BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
Apsou
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:21 pm

BetBurger.com

Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:20 pm

will someone from betburger inform us when you will fix the scanning of bet365? and when u fix the navigation because we pay for nothing
icanwin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Re: BetBurger.com

Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:19 pm

Apsou wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:20 pm
will someone from betburger inform us when you will fix the scanning of bet365? and when u fix the navigation because we pay for nothing
"This is quite misleading ! "

"Read the rules"

"Issues with one bookie doesn't mean that service is not working"

"Use freeze option to freeze your account"

They try to convince me that bet365 is just some bookie in their list , when actually bet365 , as one of the biggest , if not the biggest soft bookie , is most preferred amongst users.

If there is even one user that doesn't play there , and use betburger with only alternative bookies , please let us know !
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1844
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com

Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:35 pm

Apsou wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:20 pm
will someone from betburger inform us when you will fix the scanning of bet365? and when u fix the navigation because we pay for nothing
Sure, we'll update you on this thread when the issue is fixed.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 587
Posts: 5178
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:47 am

I suggest we keep this thread civilised. We will not accept personal characterisations and all posts of this kind will be removed in the next minutes.
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -3
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:07 pm

Hy

Can you check Superbet live section?Don`t show any arbs!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1844
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:26 am

galt88 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:07 pm
Hy

Can you check Superbet live section?Don`t show any arbs!
We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
For temporary Superbet has got some technical scanning issue. We are working on it to restore proper scanning as soon as possible.
fafu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:36 pm

Hello. Superbet is broken, when do you repair?
Thanks
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -3
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:24 pm

BetBurger wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:26 am
galt88 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:07 pm
Hy

Can you check Superbet live section?Don`t show any arbs!
We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
For temporary Superbet has got some technical scanning issue. We are working on it to restore proper scanning as soon as possible.
how to estimate how much time you need to fix the problem?I want to know to freeze my subscription or no?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1844
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:44 pm

fafu wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:36 pm
Hello. Superbet is broken, when do you repair?
Thanks
We don’t have an ETA from the team behind it yet, but the task to restore Superbet proper scanning has been created and we are working on it. Thank you for your patience.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1844
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:46 pm

galt88 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:24 pm
BetBurger wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:26 am
galt88 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:07 pm
Hy

Can you check Superbet live section?Don`t show any arbs!
We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
For temporary Superbet has got some technical scanning issue. We are working on it to restore proper scanning as soon as possible.
how to estimate how much time you need to fix the problem?I want to know to freeze my subscription or no?
Please check your inbox as we have previously replied to your question via email. Our team is working on this problem. We appreciate your patience as well.
marco-vb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:14 pm

BetBurger wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:29 am
marco-vb wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:59 am
I texted on the 18 of january, can you please fix the problem with accounting section?
I can't click on date, bookmakers and every settings, also the number of arb/page is settled at 10 and I can't modify that.
No I understand you have lots of things to do, but 20 days for solve this problem it's a bit strange. In this way the section is useless.
We totally understand your concern regarding this matter. The task is in progress. Our technical team is working on this accounting emergency and we hope it’ll be fixed in the nearest future.
It has been passed other 10 days, please fix it. I want to use the account settings and in this mode is useless.
Please do something to help me/us.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1844
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com

Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:07 pm

marco-vb wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:14 pm
BetBurger wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:29 am
marco-vb wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:59 am
I texted on the 18 of january, can you please fix the problem with accounting section?
I can't click on date, bookmakers and every settings, also the number of arb/page is settled at 10 and I can't modify that.
No I understand you have lots of things to do, but 20 days for solve this problem it's a bit strange. In this way the section is useless.
We totally understand your concern regarding this matter. The task is in progress. Our technical team is working on this accounting emergency and we hope it’ll be fixed in the nearest future.
It has been passed other 10 days, please fix it. I want to use the account settings and in this mode is useless.
Please do something to help me/us.
Unfortunately, it is not always possible to quickly resolve and fix all problems we are facing. This particular issue with an Accounting section is being worked on by our technical team, and we hope the solution to the occurred problem will be found soon. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
icanwin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Re: BetBurger.com

Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:55 pm

Hey betburger ,

Are you considering compensating affected parties due to the fact that your service is clearly not working as it is supposed to do ? I mean , let's face it:

-bet365 odds not working for 10 days+ straight. Usually , your service stops scanning bet365 odds only during the not so important days Saturday and Sunday

-various other bookmaker odds are not working , odds are not scanned as they should be , or there is some kind of other issue

-accounting

etc. etc.

So , my question is : are you still suggesting users to freeze their accounts for an unknown period of time. Are you going to compensate those "frozen" days.

IN short , are you going to fix your service in general , or are you going to just continue to send us mails containing excuses and refusing to admit that we are paying you practically for NOTHING?!?!?!
arbforever
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:21 am

Re: BetBurger.com

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:32 pm

many ppls including me have fallen into the trap of Christmas discounts by extending the subscription and here is the result, for more than a week the problem is not only bet365 (which I do not use but I know that it does not work from a friend of mine who uses it) but all bookmakers have problems, odds delays or completely removed from the list (see betflag). betburger already taken money and there is always time to fix problems
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1844
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com

Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:05 am

We appreciate your feedback and would like to shed some light on the performance of our software. It's indeed complicated to maintain the good performance of some particular bookies lately due to the fact that most of them introduce new and new protection from parsing, which causes scanning disruptions.

It concerns Bet365 as well as Betflag and other bookies. We've just switched back to the old scanning source for Bet365 and hope the issue would be resolved, at least for some time. As for Betflag, they protect their website from parsing as well, which does not give us the possibility to scan their odds. Hope this and many more issues would be eventually fixed despite the fact that bookies prevent such services as ours from parsing their data.

Return to “BetBurger ”