BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:29 pm

macola wrote: i have betburger with one PC and 2 monitors. it was really good when i can use 1 monitor for 1 filter and 2nd monitor for second third or fourth filter
You can open it in two tabs, select different filters and use that.
macola
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:06 pm

it does not allow me to use 2 tabs, in a moment i use second tab 1st tab resets all filters limited to 1%
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:49 am

Thank you for your feedback. We are in favour of a productive dialogue. We are waiting for your suggestions, perhaps we could fully satisfy your requests.

I am not sure its a case of waiting because i have highlighted these issues time and time again yet the same errors keep appearing for example for in play baseball paddy power is completely nuts showing 185% arbs, to the point i just have to remove it,

Snai showing completely  incorrect arbs for all sports. With goldbet i can understand because the odds on the website are incorrect its only when you place the bet you see that it is not infact the correct odds.


Errors are corrected regularly, the occurrence of issues does not depend on us, for example, it happens due to changes on the bookmaker's website or the source of scanning. The errors you see and the errors of another user are often completely different due to, for example, different bookmakers used. First of all, we try to correct errors for top bookmakers. In case you see errors that occur regularly or any other, please let us know, we will fix it.

I refer to my last response but again to say that some of the errors that have been shown for months are just lazy errors on your part for example just scanning the wrong handicap market. For example scanning the match handicap rather than the quarter handicap.

As for the API, we just give our source in a more convenient way. It does not mean that regular users will earn less. In theory, this will allow some clients to earn more or place bets more conveniently.

I think at the beginning it wont mean that regular clients will earn less however over time this will most definitely be the case

Regarding using many windows at once, would you please specify why can't you set up the feed for 10 surebets for different events and see all the surebets in one window? Please explain how you use our surebet feed. This would help us develop the product that is most convenient and effective for you.

No product needs to be developed i just need to be able to see multiple windows at the same time. Because for example when Nba and NFL is on i have a window for each match so that i can see the arbs for each particular match, When there is only one window i have to click on the match to see the complete set of arbs that is available for that match with means i am missing out on countless opportunities.

And when i am not just watching live matches i like to separate windows so that i can see football in one window, tennis in another band basketball in another...... This allows me to just look at a window and see arbs from a particular sport which makes thing much easier for me

So if you are offering API access where more than 1800 requests can be made in 1 second i dont see why it should be an issue for me to have 10 windows open a the same time. I thought the very reason that you did not want multiple windows is because you wanted to stop bot action. Evidently the fact i am still asking for multiple windows even though you are promoting bot action would mean that i never wanted multiple windows for bot action in the first place,

As i said i have used you service for more than 5 years now and this would be something that would be really useful for me so that i could use the service in a way that is efficent for me, If its a case of paying a higher fee so that i can have this functionality i am happy to do so.

As a final point my suggestion would be to have a monthly chat with some of your high value customers so that can highlight the issues that occurring time and time again and also to build an even better product than you already have,
gigiu30
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:26 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:30 am

Hello brothers, i wanna know how did they will fix the scan fron 10bet and you clones, because all the handicaps or under / over goals have been altered, scanned from another outcome, and it's becomed after the last week that you have opened for the public the api. I not will say the scan from 10bet are total wrong, the outcomes of the result of the match ( 1 x 2 ) it's real arbs but all handicaps and under and over are fake.

Really disapointed because the app have a lot of issues and the development sector don't give a shit to resolve the problems, i'm 2 months at betburguer and the number of the wrong arbs is the 3x more than arbmate, a software of 30 eur and that is called for the beginner.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:45 am

gigiu30 wrote: Hello brothers, i wanna know how did they will fix the scan fron 10bet and you clones, because all the handicaps or under / over goals have been altered, scanned from another outcome, and it's becomed after the last week that you have opened for the public the api. I not will say the scan from 10bet are total wrong, the outcomes of the result of the match ( 1 x 2 ) it's real arbs but all handicaps and under and over are fake.

Really disapointed because the app have a lot of issues and the development sector don't give a shit to resolve the problems, i'm 2 months at betburguer and the number of the wrong arbs is the 3x more than arbmate, a software of 30 eur and that is called for the beginner.
Hi,
Please send us some relevant examples/screenshots with those bugs. We'll eliminate them promptly. Thank you in advance.
Lumberjack
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:28 am

I have the same problem with 10bet/clones as it is one of my most used bookie.

However, it is a problem with 10bet and not betburger. Their system makes a lot of errors when lines are changing.

Example when they go from -1,5 to 1,25 then the odds often stay at the same before it's drops and it even looks like they have odds + 2,0 on both sides, which is just dumb.
It is annyoing when scanning but the problem is not on betburgers site. At least this time ;)
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:43 am

sadedu95 wrote:
Thank you for your feedback. We are in favour of a productive dialogue. We are waiting for your suggestions, perhaps we could fully satisfy your requests.

I am not sure its a case of waiting because i have highlighted these issues time and time again yet the same errors keep appearing for example for in play baseball paddy power is completely nuts showing 185% arbs, to the point i just have to remove it,

Snai showing completely  incorrect arbs for all sports. With goldbet i can understand because the odds on the website are incorrect its only when you place the bet you see that it is not infact the correct odds.


Errors are corrected regularly, the occurrence of issues does not depend on us, for example, it happens due to changes on the bookmaker's website or the source of scanning. The errors you see and the errors of another user are often completely different due to, for example, different bookmakers used. First of all, we try to correct errors for top bookmakers. In case you see errors that occur regularly or any other, please let us know, we will fix it.

I refer to my last response but again to say that some of the errors that have been shown for months are just lazy errors on your part for example just scanning the wrong handicap market. For example scanning the match handicap rather than the quarter handicap.

As for the API, we just give our source in a more convenient way. It does not mean that regular users will earn less. In theory, this will allow some clients to earn more or place bets more conveniently.

I think at the beginning it wont mean that regular clients will earn less however over time this will most definitely be the case

Regarding using many windows at once, would you please specify why can't you set up the feed for 10 surebets for different events and see all the surebets in one window? Please explain how you use our surebet feed. This would help us develop the product that is most convenient and effective for you.

No product needs to be developed i just need to be able to see multiple windows at the same time. Because for example when Nba and NFL is on i have a window for each match so that i can see the arbs for each particular match, When there is only one window i have to click on the match to see the complete set of arbs that is available for that match with means i am missing out on countless opportunities.

And when i am not just watching live matches i like to separate windows so that i can see football in one window, tennis in another band basketball in another...... This allows me to just look at a window and see arbs from a particular sport which makes thing much easier for me

So if you are offering API access where more than 1800 requests can be made in 1 second i dont see why it should be an issue for me to have 10 windows open a the same time. I thought the very reason that you did not want multiple windows is because you wanted to stop bot action. Evidently the fact i am still asking for multiple windows even though you are promoting bot action would mean that i never wanted multiple windows for bot action in the first place,

As i said i have used you service for more than 5 years now and this would be something that would be really useful for me so that i could use the service in a way that is efficent for me, If its a case of paying a higher fee so that i can have this functionality i am happy to do so.

As a final point my suggestion would be to have a monthly chat with some of your high value customers so that can highlight the issues that occurring time and time again and also to build an even better product than you already have,
Hello,
Thank you very much for your feedback and remarks, we'll definitely take everything into account.
The Italian bookmakers themselves work with problems, that is, the issue is on their side, but we do everything that depends on us to improve their scanning. We will also try to eliminate PaddyPower bugs and similar errors that probably occur due to scanning wrong outcomes, as well as repeated errors.
As for using our scanner exactly the way you do it, we understand and will take this into account. Thank you for the detailed explanation. For now, we can advise you to set sorting by age. This will allow you to see new surebets at the top of the list, and therefore, you don't need to add a surebet to the calculator to see the rest of the surebets by the event. In our opinion, you have a slightly unusual use of the scanner, if there are arbers here (on the forum) who use the scanner in the same way, please give us feedback on how you use the surebet feed. Thank you in advance.
Last edited by BetBurger on Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:17 am

macola wrote: it does not allow me to use 2 tabs, in a moment i use second tab 1st tab resets all filters limited to 1%
Sorry, unfortunately, you can only use one tab at the moment.
Lowe
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:26 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:23 pm

So does the API cover valuebets also or is it just surebets?

Valubets are not in the documentation.
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 9
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:17 am

Sorry to disappoint ya guys, but the new betburger api is a joke, bookie filter doesn´t even work and can´t remove/ hide events!!!!

Why did you launch this so called revolutionary api if it is even worst than the old pre match scanner?
Last edited by barret19 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:46 am

barret19 wrote: Sorry to disappoint ya guys, but the new betburger api is a joke, bookie filter doesn´t even work and can´t remove/ hide events!!!!

Why did you launch this so called revolutionary api if it is even worst than the old pre match scanner?
Please be so kind to specify, do you get arbs in the scanner not according to the filters you have set? Or what exactly is the problem?
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 9
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:00 pm

betburger wrote:
barret19 wrote: Sorry to disappoint ya guys, but the new betburger api is a joke, bookie filter doesn´t even work and can´t remove/ hide events!!!!

Why did you launch this so called revolutionary api if it is even worst than the old pre match scanner?
Please be so kind to specify, do you get arbs in the scanner not according to the filters you have set? Or what exactly is the problem?
Why do my API key changed today? I missed a lot of bets because of this. Then I noticed it changed and had to program it again with the new key.
Please don´t do this again, if you plan to change users keys everyday please make a statement . This is terrible, your new beta API is a joke and people should use it for free
Last edited by barret19 on Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:07 pm

thanks for the fix, still some obvious errors showing happy to send screen shots
Last edited by sadedu95 on Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:07 pm

Hi @barret198,

Surebets don't appear in the service if they don't match your filter. If you have specific examples of inconsistencies, please provide them. We'll definitely check it out.

The token changes when you re-login. You will always have a new token at the beginning of a new session.
baselstrasse
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:46 pm

YOU ARE GETTING CRAZY.

You suspended my account because of suspicious activities.
I just replied you that maybe I had some issues on my computer with hack attack.

I have been your client since 3 years and now you don't want to reactivate the account for 2 days of some suspicious activities (just noticed today because your email was in spam folder).
I also told you that I will restore my pc and change the password in order to avoid further attack.


PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Return to “BetBurger ”

Login · Register