BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:25 am

On Betburger miss more Pinnaclesports arbs. When will all Pinnaclesports arbs. Pinnaclesports odds do not show on calculators. When will problem with Pinnaclesports fixed.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:13 am

poiupoiupoiu wrote: On Betburger miss more Pinnaclesports arbs. When will all Pinnaclesports arbs. Pinnaclesports odds do not show on calculators. When will problem with Pinnaclesports fixed.
Thanks for informing us about the issue.
It has been already settled.
In case you have any more problems, please contact us immediately on support@betburger.com
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:43 pm

On Betburger miss Pinnaclesports arbs. When will
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:53 pm

WHEN WILL PINNACLESPORTS ARBS ON BETBURGER? PINNACLESPORTS ARBS MISS FEW HOURS. YOU FIXED PROBLEM NOW.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:09 pm

poiupoiupoiu wrote: WHEN WILL PINNACLESPORTS ARBS ON BETBURGER? PINNACLESPORTS ARBS MISS FEW HOURS. YOU FIXED PROBLEM NOW.
Dear @poiupoiupoiu !

We totally understand and appreciate your concern!
Our colleagues are dealing with this problem right now.
We’ll surely let you know when the problem will be solved.

Sincerely,
The BB Team.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Dear @poiupoiupoiu !

Our team has already fixed the issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sincerely,
The BB Team.
ernesto22
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:00 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:36 am

hello, this is almost one week there is a large gap between the coast and displayed by bwin betburger at the beginning almost 30 seconds this weekend and this morning over a minute , the result is I 90% lack of surebets , you can correct the problem because it becomes unbearable ...

Cordially
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:22 am

ernesto22 wrote:
hello, this is almost one week there is a large gap between the coast and displayed by bwin betburger at the beginning almost 30 seconds this weekend and this morning over a minute , the result is I 90% lack of surebets , you can correct the problem because it becomes unbearable ...

Cordially
Hey @ernesto22!

Please, be so kind to specify the bookies you're having problems with.
Send your reply to support@betburger.com.

Sincerely,
The BB Team
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:03 am

I also commented earlier with incorrect odds on pokerstars because of a difference in rules (Ice Hockey - pokerstars under/over is including OT, compared to others which are o/u regular time).

See a lot of incorrect odds on pokerstars anyway (also basketball)
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:16 am

thag wrote: I also commented earlier with incorrect odds on pokerstars because of a difference in rules (Ice Hockey - pokerstars under/over is including OT, compared to others which are o/u regular time).

See a lot of incorrect odds on pokerstars anyway (also basketball)
Thanks for pointing out the problem.
We have checked and found that the market allows bets with OT.
Please, be so kind to send us a screenshot with incorrect Regular and Over Time in hockey.
And what's wrong with basketball? If it's possible, please send us a screenshot too.
We'll be waiting for your reply to support@betburger.com!!!
Attachments
upload_7_12_2015_at_11_59_22.png
upload_7_12_2015_at_11_59_43.png
Last edited by BetBurger on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Is the program down right now? Not getting any results right now. Could just be my side as it was fine 5 minutes ago.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 30
Posts: 773
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Skaggerak wrote: Is the program down right now? Not getting any results right now. Could just be my side as it was fine 5 minutes ago.
live is not working
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Pre&live dosen`t working.
BREAKDOWN - please fix it how fast is it possible
GLopez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Pinnacle live has been horrible last week with a lot of false arbs reported because of either just a wrong line listed, or a wrong line listed because of a 1 minute delay in odds displayed. Please fix this.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Thordin wrote:
Skaggerak wrote: Is the program down right now? Not getting any results right now. Could just be my side as it was fine 5 minutes ago.
live is not working
Hello there!

We totally understand and appreciate your concern!
Our colleagues are dealing with this problem right now.
Just as the issue is settled, we'll surely let you know.

Sorry for any inconveniences!
Sincerely,
The BB Team.

Return to “BetBurger ”

Login · Register