BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -7
Posts: 1867
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 01, 2021 2:18 pm

sadedu95 wrote: The handicap and over and under is delayed. So it will show under 6.5 but then on the site is 5.5. sam with handicap
Do you mean live or prematch?
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 01, 2021 5:31 pm

LIVE
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -7
Posts: 1867
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun May 02, 2021 8:54 am

sadedu95 wrote: LIVE
Thank you, the problem would be investigated and settled shortly. Your patience is much appreciated.
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -3
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue May 04, 2021 5:49 pm

Please fix superbet live scanning!All sports and markets are scanned wrong!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -7
Posts: 1867
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 05, 2021 6:14 am

galt88 wrote: Please fix superbet live scanning!All sports and markets are scanned wrong!
Our devs are already working on getting it fixed asap. We appreciate your patience.
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -3
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 05, 2021 1:16 pm

What happen with superbet live scanning is totally joke, 2 hours from 24 in functional and the rest of 22 hours are you scanning totally wrong!And this  shit repeat more than 1 month.
Last edited by galt88 on Wed May 05, 2021 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -7
Posts: 1867
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 05, 2021 1:43 pm

galt88 wrote: What happen with superbet live scanning is totally joke, 2 hours from 24 in functional and the rest of 22 hours are you scanning totally wrong!And  shit repeat more than 1 month.
We totally get your point. Doing our best to settle this issue. Your patience is much appreciated.
fafu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 05, 2021 2:30 pm

Yes,  last 5 days was don't work superbet....I have just superbet and can't work ....
And i can't freez my acount because don't know when they fix the problem and also don't know if will repair the probem and after 2-3 hours will be down again.
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -3
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 05, 2021 4:44 pm

they raised the cost of the service and their services are 60% unusable.very nice..and also they don`t able to fix the problems or extend the subscriptions.
gigiu30
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:26 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed May 05, 2021 7:29 pm

galt88 wrote: they raised the cost of the service and their services are 60% unusable.very nice..and also they don`t able to fix the problems or extend the subscriptions.

They just want their money
in their pockets.


Betburger has a service that calls allbestbets for ru which is 50eur and for the whole world is 120eur.

Crazy huh?
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 07, 2021 11:23 am

You said you'll add BETANO  2 months ago and nothing ! Please don't come with the same answer that you are aware of it and you'll add , but you don't know when , try to find a real and clear answer !
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -7
Posts: 1867
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 07, 2021 4:32 pm

ylinescu wrote: You said you'll add BETANO  2 months ago and nothing ! Please don't come with the same answer that you are aware of it and you'll add , but you don't know when , try to find a real and clear answer !
The odds for Betano bookmaker were temporarily changed and differed from Stoiximan. We were considering adding Betano but the odds are back to old ones now, so the task is canceled. 
fafu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 07, 2021 5:58 pm

I sent you also email!!
Hello!!! Is past over 7 days and you don't fix this problem!!!!
Have make account just for superbet...what happened? Why you don't fix the problem?
Can you give me money back? because for me is no sens to continue without superbet!!!
I have paid subscription just because you have superbet , if you didn't have it superbet I wouldn't pay

is it right what are you doing?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -7
Posts: 1867
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 07, 2021 6:05 pm

fafu wrote: I sent you also email!!
Hello!!! Is past over 7 days and you don't fix this problem!!!!
Have make account just for superbet...what happened? Why you don't fix the problem?
Can you give me money back? because for me is no sens to continue without superbet!!!
I have paid subscription just because you have superbet , if you didn't have it superbet I wouldn't pay

is it right what are you doing?
As it was mentioned before, each bookmaker has its priority, and tasks are handled according to this priority. Superbet has the medium priority. We are very sorry that one of our bookmakers is out of order through no fault of ours, but we will do our best to restore the proper scanning as fast as we can. Also, please be advised to use more bookmakers if possible since such issues may take place regardless of our actions. Meanwhile, you can freeze your account if you like or file for a refund.
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -3
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 08, 2021 4:44 pm

betburger wrote:
fafu wrote: I sent you also email!!
Hello!!! Is past over 7 days and you don't fix this problem!!!!
Have make account just for superbet...what happened? Why you don't fix the problem?
Can you give me money back? because for me is no sens to continue without superbet!!!
I have paid subscription just because you have superbet , if you didn't have it superbet I wouldn't pay

is it right what are you doing?
As it was mentioned before, each bookmaker has its priority, and tasks are handled according to this priority. Superbet has the medium priority. We are very sorry that one of our bookmakers is out of order through no fault of ours, but we will do our best to restore the proper scanning as fast as we can. Also, please be advised to use more bookmakers if possible since such issues may take place regardless of our actions. Meanwhile, you can freeze your account if you like or file for a refund.

We all know not Superbet is the only one bookie which was scanned with delay.I totally understand is it hard to scan all sports and markets without  some small errors, but this situation with Superbet is tottaly insuportable.You are scanning al sports and markets with a verry huge delay.99.9% of arbs are wrong!Is totally unusable!And when you fix the problem, is  working fine only 1-2-3 hours or maybe 1 day , after this are returning to shit scanning!When do you finde a final solution for this problem?Whe need a long term solution, not a solution for 3-4 hours!

Return to “BetBurger ”