirrects me to their site, but I'm always logged out, even if I logged in on previous redirecting instance and can't get it to work properly.

Thanks
Hello. Could you please indicate what is your address in the logged version of Pinnacle? Is it pinnacle.com or pinnacle.bet?
Insert one of these addresses in the Bookmakers settings: https://www.betburger.com/profile#bookmakers
petpre
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:06 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:19 pm

again problems?
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

if i try to go tru the betburger link to bet365
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1752
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:26 pm

petpre wrote: again problems?
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

if i try to go tru the betburger link to bet365
Redirect to Bet365 has broken. We are in the process of fixing it.
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -7
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:38 pm

Since you asked - i do not use betburgers anymore - and from my own experience I know for sure that the problems they face should be solved in a small part of the time it takes for them to do so. Now - one can try to deny this, prove me wrong or whatever - it doesn't matter anyhow. I know what is true for myself and that is that service has become a huge disrespect to their client base. If a noob arber will bite anything else - its up to him.
Last edited by OneChance on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x-casino
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 10
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:53 am

betburger wrote: Redirect to Bet365 has broken. We are in the process of fixing it.
Any news on that?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1752
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:24 am

x-casino wrote:
betburger wrote: Redirect to Bet365 has broken. We are in the process of fixing it.
Any news on that?
The redirect is fixed, but now it works only in the way it is available now since the bookmaker changed their API and do not provide betslip ID anymore.
You can copy the betslip link separately (CTRL+C).
Trevorr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:12 am

Are you doing some summer sale? I would like to try your software now and take your plan for a month  but I think it's not fair to pay the same price like in full season.
borgosh
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 10
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:27 am

Hi,

It's already the third day, when pinnacle is not scanned the right way. (almost only wrong arbs)
I understand, that it takes big work to fix it. Will you lengthen my subscription time with these 3 off days? or do you have any ideas to please your customers in these situations?

With all the respect,
Borgosh
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1752
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:02 pm

borgosh wrote: Hi,

It's already the third day, when pinnacle is not scanned the right way. (almost only wrong arbs)
I understand, that it takes big work to fix it. Will you lengthen my subscription time with these 3 off days? or do you have any ideas to please your customers in these situations?

With all the respect,
Borgosh
Dear Borgosh,

We totally understand your concern and really sorry this situation influence your earning.
We do know that most of our customers are interested in such an outcome. Unfortunately, no time or money compensation is foreseen in this case.
The problem appears to be only with one bookmaker. Refund or subscription extension is possible only when the scanner is completely nonfunctional: https://www.betburger.com/terms

Thank you for understanding.
Last edited by BetBurger on Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “BetBurger ”