BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
dci2121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Improving every day more and more.... Continue this good work!
I suggest you to add on bookmarks clones IBCbet-12bet and Singbet-188bet...
I think they have same odds.!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:15 am

Hello guys!

We've just added Middles in general arbs flow. They were marked by yellow color.  ;)
Also you can see only Middles, for that you need to check in Middles checkbox on filters toolbar.

thanks!
dr
drhoo

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:20 am

awesome stuff. thanks!

any eta when will you add exchange lay bets?
yo
yorkjoss

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:29 am

Betburger, you miss too many 1 X 2 arbs, all these handicap arbs which you can only get low stakes on are useless
to me, a filter for this would help but even then when I know a 1 X 2 arb exists when I click on + to show more arbs,
it's still not there, 1 X 2 are the best types of arbs as much higher stakes are allowed, beatbookies shows me lots of
1 x 2 or 1 x +/-0.25  arbs which betburger fails to find or hides from me, I suggest betburger you take a look at beatbookies.
at the moment for me it's the better service.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:03 am

yorkjoss wrote: Betburger, you miss too many 1 X 2 arbs, all these handicap arbs which you can only get low stakes on are useless
to me, a filter for this would help but even then when I know a 1 X 2 arb exists when I click on + to show more arbs,
it's still not there, 1 X 2 are the best types of arbs as much higher stakes are allowed, beatbookies shows me lots of
1 x 2 or 1 x +/-0.25  arbs which betburger fails to find or hides from me, I suggest betburger you take a look at beatbookies.
at the moment for me it's the better service.
Hello yorkjoss!

Can you please send us examples of existing arbs witch our service don't see please. Send it here: support[at]betburger.com
Maybe we have problems with bookies parsing.

thanks!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:04 am

drhoo wrote: awesome stuff. thanks!

any eta when will you add exchange lay bets?
The task is in progress. I think tomorrow we can finish it.

thanks
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 29
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Can you plz add some info or something to help us with the rule preferences.For example i want to put limit value in middles and i don't know how to put it to be correct!Some explanation foreach setting or something.Thanks a lot!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:39 am

drhoo wrote: awesome stuff. thanks!

any eta when will you add exchange lay bets?
Hi guys!

We've just added exchange lay bets!

thanks!
mtysocks
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Contact:
Karma: 2
Location: UK
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Hi. I was hoping you would point me in the right direction. I have about 20 bookmakers ticked and wanted to see middles over 1%. It says there are 0. My other alert service shows a lot more. I must be doing something wrong. Please can you help. Thanks
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 am

mtysocks wrote: Hi. I was hoping you would point me in the right direction. I have about 20 bookmakers ticked and wanted to see middles over 1%. It says there are 0. My other alert service shows a lot more. I must be doing something wrong. Please can you help. Thanks
You need to tick "Only Middles" checkbox on left filters sidebar.

Best Regards
dci2121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:07 am

I think that he means the same as i do. your alert isnt finds every arbitage. I work it for a week or so with my other alert service one next to other and you loose some arbs...
dr
drhoo

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:12 pm

how are lay bets marked? I can't seem to find any. or maybe just my bookie selection.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 29
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi guys,betburger are you sure that the button "Same Rules" it is working?
Have you check it?
Sorry for my question but if this is wrong then we will all lose.
Thanks for your time.
nappyboy5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am

ok guys i've lost almost all my bankroll because of a surebet you monitored, you litteraly got confused with the games, on colombia n football primera A, first bet on bet365, for the game autonoma- medellin, the other two on wh for autonoma-atletico junior, i checked the odds and it was scheduled the same, so i figured the team has several names. it wasn't  :'(
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro
Contact:
Karma: 41
Location: Uruguay
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:10 am

nappyboy5 wrote: ok guys i've lost almost all my bankroll because of a surebet you monitored, you litteraly got confused with the games, on colombia n football primera A, first bet on bet365, for the game autonoma- medellin, the other two on wh for autonoma-atletico junior, i checked the odds and it was scheduled the same, so i figured the team has several names. it wasn't  :'(
And what was the market? Because lots of markets where similar in both matches: BTTS, red card, home/away, AH, HT/FT, OU (from 0.5 to 3.5). You were very unlucky.

In my case if I see that teams do not have the same name on the alert and the book, I always google until I'm sure. That happens a lot on Volleyball in Italy, for example. I have also find arb errors with the same teams (main team and reserve) on other alert services.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “BetBurger ”