BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:43 am

neptunes wrote: I trully believe that bet365 live scan is not working properly.

Seems like same issue than last weekend, few live showing when all saturdays volume is much higher...

If you can check the bet365 live scanner.... seems there might be some kind of issue...

Thanks Again
​The problem is related to changes on the bookmaker's website, which are currently being carried out by Bet365.
neptunes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:15 pm

Hello,

Many thanks for your response. Once 365 finish the changes, will it be back to normal?

Thanks Again
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:28 pm

neptunes wrote: Hello,

Many thanks for your response. Once 365 finish the changes, will it be back to normal?

Thanks Again
The thing is that Bet365 does everything possible to avoid being scanned and often makes new changes. In such cases, Bet365 may not be scanned properly for some time, but usually we restore it in the shortest time possible. This is a priority bookmaker for us.
neptunes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:02 am

Many thanks for your answer and clarification.

It would be great for the community if you can let us know once all comes back to normal with bet365 live.

Again, many thanks for your time

betburger wrote:
neptunes wrote: Hello,

Many thanks for your response. Once 365 finish the changes, will it be back to normal?

Thanks Again
The thing is that Bet365 does everything possible to avoid being scanned and often makes new changes. In such cases, Bet365 may not be scanned properly for some time, but usually we restore it in the shortest time possible. This is a priority bookmaker for us.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:33 am

neptunes wrote: Many thanks for your answer and clarification.

It would be great for the community if you can let us know once all comes back to normal with bet365 live.

Again, many thanks for your time

betburger wrote:
neptunes wrote: Hello,

Many thanks for your response. Once 365 finish the changes, will it be back to normal?

Thanks Again
The thing is that Bet365 does everything possible to avoid being scanned and often makes new changes. In such cases, Bet365 may not be scanned properly for some time, but usually we restore it in the shortest time possible. This is a priority bookmaker for us.
No problem, but unlikely it would happen anytime soon.
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:59 pm

Hello Betburger, today i subscribed to pre-match for one day instead of live by mistake (i already had pre-match sub and didnt wish to extend it) and upon emailing asking for it to either be refunded or transferred, i was told that neither of these options are possible....

Can you let me know please, why is it so hard to accomodate a long standing customer with such a small issue?

I wasnt asking for a free service, id already paid, but paid for the wrong section. According to betburger, thats tough luck, right? Because effectively, thats what ive been told....
neptunes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:16 pm

Many thanks as always for interacting with us on this forum.

I told that due to it will be nice to know when to renew our subscriptions. So as discussed please let us know once fixed.

Thanks again

betburger wrote:
neptunes wrote: Many thanks for your answer and clarification.

It would be great for the community if you can let us know once all comes back to normal with bet365 live.

Again, many thanks for your time

betburger wrote: The thing is that Bet365 does everything possible to avoid being scanned and often makes new changes. In such cases, Bet365 may not be scanned properly for some time, but usually we restore it in the shortest time possible. This is a priority bookmaker for us.
No problem, but unlikely it would happen anytime soon.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:18 am

MrG wrote: Hello Betburger, today i subscribed to pre-match for one day instead of live by mistake (i already had pre-match sub and didnt wish to extend it) and upon emailing asking for it to either be refunded or transferred, i was told that neither of these options are possible....

Can you let me know please, why is it so hard to accomodate a long standing customer with such a small issue?

I wasnt asking for a free service, id already paid, but paid for the wrong section. According to betburger, thats tough luck, right? Because effectively, thats what ive been told....
Hi,
As we informed you before, there is no possibility of a refund in such a case. The amount on your account is not enough for refund processing (#14): https://www.betburger.com/terms
According to our rules, the transfer of the subscription to another tariff for a one-day subscription is not possible as well. Please be careful when purchasing a subscription and choose the most appropriate subscription option before making a payment. Hope for your understanding.
jo
jonibiza19

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:39 pm

What is Betburger plan to refund all subscriptions due to covid19?
Lumberjack
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 7
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:31 pm

I would also like to hear Betburgers viewpoint on covid19.

Our subscription is worthless right now.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:23 pm

Hello,
We are concerned about the current situation as well and will monitor further actions.
In the meantime, we cannot say we display very few arbs. Top events usually have fewer arbs.
We advise you to draw attention to new sports and countries.
You are free to freeze your account or ask for a refund at any time according to the refund terms (https://www.betburger.com/terms).
Hope the disease will bypass you. Stay safe during this hard time.
risilloch
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 24
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:48 am

jonibiza19 wrote: What is Betburger plan to refund all subscriptions due to covid19?
rofl

Really? An alert service is responsible for your inability to bet?
What about the ATP, WTA and the FA etc? Will you be contacting them as well.

We are all stuck with this sh*tty situation and we are all going to have to foot the bill.

If governments are going to bail out businesses as they seem to be indicating then we, the taxpayer, are going to have to pay
for it in future taxes.

That's if we survive the virus and religious nuts that will soon follow peddling crazy dogma
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:18 am

please fix sbobet pregame
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:14 pm

czoker wrote: please fix sbobet pregame
Hi,
We are aware of the issue and are already working on eliminating it. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
suchar
Newbie
Karma: 1
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:13 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:23 pm

to delete post
Last edited by suchar on Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “BetBurger ”