BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
AnnaPrentice
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:56 am

Thanks for the tip Skillgoose.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:55 am

Hello,

The issue was fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
BetBurger Team
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:09 pm

The update interval of the surebets page below is now 1 minute.

https://www.betburger.com/arbs

It was 5-10 seconds till today. What's going on ? This is unacceptable. Please answer BetBurger Team.
rookie88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:27 pm

I also have problems , i paid the live arbs on 5 march, since two days it doesn;t work anymore, i also sent two e-mails, no reply yet, very dissapointing, i pay money for nothing...
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:59 pm

w62upr wrote: The update interval of the surebets page below is now 1 minute.

https://www.betburger.com/arbs

It was 5-10 seconds till today. What's going on ? This is unacceptable. Please answer BetBurger Team.
Hello w62upr,

You are right the update frequency for pre-game arbs was increased to 60 seconds.
BUT it was made only for FREE customers. For payed clients the auto update speed still the same.
The reason is that we have a lot of customers who are using service with 1% arb's limitation and this influence on payed clients.
Also after spring season we will change it back for FREE clients.

Best Regards,
BetBurger Team
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:03 pm

rookie88 wrote: I also have problems , i paid the live arbs on 5 march, since two days it doesn;t work anymore, i also sent two e-mails, no reply yet, very dissapointing, i pay money for nothing...
Hello rookie88,

It's sad to hear that you've sent two mails and there is still no response.
Sorry for that, can you please send me your e-mail address in PM and describe your problem.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 20
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:31 pm

Hello, when you will add different alarm sounds for pregame and live?
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -4
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:15 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:29 pm

betburger wrote:
w62upr wrote: The update interval of the surebets page below is now 1 minute.

https://www.betburger.com/arbs

It was 5-10 seconds till today. What's going on ? This is unacceptable. Please answer BetBurger Team.
Hello w62upr,

You are right the update frequency for pre-game arbs was increased to 60 seconds.
BUT it was made only for FREE customers. For payed clients the auto update speed still the same.
The reason is that we have a lot of customers who are using service with 1% arb's limitation and this influence on payed clients.

Also after spring season we will change it back for FREE clients.

Best Regards,
BetBurger Team
Very bad decision...
ppintaluba
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 40
Location: Uruguay
Posts: 643
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:37 pm

They are offering a free service and you complain? You could also complain about the 1% limit.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -4
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:15 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:54 pm

ppintaluba wrote: They are offering a free service and you complain? You could also complain about the 1% limit.
They changed a free service in a bad way , this is all I'm saying...
You don't need to be provocative...
ppintaluba
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 40
Location: Uruguay
Posts: 643
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Looter wrote:
ppintaluba wrote: They are offering a free service and you complain? You could also complain about the 1% limit.
They changed a free service in a bad way , this is all I'm saying...
You don't need to be provocative...
w62upr told Betburger the situation was "unacceptable", but it was a free service.
You said it was a bad decision, after Betburger explained a good reason (IMO).

As they say... Don't look a gift horse in the mouth  :)
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:07 am

betburger wrote:
Also after spring season we will change it back for FREE clients.

Best Regards,
BetBurger Team
Hello BetBurger Team,

Thank you for your reply.

Is the new limitation till May 31 ? Are you going to re-limit free users in the future after this spring season ?
drsh1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:32 pm

hi, i believe your engine mistreats nba bet at home odds. nba 3way game bets are read as 3way 1st quarter bets and generate a lot of false arbs in result.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:21 am

drsh1 wrote: hi, i believe your engine mistreats nba bet at home odds. nba 3way game bets are read as 3way 1st quarter bets and generate a lot of false arbs in result.
Hello drsh1,

Thanks for the information. The issue was fixed.

Best Regards,
BetBurger Team
KC83
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi! ! Can You add filter which allow to exclude all youth leagues and filter which will allow to set liquidity on betfair exchange so I will not see arbs with 4 GBP and similar.

Return to “BetBurger ”

Login · Register