BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
bruno
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:26 pm

Hi Team! Thanks for the fantastic work. Are planning to add Portuguese bookies at some point? The bookmakers have lower odds in Portugal, betano.pt, Betclic.pt, Bwin.pt, etc.

Thanks
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:47 pm

bruno wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:26 pm
Hi Team! Thanks for the fantastic work. Are planning to add Portuguese bookies at some point? The bookmakers have lower odds in Portugal, betano.pt, Betclic.pt, Bwin.pt, etc.

Thanks
Thank you for sharing kind words with us :), Let me please note that the majority of the bookmakers that we provide are with the .com domain. Here you may check out the full list: https://www.betburger.com/bookmakers. I've forwarded your new bookie request to the corresponding department. In case the decision of adding local versions of mentioned bookies is made please, follow our https://www.betburger.com/news to keep up with updates.
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:09 pm

why goldbet was removed from live?
when it will be restored?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:30 pm

francescosol wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:09 pm
why goldbet was removed from live?
when it will be restored?
Goldbet was temporarily disabled from Live mode due to scanning issues. Unfortunately, at the moment we have no deadline for the resolution of this problem.
Domenico Fotia
Newbie
Karma: 0
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:20 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:27 pm

BetBurger wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:30 pm
francescosol wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:09 pm
why goldbet was removed from live?
when it will be restored?
Goldbet was temporarily disabled from Live mode due to scanning issues. Unfortunately, at the moment we have no deadline for the resolution of this problem.
Hello, I am new in this forum.

I am a leader of a group who make arbitrage using Italian Bookmakers.

I just want to highlight that is very important for us to have goldbet and Lotttomatica available for our activity.

I am working very hard to make acceptable the increase of the price and this Problem make my goal very hard.

Consider that we are more than 100 Betburger's customers.

I hope that this issue will be solved very soon.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:56 am

Domenico Fotia wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:27 pm
BetBurger wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:30 pm
francescosol wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:09 pm
why goldbet was removed from live?
when it will be restored?
Goldbet was temporarily disabled from Live mode due to scanning issues. Unfortunately, at the moment we have no deadline for the resolution of this problem.
Hello, I am new in this forum.

I am a leader of a group who make arbitrage using Italian Bookmakers.

I just want to highlight that is very important for us to have goldbet and Lotttomatica available for our activity.

I am working very hard to make acceptable the increase of the price and this Problem make my goal very hard.

Consider that we are more than 100 Betburger's customers.

I hope that this issue will be solved very soon.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation
Appreciate your understanding. We are doing our best to restore Goldbet as soon as possible.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 11
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:13 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:32 pm

Please can you look into fortunejack, the alerts are always late or when the website is closed it
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:07 am

jagas wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:32 pm
Please can you look into fortunejack, the alerts are always late or when the website is closed it
We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We have passed all the details to our technical team. If there is any problem, it would be investigated and settled shortly. Your patience is much appreciated.
acaciomacedo21
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:22 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:50 pm

in addition to increasing the price, they leave pinnacle with all the wrong odds in the middle of Saturday
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:51 pm

acaciomacedo21 wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:50 pm
in addition to increasing the price, they leave pinnacle with all the wrong odds in the middle of Saturday
We have passed all the details to our technical team. The problem would be investigated and settled shortly.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 45
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:45 pm

BetBurger wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:37 am
alealeale wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:05 pm
I don't want to attack you, bb because if you didn't exist, probably I didn't exist as arber as well but to endorse pkpunter, let's see the situation at the moment on italian prematch.
Mimimum 3 of the higher surebets are wrong:
Sisal, you are matching mb after shootouts and regular time.
Sportpesa provides only ov61,5 or ov60,5 and not ov60.
Betflag has a huge delay.
...and so on...
Thank you kindly for the provided screenshots! We will check them and try to correct the errors as soon as possible.
Hello, sportpesa is still wrong (green)
and as regards al ain (red) yesterday I used the tool as you advice but it's still wrong.
Screenshot 2023-04-18 alle 14.40.21.png
Screenshot 2023-04-18 alle 14.40.21.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1969 times
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:18 pm

alealeale wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:45 pm
BetBurger wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:37 am
alealeale wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:05 pm
I don't want to attack you, bb because if you didn't exist, probably I didn't exist as arber as well but to endorse pkpunter, let's see the situation at the moment on italian prematch.
Mimimum 3 of the higher surebets are wrong:
Sisal, you are matching mb after shootouts and regular time.
Sportpesa provides only ov61,5 or ov60,5 and not ov60.
Betflag has a huge delay.
...and so on...
Thank you kindly for the provided screenshots! We will check them and try to correct the errors as soon as possible.
Hello, sportpesa is still wrong (green)
and as regards al ain (red) yesterday I used the tool as you advice but it's still wrong.
Screenshot 2023-04-18 alle 14.40.21.png
The reported issue has been successfully resolved. It took a little bit longer to get it fixed. But everything should be fine now. Thank you for your waiting
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 45
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:59 pm

Maybe you removed wrong sportpesa odds only from that match but you have to fix the problem in general.
There are still errors on other events. Sportpesa does not provide round numbers on totals.
Screenshot 2023-04-18 alle 15.55.43.png
Screenshot 2023-04-18 alle 15.55.43.png (388.88 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:05 pm

alealeale wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:59 pm
Maybe you removed wrong sportpesa odds only from that match but you have to fix the problem in general.
There are still errors on other events. Sportpesa does not provide round numbers on totals.
Screenshot 2023-04-18 alle 15.55.43.png
We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We have passed all the details to our technical team. The problem would be investigated and settled. Your patience is much appreciated.
Ahmet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:49 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:47 pm

According to my close friend who works at sportsbet;
betburger has removed sportsbet from its list for money. I hope this isn't true. But for me it's real
because there cannot be a site problem that has not been resolved for 20 days. And there is no hiding behind the excuse of an obstacle. There is no problem with a site where even amateur telegram surbet groups do not have problems.

Return to “BetBurger ”