BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 0
Posts: 554
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:08 pm

fafu wrote: t's something strange with my account
When i want to login, sometimes, in the space where need to be my mail , there are another name. About 10 minutes ago was  ....about 2 days was another strange email!
Happened to someone else this strange things?
I'm afraid not to be some hacker or enyelse to hack my skrill acount with these.
I ask the betburger user if the email "" is your client!??It is not, means that this email is spam or hacker!
This has happened to me several times,I presumed it was other users accounts as it also happened after changing filters sometimes and I would have other users mulitfilters instead of my own.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:04 am

Hello guys,

Problem with unfamiliar multifilters was fixed about 3 weeks ago.
There were bugs in cache system, so filters works perfectly now.

Now we are working on this strange bug with another e-mail in login field on sign in form.
It's quite strange behaviour for web applications, but we will check it.

Also I ask all who met this problem write to support@betburger.com with details and screens, like fafu did.
It will be helpful.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
axeli17
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -4
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:03 am

Skaggerak wrote:
fafu wrote: t's something strange with my account
When i want to login, sometimes, in the space where need to be my mail , there are another name. About 10 minutes ago was  ....about 2 days was another strange email!
Happened to someone else this strange things?
I'm afraid not to be some hacker or enyelse to hack my skrill acount with these.
I ask the betburger user if the email "" is your client!??It is not, means that this email is spam or hacker!

This has happened to me several times,I presumed it was other users accounts as it also happened after changing filters sometimes and I would have other users mulitfilters instead of my own.
Yes, happened to me once also. I thought my computer was hacked and change all passwords...good to know this is not the case.
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:21 am

Old incorrect arbs are sometimes displayed for a several seconds, and disappear soon. They show Pinnacle odds increase with ↑, but the odds have not changed at all. I confirmed this by keeping displaying the lines page. Can you check this ?

For example a arb of the following match between Pinnacle and SBO is sometimes displayed.

Rhein-Neckar Loewen -vs- Chekhovskie Medvedi
Last edited by w62upr on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:35 am

There is another issue with Pinnacle and GoBetGo handball moneyline. Pinnacle and GoBetGo offers either 1x2 or 12 lines on a handball match. Betburger displays a combination of Pinnacle 1(2) and GoBetGo 2(1) for the match that both bookies offer 12 lines as a arb, but this is not a arb but a polish middle. I asked both bookies how they settled 12 lines bets at the time of a draw. GoBetGo answered they refunded the stake amount, so they were same with draw no bet. On the other hand, Pinnacle answered  they regarded the 12 lines bets lost. Therefore a combination of Pinnacle 1(2) and GoBetGo 2(1) are like AH -0.5 and AH 0. This incorrect arbs are often displayed. Please fix this.
Last edited by w62upr on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vladje
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:32 am

'10bet odds already changed' EACH time....
doncht
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:31 pm

I think it happens sporadically. Not really sure though if support already knows about this..
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:32 am

w62upr wrote: There is another issue with Pinnacle and GoBetGo handball moneyline. Pinnacle and GoBetGo offers either 1x2 or 12 lines on a handball match. Betburger displays a combination of Pinnacle 1(2) and GoBetGo 2(1) for the match that both bookies offer 12 lines as a arb, but this is not a arb but a polish middle. I asked both bookies how they settled 12 lines bets at the time of a draw. GoBetGo answered they refunded the stake amount, so they were same with draw no bet. On the other hand, Pinnacle answered  they regarded the 12 lines bets lost. Therefore a combination of Pinnacle 1(2) and GoBetGo 2(1) are like AH -0.5 and AH 0. This incorrect arbs are often displayed. Please fix this.
Hello w62upr,

We've checked this issue and see that data parses correctly, can you please provide us with screenshot.
Better use support@betburger.com for it.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
Vladje
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:24 am

Hi betburger,

3th time I make this comment. '10bet odds already changed'  like each time I go after a surebet where 10bet is involved.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 am

Vladje wrote: Hi betburger,

3th time I make this comment. '10bet odds already changed'  like each time I go after a surebet where 10bet is involved.
Hello Vladje,

Can you please specify are you using Live or Pre-match services?
Also the better way to write about the problem is using contact form on website or write to support@betburger.com

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
Vladje
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:37 am

Hi there,

Its pre-match. Basically every surebet that 10bet is involved with. Okay i`ll use intern contact service netx time.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Vladje wrote: Hi there,

Its pre-match. Basically every surebet that 10bet is involved with. Okay i`ll use intern contact service netx time.
We've checked arbs with 10bet, for now all odds are actual.
Can you please next time send screen with arb and screen with odd on 10bet to support@betburger.com

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
Vladje
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Sure, if i use 10bet again and same problem occurs then i`ll make a screenshot.
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:47 pm

betburger wrote:
w62upr wrote: There is another issue with Pinnacle and GoBetGo handball moneyline. Pinnacle and GoBetGo offers either 1x2 or 12 lines on a handball match. Betburger displays a combination of Pinnacle 1(2) and GoBetGo 2(1) for the match that both bookies offer 12 lines as a arb, but this is not a arb but a polish middle. I asked both bookies how they settled 12 lines bets at the time of a draw. GoBetGo answered they refunded the stake amount, so they were same with draw no bet. On the other hand, Pinnacle answered  they regarded the 12 lines bets lost. Therefore a combination of Pinnacle 1(2) and GoBetGo 2(1) are like AH -0.5 and AH 0. This incorrect arbs are often displayed. Please fix this.
Hello w62upr,

We've checked this issue and see that data parses correctly, can you please provide us with screenshot.
Better use support@betburger.com for it.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
Hello BetBurger Team,

Thank you for your reply.

I did not see this issue last weekend. I'll send you a screenshot if find the issue again.

Thanks
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 570
Posts: 5013
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:19 am

This is excellent. I want to remind to people that horces are very volatile markets and requests nerves from you. Also, In some bookmakers this is the fastest way to get limites, but, why not to try it when you know that you will be limited before the 3rd bet!!!

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register