BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
DonkeyKong
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -4
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Hello. Yesterday at nighttime there was some kind of bug with betburgers for me, I didn't see books in the bookmaker window any more. Today I came to betburger again and it is still the same problem there..

This is how it looks: http://i.imgur.com/RMUwvhR.png

I can't choose any books for the filter. I also tried a different browser/IP and a different computer but this is still how I see the window. Is this a problem at your end?
Are you planning to fix this any time soon?

Thank you.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:05 pm

DonkeyKong wrote: Hello. Yesterday at nighttime there was some kind of bug with betburgers for me, I didn't see books in the bookmaker window any more. Today I came to betburger again and it is still the same problem there..

This is how it looks: http://i.imgur.com/RMUwvhR.png

I can't choose any books for the filter. I also tried a different browser/IP and a different computer but this is still how I see the window. Is this a problem at your end?
Are you planning to fix this any time soon?

Thank you.
Hello DonkeyKong,

This problem occurred with free accounts, we're working on it now, it will be fixed in nearest hours.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
dwaynnyt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -19
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:16 pm

Thanks for the confirmation. At least users won't spend hours looking for a fix for this. :)
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:22 pm

The problem with disappeared bookmakers in Bookmakers filter for free accounts was fixed.

Sorry for inconvenience,
BetBurger Team
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 5
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:43 pm

There are problems with Pinnacle live, showing goal lines as corner lines.
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:31 pm

10bet  12bet  188bet  5Dimes  Bet365  BetAtHome  BetOnline  Betcity  Betdaq  Betfair  Betfred  Betinternet  Betliner  Betngo  Betsafe  Betsson  BookMaker  Boylesports  Bwin  Cashpoint  Coral  DoxxBet  Expekt  Fonbet  GoBetGo  Intertops  Interwetten  Jetbull  Ladbrokes  Leon  Marathon  Matchbook  MyBet  Offsidebet  PaddyPower  Pinnacle  PlanetWin365  RedBet  Sbobet  Sirbobet  Smarkets  Sportingbet  TheGreek  Tipico  Titanbet  Unibet  Vbet  Wettpunkt  WilliamHill  YouWin

These bookies are all for pre-match arbs? Or there are more?
I think there are more,but I don't see them to check...
Stergios
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:09 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:50 pm

ylinescu wrote: 10bet  12bet  188bet  5Dimes  Bet365  BetAtHome  BetOnline  Betcity  Betdaq  Betfair  Betfred  Betinternet  Betliner  Betngo  Betsafe  Betsson  BookMaker  Boylesports  Bwin  Cashpoint  Coral  DoxxBet  Expekt  Fonbet  GoBetGo  Intertops  Interwetten  Jetbull  Ladbrokes  Leon  Marathon  Matchbook  MyBet  Offsidebet  PaddyPower  Pinnacle  PlanetWin365  RedBet  Sbobet  Sirbobet  Smarkets  Sportingbet  TheGreek  Tipico  Titanbet  Unibet  Vbet  Wettpunkt  WilliamHill  YouWin

These bookies are all for pre-match arbs? Or there are more?
I think there are more,but I don't see them to check...
go to the clones section ... most of those you mention have clones.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:00 pm

ylinescu wrote: 10bet  12bet  188bet  5Dimes  Bet365  BetAtHome  BetOnline  Betcity  Betdaq  Betfair  Betfred  Betinternet  Betliner  Betngo  Betsafe  Betsson  BookMaker  Boylesports  Bwin  Cashpoint  Coral  DoxxBet  Expekt  Fonbet  GoBetGo  Intertops  Interwetten  Jetbull  Ladbrokes  Leon  Marathon  Matchbook  MyBet  Offsidebet  PaddyPower  Pinnacle  PlanetWin365  RedBet  Sbobet  Sirbobet  Smarkets  Sportingbet  TheGreek  Tipico  Titanbet  Unibet  Vbet  Wettpunkt  WilliamHill  YouWin

These bookies are all for pre-match arbs? Or there are more?
I think there are more,but I don't see them to check...
Hello ylinescu,

All available bookmakers you can find on My Account -> My Bookmakers and Bookmakers Clones pages.
To see them in your filters you need to tick on needed ones.
Then you need to check them in your filters and after that you will be able  to see arbs with selected bookies.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 pm

cristi13 wrote: There are problems with Pinnacle live, showing goal lines as corner lines.
Hello cristi13,

Thanks for feedback, we've already known about the problem and working on it.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
Vladje
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:52 pm

He betburger,

10bet problem looks to be resolved also:) nice
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 5
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:32 am

betburger wrote:
cristi13 wrote: There are problems with Pinnacle live, showing goal lines as corner lines.
Hello cristi13,

Thanks for feedback, we've already known about the problem and working on it.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
Also betfair is not working either, the prices shown have changed ages ago.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:37 am

cristi13 wrote:
betburger wrote:
cristi13 wrote: There are problems with Pinnacle live, showing goal lines as corner lines.
Hello cristi13,

Thanks for feedback, we've already known about the problem and working on it.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
Also betfair is not working either, the prices shown have changed ages ago.
Hello cristi13,

We don't see any problems with Betfair, can you please confirm the problem?
Also problem with Pinnacle was fixed.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
Last edited by BetBurger on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:51 pm

pa3r2adis wrote: From yesterday all odds of main bookies like 365 ,betfair,hill are ages ago and make alert useless and losing your time.
Is this going to cure soon or is a major problem ?
Hello pa3r2adis,

We've checked bookies that you mentioned, everything working and worked fine yesterday.
Can you please provide us with more information and send screenshots from your account to support@betburger.com

Anyone else have such problems?

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Pinnacle and Betfair in play all wrong
HL333982
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:38 pm

Pinnacle is struggling with corners. Seems to be confusing Corners HT with Corners FT.

HL

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register