BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
marco-vb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:39 pm

Have you fixed the problem with pinnacle (scanning odds)?
I want to buy a subscription tomorrow and i don't want to waste my money.

Anyone use both prelive-live service? Is it possible to use them at the same time?
Because the site's setting seems like we can use only one, with the "flag" on the mode of scanning. If I buy both, can i open 2 tabs or is it working only one for one?
Thanks again.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:17 am

marco-vb wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:39 pm
Have you fixed the problem with pinnacle (scanning odds)?
I want to buy a subscription tomorrow and i don't want to waste my money.

Anyone use both prelive-live service? Is it possible to use them at the same time?
Because the site's setting seems like we can use only one, with the "flag" on the mode of scanning. If I buy both, can i open 2 tabs or is it working only one for one?
Thanks again.
The problem with Pinnacle was successfully removed. However, some rare cases may still occur like with any other bookie. So in case, you notice something like that, please let us know immediately.

As for using both live and prematch, it's actually possible. You can just open two different tabs with different modes to monitor them simultaneously.
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 9
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:50 pm

Since increasing your price, I don´t see any new bookies

Lacking a lot of spanish and south american bookies
circus
megapuesta
yajuego
zamba
williamhill.co
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:25 am

@BB:
Betinasia odds are all wrong on live. It has been one month or more.
Same for pinnacle live tennis odds (winner of the game).
It's a shame.
You raised prices almost one year ago and since that moment the service went down
with zero improvements.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:28 pm

alealeale wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:25 am
@BB:
Betinasia odds are all wrong on live. It has been one month or more.
Same for pinnacle live tennis odds (winner of the game).
It's a shame.
You raised prices almost one year ago and since that moment the service went down
with zero improvements.
Thank you for your feedback.
Our team is still working on fixing these issues since they appeared to be much more complicated to solve. Your patience is much appreciated.
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 9
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:48 pm

BetBurger wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:21 am
barret19 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:50 pm
Since increasing your price, I don´t see any new bookies

Lacking a lot of spanish and south american bookies
circus
megapuesta
yajuego
zamba
williamhill.co
Hi!
We do not scan the above-mentioned bookmakers, but in regard to Williamhill, we scan the following versions: williamhill.eu and sports.williamhill.com.
As for the rest, they have been added to the waiting list. We will definitely mind your offer when adding new bookmakers.
Hi, megapuesta and williamhill.co both share the same odds and market ids . They are clones and their odds are provided by BTO BET. If you know any more clones please informe me as this bookies are a must .
marco-vb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:41 pm

alealeale wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:25 am
@BB:
Betinasia odds are all wrong on live. It has been one month or more.
Same for pinnacle live tennis odds (winner of the game).
It's a shame.
You raised prices almost one year ago and since that moment the service went down
with zero improvements.
@betburger so have you fixed the problem with pinnacle or not? Is the issue "only" on live?
@Alealeale what do you say about that?

Thanks
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:50 pm

barret19 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:48 pm
BetBurger wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:21 am
barret19 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:50 pm
Since increasing your price, I don´t see any new bookies

Lacking a lot of spanish and south american bookies
circus
megapuesta
yajuego
zamba
williamhill.co
Hi!
We do not scan the above-mentioned bookmakers, but in regard to Williamhill, we scan the following versions: williamhill.eu and sports.williamhill.com.
As for the rest, they have been added to the waiting list. We will definitely mind your offer when adding new bookmakers.
Hi, megapuesta and williamhill.co both share the same odds and market ids . They are clones and their odds are provided by BTO BET. If you know any more clones please informe me as this bookies are a must .
Thank you for your reply.
Williamhill and megapuesta odds are differ. For example:
Attachments
637ad018-3b37-4765-93a2-e101456ac905.png
637ad018-3b37-4765-93a2-e101456ac905.png (18.5 KiB) Viewed 870 times
72b62831-5fc8-4a07-85b9-116e3bac1b9a.png
72b62831-5fc8-4a07-85b9-116e3bac1b9a.png (16.49 KiB) Viewed 870 times
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 9
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:17 pm

BetBurger wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:50 pm
barret19 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:48 pm
BetBurger wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:21 am


Hi!
We do not scan the above-mentioned bookmakers, but in regard to Williamhill, we scan the following versions: williamhill.eu and sports.williamhill.com.
As for the rest, they have been added to the waiting list. We will definitely mind your offer when adding new bookmakers.
Hi, megapuesta and williamhill.co both share the same odds and market ids . They are clones and their odds are provided by BTO BET. If you know any more clones please informe me as this bookies are a must .
Thank you for your reply.
Williamhill and megapuesta odds are differ. For example:
Im talking about williamhill.co .
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:20 pm

marco-vb wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:41 pm
alealeale wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:25 am
@BB:
Betinasia odds are all wrong on live. It has been one month or more.
Same for pinnacle live tennis odds (winner of the game).
It's a shame.
You raised prices almost one year ago and since that moment the service went down
with zero improvements.
@betburger so have you fixed the problem with pinnacle or not? Is the issue "only" on live?
@Alealeale what do you say about that?

Thanks
I haven't noticed wrong Pinnacle odds on prematch but since you wanna arb, you need soft bookies as well and so far the situation on italian bookmakers is terrific, they simply don't fix errors and don't add missing odds because our
local sites have not high priority (but we do pay for them). Please, BB staff, don't say you do it because I have tons
of old emails as proof. At the beginning, 3 years ago, I was happy with the service but in the last year, despite price
increase, the service went down and down again and now it's at the bottom. I keep hoping they will improve the product
and I keep paying a lot of money only because there is not a valid alternative for our Country.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:51 am

alealeale wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:20 pm
marco-vb wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:41 pm
alealeale wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:25 am
@BB:
Betinasia odds are all wrong on live. It has been one month or more.
Same for pinnacle live tennis odds (winner of the game).
It's a shame.
You raised prices almost one year ago and since that moment the service went down
with zero improvements.
@betburger so have you fixed the problem with pinnacle or not? Is the issue "only" on live?
@Alealeale what do you say about that?

Thanks
I haven't noticed wrong Pinnacle odds on prematch but since you wanna arb, you need soft bookies as well and so far the situation on italian bookmakers is terrific, they simply don't fix errors and don't add missing odds because our
local sites have not high priority (but we do pay for them). Please, BB staff, don't say you do it because I have tons
of old emails as proof. At the beginning, 3 years ago, I was happy with the service but in the last year, despite price
increase, the service went down and down again and now it's at the bottom. I keep hoping they will improve the product
and I keep paying a lot of money only because there is not a valid alternative for our Country.

Thank you for your message.
Your feedback is very important to us and we will definitely take it into account. We value all our customers very much and try our best to provide the best service.
We're working to fix all issues as quickly as possible. Due to a large number of requests, we are forced to prioritize more important bookies. But we still working on all problems and trying to fix them fast.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:53 am

barret19 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:17 pm
BetBurger wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:50 pm
barret19 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:48 pm


Hi, megapuesta and williamhill.co both share the same odds and market ids . They are clones and their odds are provided by BTO BET. If you know any more clones please informe me as this bookies are a must .
Thank you for your reply.
Williamhill and megapuesta odds are differ. For example:
Im talking about williamhill.co .
Thank you for your message.
Yes, williamhill.co and megapuesta have the same odds. But unfortunately, we have no information about other clones.
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:08 pm

Are you retards ???
Your surebets are ALL WRONG !!!

In esports , counter strike , you mistaken KILLS with ROUNDS !!
In volleyball , you mistaken SETS with POINTS !!!

and many many others ...

YOU ARE AWFUL !!!
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (397.43 KiB) Viewed 502 times
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:13 pm

For these arbs are we paying ?
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (379.01 KiB) Viewed 500 times
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:43 pm

ylinescu wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:13 pm
For these arbs are we paying ?

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

Our tech team is working on stabilizing this bookie and actualizing odds and markets. Your patience is much appreciated.

Return to “BetBurger ”