BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
paulkot
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com

Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Your APIs betIDs are recogniced by Bet365 and they dont accept betting when the betslip comes from ur API is there a fix for that?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -7
Posts: 1867
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com

Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:44 am

paulkot wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:10 pm
Your APIs betIDs are recogniced by Bet365 and they dont accept betting when the betslip comes from ur API is there a fix for that?
Would you please provide us with a screenshot of the mentioned parameter, so we can spot the mistake?
Looking forward to your reply.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:59 pm

bet365 is not scanning for american football at all. This happened last year and it is happening again please can you fix this before the weekend.
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 9
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:19 am

Betburger are more concerned in increasing prices than adding new local bookies.
The LATAM / South America market is booming (mainly Colombia) and they just don´t care.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 541
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:27 pm

@BB: I gave up reporting you errors for my local bookies (same thing with BOV), I understand that it doesn't worth for you putting efforts, guys and paid hours for a handful of stupid italian customers but today with Pinnacle, one of the top
world bookie, TOGETHER WITH YOUR INCREASED PRICES, you are not making a good impression.
You promised us an improvement of the quality after march 2021 but the truth is the opposite. Compliments!
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -3
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:40 pm

when you fix this bug at pinnacle?
pkpunter
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -1
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:24 pm

YOU DON'T DESERVE THE MONEY YOU ASK. ERRORS EVERY DAY AND NOT ONLY WITH SOFT BOOKS BUT OFTEN WITH BETFAIR AND TODAY ULTIMATE SHAME WITH PINNACLE. Luckily I realized it in a short time and it cost me little. REPORTED IN THE SECOND MORNING, IN THE EVENING ERRORS WITH PINNACLE REMAIN.it would be nice to get a refund within days, given the cost of the subscription and the poor service.
marco-vb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:16 am

alealeale wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:27 pm
@BB: I gave up reporting you errors for my local bookies (same thing with BOV), I understand that it doesn't worth for you putting efforts, guys and paid hours for a handful of stupid italian customers but today with Pinnacle, one of the top
world bookie, TOGETHER WITH YOUR INCREASED PRICES, you are not making a good impression.
You promised us an improvement of the quality after march 2021 but the truth is the opposite. Compliments!
Hi, I suspended betburger last year for the pandemy and i've been subscribed since august. In my opinion, compared to the last year, the service is useless. I remember lots of arbs every day and now hours pass between arbs. At the same time prices are 30% up and i don't know if is a good idea subscribe again.
Matches scanned by BOV are the same? What service do you prefer?
Grazie!
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 541
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:19 am

Hi Marco, BB is still better than BOV.
I pay two I get one.
If I had only BOV I'd just survive, If I had only BB (prematch and live) I'd earned less but I could work.
There are no alternatives for our country, or better, I don't know but I'm quite sure these softwares are the only including italian bookies. There is something much more cheaper product by italian companies with a lot of our bookies
and Pinnacle but at the moment I don't wanna try another service. I'm sure you can find it on the web, before spending
a lot of money for BB try that one.
The lack of surebets maybe don't depends only by the poor services but, for sure, BOV scan 1/10 of bookies.it total markets, BB a little bit more.
User avatar
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 7
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:16 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Guys, instead of paying the subscription and whining here about their terrible service, won't it be a better idea to unite forces and develop a better service?
You will face the same challenges as them and will get a better picture of this.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 541
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:09 pm

@Sandica9: in the last months I'm not happy (euphemism) with BB but I'm still able to work with that software.
I wanna be honest: at the moment, without them, I'd really struggle to reach a good gain.
Second reason: it would be difficult to collaborate to get a good service that fit for everyone.
I keep hoping they will improve...so far I'm wrong.
marco-vb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:33 pm

alealeale wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:19 am
Hi Marco, BB is still better than BOV.
I pay two I get one.
If I had only BOV I'd just survive, If I had only BB (prematch and live) I'd earned less but I could work.
There are no alternatives for our country, or better, I don't know but I'm quite sure these softwares are the only including italian bookies. There is something much more cheaper product by italian companies with a lot of our bookies
and Pinnacle but at the moment I don't wanna try another service. I'm sure you can find it on the web, before spending
a lot of money for BB try that one.
The lack of surebets maybe don't depends only by the poor services but, for sure, BOV scan 1/10 of bookies.it total markets, BB a little bit more.
Thanks for the reply, I took a look on other softwares on this site (arbmate, oddstorm, rebelbettin) and they don't have bigger italian books (like snai sisal eurobet etc).
Can you give me a suggestion of what software could have them? If is not allowed on this forum, please tell me on private message.
Other question, do you use both version of betburger? I've always been used the prelive version, do you think live version is good? (maybe can generate profit, but on soft books is usable?).

Thanks again for your time!
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 541
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:41 pm

Marco, search on google: surebet italian software, you will get a couple of services that can fit you, there was also a
free period for new customers.
As regards BB live service, it's a mess to use it, especially if you are out of condition. Italian bookies are not scanned
well and in general, at the moment, they also have problems with Pinnacle and Betfair, very dangerous issues.
Then, probably I will ask you opinion about those services, ;D I've tried both but only for few hours because my
monitors are too full of other windows.
arbasian
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:53 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:38 am

barret19 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:45 pm
Why so much time to add new local bookies like yajuego,megapuesta or williamhill colombia?
Hi barret19, We are working on a free surebet finder and support website page, where we will be targeting South American markets next. Our UK site is currently live, but still in development. Right now planning and research is going on for the LATAM market. It would be nice for us to hear some experiences and tips from your side, given you trade these markets. Please feel free to send me a forum message, or just post on the thread I have in the forum here where I give updates on our page. Thanks!
pkpunter
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -1
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:53 pm

AND PINNACLE ODDS AGAIN OUT OF CONTROL....

Return to “BetBurger ”