BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
yo
yorkjoss

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:35 am

betburger wrote:
yorkjoss wrote:
betburger wrote: Hello guys!

Great news, we've just added game periods! See screen:

Image
too much Betburger, your filters still aren't working like promised, already unusable for me as there's too many arbs
on view which are of no interest to me, now even more, without proper working filters I can't use your service.
Hello yorkjoss,

We've just finished work around filter "1-X-2". To see only 1-X-2 arbs you need to select only "1-X-2&DC" in sports settings and select 3 way outcome in filter.  ;)

Best Regards,
BetBurger Support
I have just done this betburger and now getting zero arbs on soccer but I don't see "3 way outcome" to select
on filter, where do I find this?
Alexandr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:48 am

yorkjoss wrote: I have just done this betburger and now getting zero arbs on soccer but I don't see "3 way outcome" to select
on filter, where do I find this?
Maybe you don't see it because no arbs with your settings.
Attachments
18.png
14.png
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:59 am

yorkjoss wrote: I have just done this betburger and now getting zero arbs on soccer but I don't see "3 way outcome" to select
on filter, where do I find this?
Left Sidebar -> Outcomes -> 3 (checkbox)

Image
Attachments
BetBurger | Surebets 2014-03-26 11-48-15.png
yo
yorkjoss

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:06 am

betburger wrote:
yorkjoss wrote: I have just done this betburger and now getting zero arbs on soccer but I don't see "3 way outcome" to select
on filter, where do I find this?
Left Sidebar -> Outcomes -> 3 (checkbox)

Image
sorry Betburger, thanks for your help
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 5
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:44 am

I suggest adding a filter to exclude results which are only between fast bookmakers (pinn, sbo, 188bet, 12bet)
Alexandr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:38 am

cristi13 wrote:I suggest adding a filter to exclude results which are only between fast bookmakers (pinn, sbo, 188bet, 12bet)
There are two lists in bookmakers pop-up window. Select these bookmakers only one list (for example, select in Bookmakers, not in Required bookmakers) and you don't see it.
Last edited by Alexandr on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
dr
drhoo

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:50 am

great.

can you show me how a back-lay arb looks like? i can't seem to find any. thanks.

also, different rules in tenis filter - how do you determine this? and is there a way to check these rules for each bookie?
Last edited by drhoo on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:04 pm

drhoo wrote: great.
can you show me how a back-lay arb looks like? i can't seem to find any. thanks.
also, different rules in tenis filter - how do you determine this? and is there a way to check these rules for each bookie?
Hello drhoo,

1. At this time you can't see difference between back-lay arbs and default arbs. The only way to see if the arb is back-lay type is to open calculator. (see screen)
2. Different tennis rules are divided into groups according to the fact whether there will be refund or not in case one of the tennis players refuse to continue to play during a match. The conditions are the following:
- at least one ball is served
- at least one set is played
- 2 sets are played
- the whole match is played
3.  «Is there a way to check these rules for each bookie?» – unfortunately no.

Image
Attachments
IMG_27032014_155541.png
dr
drhoo

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:53 pm

ok cool thanks a lot
dr
drhoo

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:37 pm

does it crawl betfair sportsbook too or just the exchange?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:11 pm

drhoo wrote: does it crawl betfair sportsbook too or just the exchange?
Hello drhoo,

Our scanner crawls just the exchange.

Thanks,
BetBurger
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 5
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Diakon wrote: 188 fast bookmaker?.. 188 and these 2 words next to it is something what makes me laugh :)))))
Are you sure we are talking about the same thing?
Alexandr wrote: There are two lists in bookmakers pop-up window. Select these bookmakers only one list (for example, select in Bookmakers, not in Required bookmakers) and you don't see it.
Yes this works actually. I'm wondering if it would still show alerts like 1 SBO X Pinn 2 Soft
Last edited by cristi13 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexandr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:36 pm

cristi13 wrote:
Diakon wrote: 188 fast bookmaker?.. 188 and these 2 words next to it is something what makes me laugh :)))))
Are you sure we are talking about the same thing?
Alexandr wrote: There are two lists in bookmakers pop-up window. Select these bookmakers only one list (for example, select in Bookmakers, not in Required bookmakers) and you don't see it.
Yes this works actually. I'm wondering if it would still show alerts like 1 SBO X Pinn 2 Soft
Yes, if you choose the Soft bookmaker in Required bookmakers
Last edited by Alexandr on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 5
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Alexandr wrote:
cristi13 wrote:
Diakon wrote: 188 fast bookmaker?.. 188 and these 2 words next to it is something what makes me laugh :)))))
Are you sure we are talking about the same thing?
Alexandr wrote: There are two lists in bookmakers pop-up window. Select these bookmakers only one list (for example, select in Bookmakers, not in Required bookmakers) and you don't see it.
Yes this works actually. I'm wondering if it would still show alerts like 1 SBO X Pinn 2 Soft
Yes, if you choose Soft bookmaker in Required bookmakers
Nah, this still doesn't work. I'm getting tons of useless alerts between sharps.
Alexandr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:22 pm

cristi13 wrote:
Alexandr wrote:
cristi13 wrote: Are you sure we are talking about the same thing?
Yes this works actually. I'm wondering if it would still show alerts like 1 SBO X Pinn 2 Soft
Yes, if you choose the Soft bookmaker in Required bookmakers
Nah, this still doesn't work. I'm getting tons of useless alerts between sharps.
It's impossible). Check your "Bookmakers" settings. It should look like this.
Attachments
22.png
21.png
Last edited by Alexandr on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “BetBurger ”

Login · Register