BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:49 pm

There is still Pinnacle wrong on live tennis, and probably not only there. Instead of putting resources into new services, you'd do better to fix the tons of problems you have on the bookies.
You prefer quantity to quality, this is the truth.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:41 pm

alealeale wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:49 pm
There is still Pinnacle wrong on live tennis, and probably not only there. Instead of putting resources into new services, you'd do better to fix the tons of problems you have on the bookies.
You prefer quantity to quality, this is the truth.
Thank you for your message.
Your feedback is very important to us and we will definitely take it into account. We value all our customers very much and try our best to provide the best service.
Our team is working on this issue. Your patience is much appreciated.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:20 pm

Today live service is embarrassing...Together with the other errors, I get a white page, then full, then half, then white again, every 3/5 seconds. Impossible to use, you are really touching the bottom. And the terrible thing is that there is no alternative, lucky you!
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:30 pm

every saturday and also some sunday, there is an issue, today the blank refresh is frustrating
i remember i payed u a FULL 6 months subscription and i pretend a 7/7 days full work and not 6/7 or 5/7
are u happy if nex time i pay u 15% less when renew subscription?
need to have a different policy of ur job, extended subscription with extra days must be a must because my weekly job is 75% on weekend and im losing money right now
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:50 pm

White page aside, this is the situation on live (prematch is full of errors as well)
Attachments
Schermata 2021-10-16 alle 16.47.52.png
Schermata 2021-10-16 alle 16.47.52.png (351.87 KiB) Viewed 568 times
Lumberjack
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:56 pm

This is pathetic.

Litterally nothing is working right now! BETBURGER!?!?!?!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:39 am

alealeale wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:50 pm
White page aside, this is the situation on live (prematch is full of errors as well)
We totally understand your concern regarding Pinnacle scanning.
Unfortunately, we are still working on the issue. This process is time-consuming. Hope it would be resolved soon.
We greatly appreciate your patience
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:39 am

Lumberjack wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:56 pm
This is pathetic.

Litterally nothing is working right now! BETBURGER!?!?!?!
Please send us more details on the issue. What difficulties are you currently experiencing?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:42 am

francescosol wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:30 pm
every saturday and also some sunday, there is an issue, today the blank refresh is frustrating
i remember i payed u a FULL 6 months subscription and i pretend a 7/7 days full work and not 6/7 or 5/7
are u happy if nex time i pay u 15% less when renew subscription?
need to have a different policy of ur job, extended subscription with extra days must be a must because my weekly job is 75% on weekend and im losing money right now
Please send us more details about the following issue: "the blank refresh is frustrating"
Do you experience issues in Live or Prematch? Also, send us some examples, if availble.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:59 am

Schermata 2021-10-17 alle 10.04.12.png
Schermata 2021-10-17 alle 10.04.12.png (818.97 KiB) Viewed 537 times
You know very well what we were referring to...
I took a video and some screenshots in sequence and sent them on your forum.
It seems you work on a different company.
Don't you really know what happened yesterday afternoon?
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:21 am

BetBurger wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:42 am
francescosol wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:30 pm
every saturday and also some sunday, there is an issue, today the blank refresh is frustrating
i remember i payed u a FULL 6 months subscription and i pretend a 7/7 days full work and not 6/7 or 5/7
are u happy if nex time i pay u 15% less when renew subscription?
need to have a different policy of ur job, extended subscription with extra days must be a must because my weekly job is 75% on weekend and im losing money right now
Please send us more details about the following issue: "the blank refresh is frustrating"
Do you experience issues in Live or Prematch? Also, send us some examples, if availble.
its frustrating too recieve the same reply from you here and by email asking always more details.. its a losing of time for both coz u know exactly what i mean... btw aleale provide u screens
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:28 am

alealeale wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:59 am
Schermata 2021-10-17 alle 10.04.12.pngYou know very well what we were referring to...
I took a video and some screenshots in sequence and sent them on your forum.
It seems you work on a different company.
Don't you really know what happened yesterday afternoon?
Thank you for your reply.
Would you upload the pictures separately in order to save the quality of the screenshots and transfer all of them to our technical specialists?
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:39 am

You already have them on "site misfunctions" thread of your forum.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:28 am

alealeale wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:39 am
You already have them on "site misfunctions" thread of your forum.
Got it and just passed all the details to our technical team to check the situation once again. Once there is a reply - we'll let you know on the "site misfunctions" thread of our forum.
HL333982
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:48 pm

It seems that Betburger is currently not scanning Pinnacle for soccer bets.

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register