BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 9
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:49 pm

If what vodoo is stating is true, i think its time to move on from Betburger.
Arbusers should take a position on this asap.
I know they are getting worst by the day but closing accounts and stealing money is very serious matter.
Last edited by barret19 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:57 pm

betburger wrote:
voodoo wrote: I don't know if I want to laugh or cry with betburger reaction.
I use betburger for many years, maybe from their 1st day (but i used different email then).
In general I am happy with their performance, what I am doing is very simple, I just have different tabs open and check the arbs (with my eyes, not a bot). When i choose the arb, I bet it, very simple process. I still work a lot, so i have betburger open for many hours.
Two months ago they told me:

''Dear User,
We have spotted abnormal activity on your account. According to our anti-fraud software report, your account is violating our Terms of Use.
“The User undertakes not to use any automatic means (software, robots, bots, etc.) for wide-scale readout of the information provided by the Service.”
Please refer to our API for data feed.
If the violation continues, we will act according to our Terms of Use policy and block your account for violations.''

We exchanged some other emails and I explained to them I don't use any automated service, I just have many tabs open and check the arbs. Some tabs are for live arbs some tabs for pregame arbs. I asked how do they see that i use automated service? Maybe this was because they see multiple tabs open for many hours. But I didnt receive a clear answer, they told me that:

''We determined that at least there were attempts to use automated tools.''

I really want to laugh with the expression ''there were attempts to use automated tools'' when I do everything with my mouse.
In other emails they told me to use a single window and like this I will not miss any surebet using one tab. So if i want to see arbs from 365 vs betfair / williamhill vs betfair / bwin vs betfair how i will do that in a signle window?? This is impossible, you lose many arbs and too much time scrolling down etc. Not to mention live arbs with this filters.

Today I received this email:

''Your account was suspended due to suspicious activity. According to our anti-fraud report, the use of a bot is discovered, which directly violates our terms of use.

We are not against our customers using automated means but it should be done in the corresponding section.

Since your account is not subject to restoration, you are free to sign up for a new account and comply with our terms.

''the use bot is discovered'' I really want to speak with the guy who discovered it, really? You discovered the use of a bot??? This is insane. I really dont know what to expect from now on. While i was writing this lines, i asked them what about my money. (my subsctription ends in May I think - i paid for 1 year prematch and live as i always do all these years!) I received this answer:

''You have violated our Terms of use, so your account will not be unlocked and money will not be refunded.

Losing money from betburger? from betburger?? I really dont believe it. Keep the money guys, keep it, of course i will open a new account and pay again for 1 year prematch and live because you are the best alert service but u have no excuse, this is unbelievable, maybe covid-19 affected ur income? I dont know what other users are doing with their account, obviously some of them use bot and u want them to pay more through ur api section but here you are doing a very very big mistake because i dont use bot or any other automated service, keep ur money but this is a disgrace.
Why are you scrolling surebets down? A human can handle only a few upper surebets, if the surebet does not fit, it can be hidden. In one tab, you can run several filters at once, they work simultaneously, you do not need to open several tabs. Otherwise, we receive a huge number of requests and our system detects suspicious activity.
I see betburger alert service as a friend and not as an enemy, so:

1. ''Why are you scrolling surebets down? A human can handle only a few upper surebets, if the surebet does not fit, it can be hidden. ''
Let's say I want to bet a multiple bet (double triple etc) I pick from pregame arbs some matches and then I decide if I want to add a live one, then I bet, the fact that I already bet the pregame arbs doesnt mean that I want to hide the arbs, because in most cases I use them again, maybe after some minutes in another account. So I dont want to hide the arbs. I need to scroll down the tab of  pregame arbs in order to find the arbs that I want, the negatives are in the bottom (yes I bet negative arbs too) so i need to scroll down the page to go to the bottom. I already told u in my emails i use two monitors for watching betburger, one for live, one for pregame, that's how i see all these tabs. So i use a single tab only for arbs between a softbook vs betfair/pinaccle/asians, because obviously there are plenty of them.

2.''In one tab, you can run several filters at once, they work simultaneously, you do not need to open several tabs.''

If in a single tab I add two softbooks vs betfair/pinnacle/asians then there are many arbs and i cannot see them fast. I use 5 tabs for pregame arbs, i just look on the monitor (without clicking sth in the tab), then go to the bookmaker and bet (i don use ur calculator on the tab). I have extra 3-4 hidden (minimized) tabs (pregame arbs) for some other books that i dont use them a lot, only if i hear (from the sound option u have) a good arb more than 2%, then i open the tab and check the arb.
For live arbs, i use 4 tabs, exactly as I already said, softbook vs bf/pinnacle/asians. You tell me to create a single tab for live arbs with 4 softbooks vs bf/pin/asians, but in most case there will be plenty of wrong arbs.. in the 1st page where appear 10 arbs (maybe less) all of them probably will be wrong, so what is happening? i lose time and money. That's why i use 4 different tabs for live, because when i loock each tab I know which arb is wrong and which is correct, I see more surebets and less mistakes, but if i do everything in one tab then i see less surebets and more mistakes...

3.Otherwise, we receive a huge number of requests and our system detects suspicious activity.

Ok, here is the problem. You say suspicious activity, u say that i use bots (?!) and all I just do is doing arbitrage for many hours, sometimes when i dont work maybe i leave my pc on, but most of the time i click ''sleep'', when my pc is sleeping (not turned off) u see that my betburger account is working? I click 'sleep' because if i turn off the pc, then i need to add again to each tab every multifilter I already had and this takes time. So what is my supsicious activity? I cannot accept that u tell me u close my account because i use bots or because i am doing sth suspicious! I am a human not a bot and i just use ur services which i pay for so many years, without violating any term! Maybe u could tell me to sign out when i dont use betburger, or use betburger less hours or sth else! But not close the account and take the money because u say that i use bot! This is only because u want to give ''an explanation'' for taking the money and close the account. I am not doing anything suspicious, I am just doing what i am doing all these years.
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:08 pm

barret19 wrote: If what vodoo is stating is true, i think its time to move on from Betburger.
Arbusers should take a position on this asap.
I know they are getting worst by the day but closing accounts and stealing money is very serious matter.
I am telling the truth, but why move on from Betburger? I don't see any other better alert service. They are the best for many years, but I dont understand their reaction to me, maybe some accounts abuse them, I have no idea how, but maybe this affects all the users who are not doing sth suspicious.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 586
Posts: 5137
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:24 pm

Since this is the second report of this kind today. I brought both of them to the attention of the management.
Betburger Management
Newbie
Karma: 1
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:16 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:51 am

Dear customers,

We have created a separate account here to keep you posted about the changes and issues arise. Please keep in mind that we will not answer the questions regarding degraded performance or related on this account. Our Support Agents will be answering your questions and requests as it was previously.

We would like to state that Betburger has no intention whatsoever of stealing money from you. Period.

You might not see, but there is quite a big team working on the product. And we strive to improve our services to keep you satisfied and wealthy.

And to the main topic of the day.

About the recent blockings.

We have developed and thoroughly tested the system of unusual user behavior and system usage based on certain criteria. This system was developed so that users cannot automate their actions outside the API section (which was developed exactly for this kind of things), and share their data with other people.

So what are the criteria? What behavior is considered unusual?

First of all using the service 24/7, meaning no coffee breaks, pauses and even without refreshing the page with arbs and valubets.

Another criteria is exceeding requests rate, which is restricted by our terms and conditions, but some of our users nevertheless do violate them. We do know that some of our customers use several tabs opened, where one tab = one filter. Unfortunately, this is also typical bot behavior, which are trying to get as much arbs as possible.

If you manually analyzing abrs and valuebets we strongly recommend not to exceed the rate limit by using 1, maximum 2 browser tabs. And while you’re not using the service to close the tabs or disable the autoupdate. Rate limit exceed cannot happen without a human (in case when autoupdate is off). And if limits are exceeded 24/7 this is a reason to believe that automation is used, since people cannot stay in front of the screen several days in a row and exceeding the limits.

Most of the customers uses one tab and group the events, therefore see one arb for each event. And by adding the arb to the calculator can see another arbs of the event below the calc. This is the simplest and most common way to analyze a big amount of arbs for different bookmakers. Moreover, the arbs are processed sequentially, not in parallel, i.e. a human cannot process more than one arb at a time

These are the general criteria, there are others of course, but we cannot disclose them for obvious reasons.

If you have received a warning - please follow the tips mentioned above. However if the account was blocked there were obvious reasons for that.

We are doublechecking all the accounts who were warned or blocked manually to minimize false-positive ones.

If you are not happy with the current limits, please use the API ones that has several times higher limits. You will get access to arbs or valuebets for selected bookmakers AND web interface, the same as in regular packages.

Kind regards,
BetBurger Team
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:48 am

Hello,
I dont use the service 24/7.
I dont refresh the page of the pregame arbs because there is the button of auto refresh,  I just see the arbs on every tab. Obviously I dont watch every tab every second or every minute, just taking a look on the monitor (one monitor for live arbs one for pregame arbs). The live arbs are auto updated.
Of course I cannot process more than one arb at a time, I just check (see) the arbs and choose what to bet.
I dont share any data with any other people and I dont use any bot. I can record my screen while using betburger to prove that, I dont have any problem.
I use more than 2 tabs (every tab different filter as u say) but this is not a typical bot behaviour, this is how I see arbs better.
From what I see, my only ‘’mistake’’ is that I use more than 2 tabs and sometimes I leave in the night my pc on or click ‘’sleep’’ without signing out, but this is what i did for many years. I can sign out when I dont use betburger, this is easy, my only problem is the tabs but I will see how I solve this.  But u accuse me for automated action and closing my account without refund, which is wrong because I don’t use any bot.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:50 pm

Any news about Betflag? It's wrong since the beginning of December. Please don't ask me again screenshots, already sent them 3/4 times. I attach the last one here: all the odds you see are wrong.
Thanks.
Attachments
Schermata 2021-01-13 alle 14.46.01.png
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:04 pm

alealeale wrote: Any news about Betflag? It's wrong since the beginning of December. Please don't ask me again screenshots, already sent them 3/4 times. I attach the last one here: all the odds you see are wrong.
Thanks.
We've implemented some changes but the problem still appears occasionally. We're doing our best to remove the problem for good.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:15 pm

betburger wrote:
alealeale wrote: Any news about Betflag? It's wrong since the beginning of December. Please don't ask me again screenshots, already sent them 3/4 times. I attach the last one here: all the odds you see are wrong.
Thanks.
We've implemented some changes but the problem still appears occasionally. We're doing our best to remove the problem for good.
Ok but it's not occasionally...I'm deleting more than 30 matches and not yet finished (only today).
Live is wrong as well, why don't you remove Betflag at all until you have fixed it? This way it's not only useless, it's annoying.
Last edited by alealeale on Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:50 pm

voodoo wrote: Hello,
I dont use the service 24/7.
I dont refresh the page of the pregame arbs because there is the button of auto refresh,  I just see the arbs on every tab. Obviously I dont watch every tab every second or every minute, just taking a look on the monitor (one monitor for live arbs one for pregame arbs). The live arbs are auto updated.
Of course I cannot process more than one arb at a time, I just check (see) the arbs and choose what to bet.
I dont share any data with any other people and I dont use any bot. I can record my screen while using betburger to prove that, I dont have any problem.
I use more than 2 tabs (every tab different filter as u say) but this is not a typical bot behaviour, this is how I see arbs better.
From what I see, my only ‘’mistake’’ is that I use more than 2 tabs and sometimes I leave in the night my pc on or click ‘’sleep’’ without signing out, but this is what i did for many years. I can sign out when I dont use betburger, this is easy, my only problem is the tabs but I will see how I solve this.  But u accuse me for automated action and closing my account without refund, which is wrong because I don’t use any bot.
Hi,

Thank you for understanding.
We've made some corrections to our anti-fraud system to detect abnormal activity.
bigtuna
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:28 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:47 pm

betburger wrote:
voodoo wrote: Hello,
I dont use the service 24/7.
I dont refresh the page of the pregame arbs because there is the button of auto refresh,  I just see the arbs on every tab. Obviously I dont watch every tab every second or every minute, just taking a look on the monitor (one monitor for live arbs one for pregame arbs). The live arbs are auto updated.
Of course I cannot process more than one arb at a time, I just check (see) the arbs and choose what to bet.
I dont share any data with any other people and I dont use any bot. I can record my screen while using betburger to prove that, I dont have any problem.
I use more than 2 tabs (every tab different filter as u say) but this is not a typical bot behaviour, this is how I see arbs better.
From what I see, my only ‘’mistake’’ is that I use more than 2 tabs and sometimes I leave in the night my pc on or click ‘’sleep’’ without signing out, but this is what i did for many years. I can sign out when I dont use betburger, this is easy, my only problem is the tabs but I will see how I solve this.  But u accuse me for automated action and closing my account without refund, which is wrong because I don’t use any bot.
Hi,

Thank you for understanding.
We've made some corrections to our anti-fraud system to detect abnormal activity.
"Thank you for understanding"... Did you even read what he wrote? It's probably the opposite of understanding.

How about you stop acting like a bookmaker and have some respect for your customers? There's no respect in sending warnings out and then closing accounts, even though the users adhere to the warnings.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:43 pm

Betburger i have been messaging you this for almost 7 months now the last time i wrote this down you said if more people had the same concerns you will be re address this again. All i can ever see is a list of 30 arbs on a single tab when there are over 15 games going i need to have multiple tabs open so that i can see arbs for that particular match.

Furthermore i like to have different tabs for different sports this makes it easier for me. If its a case of paying more so that i can see more tabs i am happy to do so but you say even this is not a possibility.

I do not understand why multiple tabs is such a huge issue
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:24 pm

betburger wrote:
voodoo wrote: Hello,
I dont use the service 24/7.
I dont refresh the page of the pregame arbs because there is the button of auto refresh,  I just see the arbs on every tab. Obviously I dont watch every tab every second or every minute, just taking a look on the monitor (one monitor for live arbs one for pregame arbs). The live arbs are auto updated.
Of course I cannot process more than one arb at a time, I just check (see) the arbs and choose what to bet.
I dont share any data with any other people and I dont use any bot. I can record my screen while using betburger to prove that, I dont have any problem.
I use more than 2 tabs (every tab different filter as u say) but this is not a typical bot behaviour, this is how I see arbs better.
From what I see, my only ‘’mistake’’ is that I use more than 2 tabs and sometimes I leave in the night my pc on or click ‘’sleep’’ without signing out, but this is what i did for many years. I can sign out when I dont use betburger, this is easy, my only problem is the tabs but I will see how I solve this.  But u accuse me for automated action and closing my account without refund, which is wrong because I don’t use any bot.
Hi,

Thank you for understanding.
We've made some corrections to our anti-fraud system to detect abnormal activity.


I still dont understand why you close my account with no refund (3 months left) when I dont use a bot. You just say that I use a bot in order to “explain” ur decision, use ur terms and keep the money too.
What corrections u made when at the same time my account is closed. It is very easy to say “I close ur acc, keep the money and if u want open a new one”, but dont do this to clients who use ur services so many years and dont use bots.
Anyway, it doesnt matter, you dont want to understand my case. I will buy a new subscription. You win, but I dont use automated tools.
A big thanks to the forum again, at least here they hear us.
Last edited by voodoo on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:18 pm

BETBURGER DO THE RIGHT THING. DONT MAKE THIS GUY PAY AGAIN. FOR GODS SAKE
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:01 pm

bigtuna wrote:
betburger wrote:
voodoo wrote: Hello,
I dont use the service 24/7.
I dont refresh the page of the pregame arbs because there is the button of auto refresh,  I just see the arbs on every tab. Obviously I dont watch every tab every second or every minute, just taking a look on the monitor (one monitor for live arbs one for pregame arbs). The live arbs are auto updated.
Of course I cannot process more than one arb at a time, I just check (see) the arbs and choose what to bet.
I dont share any data with any other people and I dont use any bot. I can record my screen while using betburger to prove that, I dont have any problem.
I use more than 2 tabs (every tab different filter as u say) but this is not a typical bot behaviour, this is how I see arbs better.
From what I see, my only ‘’mistake’’ is that I use more than 2 tabs and sometimes I leave in the night my pc on or click ‘’sleep’’ without signing out, but this is what i did for many years. I can sign out when I dont use betburger, this is easy, my only problem is the tabs but I will see how I solve this.  But u accuse me for automated action and closing my account without refund, which is wrong because I don’t use any bot.
Hi,

Thank you for understanding.
We've made some corrections to our anti-fraud system to detect abnormal activity.
"Thank you for understanding"... Did you even read what he wrote? It's probably the opposite of understanding.

How about you stop acting like a bookmaker and have some respect for your customers? There's no respect in sending warnings out and then closing accounts, even though the users adhere to the warnings.
We recommend keeping up with the terms and follow our advice to avoid account blocking.

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register