BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 22
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:30 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:31 am

From what I see in this industry in last 15 years is that services come and go, they make it on the top and they fall, nothing lasts forever. Now days covering hundreds of bookies and hundreds of sports and markets becomes a big deal even for the biggest commercial services. Bookies are changing code daily if not hourly and fixing is needed all the time. That increases costs and reduces the profits. That is IMO the main reason BB dropped pre-match coverage of Betcris, that is also the reason of many false arbs with bet365.... It is just expensive and nearly impossible to keep up all that bookies working.

Not trying to defend any service, just saying my opinion about what is going on.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 619
Posts: 6153
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:32 pm

ajeto wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:31 am
From what I see in this industry in last 15 years is that services come and go, they make it on the top and they fall, nothing lasts forever. Now days covering hundreds of bookies and hundreds of sports and markets becomes a big deal even for the biggest commercial services. Bookies are changing code daily if not hourly and fixing is needed all the time. That increases costs and reduces the profits. That is IMO the main reason BB dropped pre-match coverage of Betcris, that is also the reason of many false arbs with bet365.... It is just expensive and nearly impossible to keep up all that bookies working.
This is well described and of course you have a strong point here, but it is only a part of the problem and not the problem as a whole.

I ve forwarded to BetBurger every material you sent me and I have their commitment they will study it, and I know they already started. For sure BetBurger has a good will. Let's hope something good comes up.
focus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:16 am

Hi
Its been 2 weeks now that there is a problem of scaning for the italian bookies and cashpoint . It dosnt show anything in live surebets for soccer even with 0% miniumum arb percentage.
Does anyone else have this problem? Writen to support but its the same response that we dont have any problem but soccer it dsnt show anything and in ice hockey its ok.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 45
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:51 am

@focus: there are 2/3 italian book working good on live bov (sisal, planet). The other ones have big problems (goldbet, snai etc.) but check your filter because I bet on soccer today. I'm sure a lot of odds are missing but you say zero at all and this is not true.
focus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:41 pm

alealeale wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:51 am
@focus: there are 2/3 italian book working good on live bov (sisal, planet). The other ones have big problems (goldbet, snai etc.) but check your filter because I bet on soccer today. I'm sure a lot of odds are missing but you say zero at all and this is not true.
Been like this 2 weeks, No soccer arbs from 9 to 11-12, even with 80 games in live.Meanwile Ice- Hockey is ok, so think its a problem in scaning the goldbet ect odds in soccer.
For a Saturday its nothing even if 3-4 arbs in soccer as you say. And BB have this problem,writed the support and the reply was that nothing is wrong that is why im writing here now and want to know if its something that can be resolved.
The filters are ok nothing wrong with them, checked changed updated saw all and its still the same way.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 45
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:21 pm

focus wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:41 pm
alealeale wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:51 am
@focus: there are 2/3 italian book working good on live bov (sisal, planet). The other ones have big problems (goldbet, snai etc.) but check your filter because I bet on soccer today. I'm sure a lot of odds are missing but you say zero at all and this is not true.
Been like this 2 weeks, No soccer arbs from 9 to 11-12, even with 80 games in live.Meanwile Ice- Hockey is ok, so think its a problem in scaning the goldbet ect odds in soccer.
For a Saturday its nothing even if 3-4 arbs in soccer as you say. And BB have this problem,writed the support and the reply was that nothing is wrong that is why im writing here now and want to know if its something that can be resolved.
The filters are ok nothing wrong with them, checked changed updated saw all and its still the same way.
I'm afraid the lack of soccer sures is due to bookies speed on aligning odds but you can check by yourself if odds are present clicking on the match to go to their odds comparator where there are all bookies for that match.
By the way, I agree with you that the service is not helpful sometimes and there is something wrong on software.
For instance they keep showing 1ah(0) on italian bookies despite I told them that it doesn't exist (on Planet and Goldbet) on about 20-30 emails but no way...they don't understand or they fix it and later we go again.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 619
Posts: 6153
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:12 pm

Part of our effort with BetBurger is about the coverage of the Italian bookmakers as we understand their importance.
Thank you.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 22
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:12 pm

I'm afraid the lack of soccer sures is due to bookies speed on aligning odds but you can check by yourself if odds are present clicking on the match to go to their odds comparator where there are all bookies for that match.


This is simply not true the issue is the refresh rate meaning what used to be picked up is no longer being picked up and most of what shows is arbs that existed but no longer exist.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 45
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:33 pm

sadedu95 wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:12 pm
I'm afraid the lack of soccer sures is due to bookies speed on aligning odds but you can check by yourself if odds are present clicking on the match to go to their odds comparator where there are all bookies for that match.


This is simply not true the issue is the refresh rate meaning what used to be picked up is no longer being picked up and most of what shows is arbs that existed but no longer exist.
Yes, I remember you even reported the exact delay to bb, you are probably right, I haven't calculate italian bookies delay on live. I only know that bookies are faster than in the past and this factor+bb delay make our job hard.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 22
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:27 pm

i am taking even more videos as we speak, on average its roughly 30 seconds. Bookies have got faster and opportunities are not like what they were, but right now with betburger there is systemic issue and i am going to try my very best to highlight this. FYI doing it for italian books as well
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 45
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:53 pm

Thank you sadedu but it is full of errors, don't waste your time with italian bookies (if you don't use them).
Right now, bb showed a small sure between Snai (@1,60) and Pinnacle and I wanted to test delay as you are doing.
On Snai site odd dropped to 1,57, I immediately went to the comparator and Snai was not present anymore (see red circle). 10 seconds before there was a surebet, 10 seconds later surebet didn't disappear because of negative % but because Snai disappeared from the software.
It's very hard to work this way and I think all our help won't solve 10% of the whole BB issues.
Schermata 2022-11-05 alle 18.44.22.png
Schermata 2022-11-05 alle 18.44.22.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 388 times
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 22
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:09 pm

No worries, i am sending videos and screenshots as we speak, Very interesting stuff you have found, if you just keeping tracking like i have. If after 1 more week nothing has changed then we know for sure it is finished because like this its a joke. Its like they have put in a delay so they can charge a super premium charge to get up to date odds. Snai has always been a difficult one for them. Goldbet/Lottomatica will go crazy once a day but this is not the fault of betburger more of goldbet and lottomatica showing wrong odds. Eurobet is hit and miss and sisal use to be really good
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 45
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:29 pm

Perfect analyses except for super premium stuff. I think these issues don't hide something shady.
Btw I'm not optimistic, I don't think the software will improve.
Narkis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:10 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:35 pm

betburger is dead? this industry is more and more in trouble with every new second.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 619
Posts: 6153
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:18 am

We are doing some steps forward as the problem is now presented to BetBurger to the maximum extend.

Return to “BetBurger ”