BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
petpre
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:06 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:19 pm

again problems?
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

if i try to go tru the betburger link to bet365
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:26 pm

petpre wrote: again problems?
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

if i try to go tru the betburger link to bet365
Redirect to Bet365 has broken. We are in the process of fixing it.
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -7
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:38 pm

Since you asked - i do not use betburgers anymore - and from my own experience I know for sure that the problems they face should be solved in a small part of the time it takes for them to do so. Now - one can try to deny this, prove me wrong or whatever - it doesn't matter anyhow. I know what is true for myself and that is that service has become a huge disrespect to their client base. If a noob arber will bite anything else - its up to him.
Last edited by OneChance on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x-casino
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 10
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:53 am

betburger wrote: Redirect to Bet365 has broken. We are in the process of fixing it.
Any news on that?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:24 am

x-casino wrote:
betburger wrote: Redirect to Bet365 has broken. We are in the process of fixing it.
Any news on that?
The redirect is fixed, but now it works only in the way it is available now since the bookmaker changed their API and do not provide betslip ID anymore.
You can copy the betslip link separately (CTRL+C).
Trevorr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:12 am

Are you doing some summer sale? I would like to try your software now and take your plan for a month  but I think it's not fair to pay the same price like in full season.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:50 am

Trevorr wrote: Are you doing some summer sale? I would like to try your software now and take your plan for a month  but I think it's not fair to pay the same price like in full season.
Currently we have no active discounts. We advise you to keep an eye on our forum news (https://forum.betburger.com/) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/betburgercom/)\Telegram (https://t.me/betburger) page to be aware of any promotions going on.
Last edited by BetBurger on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
borgosh
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 10
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:27 am

Hi,

It's already the third day, when pinnacle is not scanned the right way. (almost only wrong arbs)
I understand, that it takes big work to fix it. Will you lengthen my subscription time with these 3 off days? or do you have any ideas to please your customers in these situations?

With all the respect,
Borgosh
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:02 pm

borgosh wrote: Hi,

It's already the third day, when pinnacle is not scanned the right way. (almost only wrong arbs)
I understand, that it takes big work to fix it. Will you lengthen my subscription time with these 3 off days? or do you have any ideas to please your customers in these situations?

With all the respect,
Borgosh
Dear Borgosh,

We totally understand your concern and really sorry this situation influence your earning.
We do know that most of our customers are interested in such an outcome. Unfortunately, no time or money compensation is foreseen in this case.
The problem appears to be only with one bookmaker. Refund or subscription extension is possible only when the scanner is completely nonfunctional: https://www.betburger.com/terms

Thank you for understanding.
Last edited by BetBurger on Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:09 pm

Dear Betburger,
i was in touch with you by email to explain the problem i (and not only me) having about the number of surebet showed of 30.
30 is very poor numbers, i removed bookmakers and decrease % of arbitrage, but 30 is not enough yet.
a solution is to reach at least 50, or give us the possibility to remove such secondary market in soccer, for example corners or yellow cards

thank you
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:57 pm

francescosol wrote: Dear Betburger,
i was in touch with you by email to explain the problem i (and not only me) having about the number of surebet showed of 30.
30 is very poor numbers, i removed bookmakers and decrease % of arbitrage, but 30 is not enough yet.
a solution is to reach at least 50, or give us the possibility to remove such secondary market in soccer, for example corners or yellow cards

thank you
Hi,
We totally understand your concern, but unfortunately, for now there is no way to increase the number of surebets displayed on the page.
You can remove a surebet after you have placed a bet. Also, for example, if you have the last surebet with 2.39%, try setting a maximum percentage of 2.39 and you will see other surebets.
4l
4lexy4

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:30 am

Yestrday you had wrong arbs bet365 vs pini, corners first half, market over 5(on bet365). Did you solve it?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:29 am

4lexy4 wrote: Yestrday you had wrong arbs bet365 vs pini, corners first half, market over 5(on bet365). Did you solve it?
Hi,
There were some Live issues yesterday. We have already settled them.
In case you still see any problem, please let us know.
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -3
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:14 am

please scan superbet and fortuna for live section.thanks
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:56 am

galt88 wrote: please scan superbet and fortuna for live section.thanks
Hi,

Thanks for your request. We're going to add Superbet Live in the next few weeks.
As for Fortuna, we'll mind your offer for future adding.

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register