BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 35
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:13 pm

Betfair live is wronger than ever...
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:19 pm

alealeale wrote: Betfair live is wronger than ever...
The issue is now successfully fixed. Thank you for your time spent waiting.
Last edited by BetBurger on Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:34 pm

It will be first december since 6 years when I will not going to buy betburger subscription for the next year.

Betfair live odds are still not fixed. I don`t know how many more days you need to fix it. Everyday there are too much errors from other bookies.
Most of them has been fixed for a while then come back like a boomerang.

Another thing is a payment options.  I told you and not only I if you could add ecopayz which is main e-wallet for bookmakers payment in my country (Poland) after skrill and neteller are off. You said you will take a look and maybe add them in future.
Future is now and ecopayz aren`t in payment options.

This service is not good as it was anymore. Sad but true
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 35
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:13 am

Betflag live is wrong, Snai live is wrong, Betflag prematch is still missing, Snai prematch is still missing...
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:59 am

alealeale wrote: Betflag live is wrong, Snai live is wrong, Betflag prematch is still missing, Snai prematch is still missing...
We are aware of these issues and are working on getting the proper scanning as fast as possible. We greatly appreciate your patience.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 35
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:35 pm

Now also Sisal live is wrong, at least on first half.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:55 pm

alealeale wrote: Now also Sisal live is wrong, at least on first half.

Thank you for the notification. We have set a task to settle it shortly. Your patience is much appreciated.
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:33 pm

fix dafabetOW live odds
I reported thhis error yesterday and today whole live filter is spamed by this shitty odds
check it and fix it
Attachments
dafaOW.JPG
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:36 am

czoker wrote: fix dafabetOW live odds
I reported thhis error yesterday and today whole live filter is spamed by this shitty odds
check it and fix it
We will definitely fix the issue when it is detected live. Thank you for your patience.
baselstrasse
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:23 pm

All the odds related to hockey on betfair and paddypower in live and prematch are wrong.
Please fix it.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:59 pm

baselstrasse wrote: All the odds related to hockey on betfair and paddypower in live and prematch are wrong.
Please fix it.
Thank you, the issue is now successfully fixed.
baselstrasse
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:58 pm

betburger wrote:
baselstrasse wrote: All the odds related to hockey on betfair and paddypower in live and prematch are wrong.
Please fix it.
Thank you, the issue is now successfully fixed.
Where? It is still present. In live I have all the betfair odds of hockey not correct
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:45 am

baselstrasse wrote:
betburger wrote:
baselstrasse wrote: All the odds related to hockey on betfair and paddypower in live and prematch are wrong.
Please fix it.
Thank you, the issue is now successfully fixed.
Where? It is still present. In live I have all the betfair odds of hockey not correct
We'll check it when live matches appear. We would also be grateful if you can send us relevant examples of errors.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:30 am

czoker wrote: It will be first december since 6 years when I will not going to buy betburger subscription for the next year.

Betfair live odds are still not fixed. I don`t know how many more days you need to fix it. Everyday there are too much errors from other bookies.
Most of them has been fixed for a while then come back like a boomerang.

Another thing is a payment options.  I told you and not only I if you could add ecopayz which is main e-wallet for bookmakers payment in my country (Poland) after skrill and neteller are off. You said you will take a look and maybe add them in future.
Future is now and ecopayz aren`t in payment options.

This service is not good as it was anymore. Sad but true
You can specify what other bookmakers have issues and what are they in particular, and we will do our best to improve the scanning. The major thing is to describe the problem clearly with all the details and examples. What concerns irrelevant odds like with Betfair, such bugs are complicated and solved much longer, but we are working on enhancing the scanning.

Referring to the payment, your suggestion is under consideration. As soon as there is such a possibility, we will certainly add more payment methods.
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:59 am

betburger wrote:
czoker wrote: It will be first december since 6 years when I will not going to buy betburger subscription for the next year.

Betfair live odds are still not fixed. I don`t know how many more days you need to fix it. Everyday there are too much errors from other bookies.
Most of them has been fixed for a while then come back like a boomerang.

Another thing is a payment options.  I told you and not only I if you could add ecopayz which is main e-wallet for bookmakers payment in my country (Poland) after skrill and neteller are off. You said you will take a look and maybe add them in future.
Future is now and ecopayz aren`t in payment options.

This service is not good as it was anymore. Sad but true
You can specify what other bookmakers have issues and what are they in particular, and we will do our best to improve the scanning. The major thing is to describe the problem clearly with all the details and examples. What concerns irrelevant odds like with Betfair, such bugs are complicated and solved much longer, but we are working on enhancing the scanning.
The major thing is to describe?
I always sending you email with bookmaker in topic, explanation in email and with the screens from your program and sometimes from bookies also. What more can I do if sometimes I am reporting you the same error for a few times for some days in a row.
Reports of Incorrect Arb option directly from your program dosen`t work since more than a week so we can`t report it directly from program. When will you fix it?

About bookmakers check bookmaker basketball odds which I also reported you via email. About others bookmaker after a few days of reporting dafabetOW fake correct score which spamed all my live filter I just removed dafa from filter

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register