BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:36 pm

in play scanning looks like it is doomed altogether, the only arbs that are reliable is when a game is on a break. Almost 90% of what use to appear does not any longer meaning that i have to go back to manual search
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:47 am

sadedu95 wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:36 pm
in play scanning looks like it is doomed altogether, the only arbs that are reliable is when a game is on a break. Almost 90% of what use to appear does not any longer meaning that i have to go back to manual search
So we can address your request, kindly provide us with particular examples from the Live section.
pkpunter
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:25 pm

sadedu95 wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:59 pm
It seems as though you have increased the time between each time you scan the odds. So for example arbs will show for a minute or longer where in reality the odds have since changed. If you like i can send through screenshots. I am sure your developers will know what i am talking about.

Is there anyone else in the forum who is experiencing the same thing
yes man, a lot of problems with BB lately, both live and pre-match, at present it is definitely not worth the price but I hope they get back on track soon because when it works well it is a great tool.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:57 pm

i have sent a few already, as i said in the email i have about 50 more as i spent last night taking photos of the issue
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:44 pm

sadedu95 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:57 pm
i have sent a few already, as i said in the email i have about 50 more as i spent last night taking photos of the issue
Please indicate bookmakers you are having problems with. It would help us to identify the issue and eliminate it as fast as possible.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:07 pm

Betburger please, i have told you the issue is in the delaying of scanning meaning the arbs that are shown no longer exists. It effects all bookmakers equally. I have 50 screen shots if you would like me to send these in alongside the ones i have already sent then i am happy to do so.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:45 am

so i counted it today, you are 30 seconds delayed. An NBA game is on a break and your software shows that is not a break for 30 seconds
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:38 am

sadedu95 wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:45 am
so i counted it today, you are 30 seconds delayed. An NBA game is on a break and your software shows that is not a break for 30 seconds
Hi,
Please note, that BetBurger scans more than 100 bookies along with a great variety of sports and games appropriately.

We need you to specify what particular NBA game you mean, or kindly provide us with a screenshot from our scanner and from the bookmaker’s site, so we can spot the mistake and fix it instantly.
Looking forward to your reply.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:53 pm

I have sent a photo and have sent previous examples. As i have said before and repeat again there is a delay in the scanning refresh rate which effects all books.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:43 pm

sadedu95 wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:53 pm
I have sent a photo and have sent previous examples. As i have said before and repeat again there is a delay in the scanning refresh rate which effects all books.
Kindly confirm that you've sent the examples to our mailbox. If yes, please indicate your email address.
sage44
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:30 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:42 pm

sage44 wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:18 am
My Betburger account got blocked. When i try logging in i receive this message: ''Your account has been blocked due to suspicious activity. Please contact the administrator''

I checked my email, and BB sent me this:
Dear User,

Your account has been blocked due to systematic violation of our Terms of Use

The User undertakes not to use any automatic means (software, robots, bots, etc.) for wide-scale readout of the information provided by the Service.
If you think the ban was made by mistake, please contact us via support ticket with subject “Account blocked” and kindly provide information on how you use the service.


Sincerely
BetBurger team

Anyone else got blocked today or recently due to these reasons? I am 100% confident that this is a mistake, since i never did anything that comes remotely close to violating ToS. I already sent BB an email, but my account is still blocked. Please look at this as fast as possibe BetBurger. In the best time of the week, i am unable to use my BB account and i currently have paid an 180 day subscription that is not even halfway through.

Update: After two and half days, Betburger unblocked my account. I assume that what triggered the block was the fact that i was creating an valuebet multifilter and apparently i accidentally created dozens of filters at the same time, when i logged in to my account after being unblocked there were several duplicates of the filter i created. I am not sure what caused this, perhaps i clicked on ''add new filter'' too many times, and BB recognized as i doing multiple requests at the same time, which would explain the ''The User undertakes not to use any automatic means (software, robots, bots, etc.) for wide-scale readout of the information provided by the Service.''

Anyways, be careful when creating filters. I got blocked and lost almost 3 full days due to slow support.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:04 am

sage44 wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:42 pm
sage44 wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:18 am
My Betburger account got blocked. When i try logging in i receive this message: ''Your account has been blocked due to suspicious activity. Please contact the administrator''

I checked my email, and BB sent me this:
Dear User,

Your account has been blocked due to systematic violation of our Terms of Use

The User undertakes not to use any automatic means (software, robots, bots, etc.) for wide-scale readout of the information provided by the Service.
If you think the ban was made by mistake, please contact us via support ticket with subject “Account blocked” and kindly provide information on how you use the service.


Sincerely
BetBurger team

Anyone else got blocked today or recently due to these reasons? I am 100% confident that this is a mistake, since i never did anything that comes remotely close to violating ToS. I already sent BB an email, but my account is still blocked. Please look at this as fast as possibe BetBurger. In the best time of the week, i am unable to use my BB account and i currently have paid an 180 day subscription that is not even halfway through.

Update: After two and half days, Betburger unblocked my account. I assume that what triggered the block was the fact that i was creating an valuebet multifilter and apparently i accidentally created dozens of filters at the same time, when i logged in to my account after being unblocked there were several duplicates of the filter i created. I am not sure what caused this, perhaps i clicked on ''add new filter'' too many times, and BB recognized as i doing multiple requests at the same time, which would explain the ''The User undertakes not to use any automatic means (software, robots, bots, etc.) for wide-scale readout of the information provided by the Service.''

Anyways, be careful when creating filters. I got blocked and lost almost 3 full days due to slow support.
Each user complies with our terms and condition (https://www.betburger.com/terms) when signing up for our service. We are open and all the necessary information for proper usage is displayed on the website. Once there is a violation, we always warn clients at first. If the violation continues – we take the appropriate measures.
Please make sure not to share our data, not to parse the scanner pages and not to exceed the requests limit in order not to get your account blocked.

As for the delay of all the bookmakers, kindly check out your Internet connection, since there are no global scanning speed troubles on our side.
You can also check the current update time for each bookie by the following link:
https://www.betburger.com/main/scans_live
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:31 pm

I have communicated your disappointment and frustration to BetBurger ownership, together with a detailed description of the problems as appeared here from our members.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:34 pm

All right guys, we are working hard with BetBurger and some of our members in order to present a very clear picture of the situation and what should be done in order to fix things.
If any of you is willing to send me any info/data/screenshot etc, please send it at arbusers@arbusers now, or tonight.
Thank you.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:18 am

A big percentage of smart bettors believe BetBurger and the other Alert services is only about arbitrage. This is wrong.

Yes, when you use these alert services you see arbs on your screen, but some people interpret and use these arbs in a completely different way. They are not arbing with these odds. They are doing something else. Thus, when an alert service offers a lower service than expected, it is a wide range of smart bettors that gets affected and not only arbers.

By the way. We continue working with BetBurger for pinpointing the mistakes and help them identify any potential issues. I received 4 emails from our members so far, 2 of them had something to say. If you have anything you want me to send to BetBurger management do let me know. Send an email to arbusers@arbusers.com enriched with data/screenshots and any possible detail you could include. Emails containing 1 line ''service is not good'' do not help the situation.

Have a lovely day ahead.

Return to “BetBurger ”