BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:43 pm

raizzak wrote: i just hope you continue to offer the old design. I just hate the new one...
Dear @raizzak,

Of course, we’ll keep the old interface.
But as everything in our world is developing and growing, all the new features and improvements will be added to the new interface, as it has been designed with the possibility of extension.
The old interface will be available for our current customers, while new customers will be able to see only the new and improved version of BetBurger.
We understand that many of you are used to the old version, so you need time to adapt.
Unfortunately, we’re not able to support two versions simultaneously, so the old one will continue to exist in its current format. At the same time, we plan to work on improving the new interface.
Our main directions for the improvement: speed, automation and convenience.

Sincerely,
The BB Team.
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:48 pm

I didnt like your new design before, now I think its much better then old one
KOUVAS
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:58 pm

In your new interface at the free version you have disabled the bookies selection option?
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:21 am

betburger wrote:
raizzak wrote: i just hope you continue to offer the old design. I just hate the new one...
Dear @raizzak,

Of course, we’ll keep the old interface.
But as everything in our world is developing and growing, all the new features and improvements will be added to the new interface, as it has been designed with the possibility of extension.
The old interface will be available for our current customers, while new customers will be able to see only the new and improved version of BetBurger.
We understand that many of you are used to the old version, so you need time to adapt.
Unfortunately, we’re not able to support two versions simultaneously, so the old one will continue to exist in its current format. At the same time, we plan to work on improving the new interface.
Our main directions for the improvement: speed, automation and convenience.

Sincerely,
The BB Team.
What is current difference ? Is there a page which says it ? Is both the speed same ?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:36 am

KOUVAS wrote: In your new interface at the free version you have disabled the bookies selection option?
Dear @KOUVAS,

Yes, we have disabled this option on the new interface at the free version.

BR,
The BB Team.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:45 am

w62upr wrote:
betburger wrote:
raizzak wrote: i just hope you continue to offer the old design. I just hate the new one...
Dear @raizzak,

Of course, we’ll keep the old interface.
But as everything in our world is developing and growing, all the new features and improvements will be added to the new interface, as it has been designed with the possibility of extension.
The old interface will be available for our current customers, while new customers will be able to see only the new and improved version of BetBurger.
We understand that many of you are used to the old version, so you need time to adapt.
Unfortunately, we’re not able to support two versions simultaneously, so the old one will continue to exist in its current format. At the same time, we plan to work on improving the new interface.
Our main directions for the improvement: speed, automation and convenience.

Sincerely,
The BB Team.
What is current difference ? Is there a page which says it ? Is both the speed same ?
Dear @w62upr ,

Here you may familiarize yourself with benefits of the new interface: https://new.betburger.com/new-interface-benefits.

Sincerely,
The BB Team.
AnnaPrentice
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:11 pm

First i would like to thank you for the brilliant option to change bookies domain names. I use several monitors for arbing and I am really annoyed that when you click an odd to redirect you, a new tab opens in chrome hiding my betburger arb feed. Anyone has a trick how to have redirecting to open a new window instead of a tab?

Edit: Also, the 'without current' option seems not to be working when using multifilters.
Last edited by AnnaPrentice on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:30 pm

AnnaPrentice wrote: First i would like to thank you for the brilliant option to change bookies domain names. I use several monitors for arbing and I am really annoyed that when you click an odd to redirect you, a new tab opens in chrome hiding my betburger arb feed. Anyone has a trick how to have redirecting to open a new window instead of a tab?

Edit: Also, the 'without current' option seems not to be working when using multifilters.
Dear @AnnaPrentice,

In this case, you have to right-click on odd and select "open link in new window".
Look at the attached screenshot, please.
Attachments
Screenshot_10.png
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Dear @AnnaPrentice,

Regarding the option 'without current', we have detected the bug.
We're working to fix it right now.
We’ll surely let you know when the problem will be solved. 

We apologize for any discomfort caused.
Sincerely,
The BB Team.
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:46 pm

tab colour is changed, thank you

world is mine :)
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:15 pm

AnnaPrentice wrote: First i would like to thank you for the brilliant option to change bookies domain names. I use several monitors for arbing and I am really annoyed that when you click an odd to redirect you, a new tab opens in chrome hiding my betburger arb feed. Anyone has a trick how to have redirecting to open a new window instead of a tab?

Edit: Also, the 'without current' option seems not to be working when using multifilters.
Dear @AnnaPrentice,

We have already fixed the issue.
In case there is still any problem, let us know.

Regards,
The BB Team.
AnnaPrentice
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Thank you betburger.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:28 pm

AnnaPrentice wrote: Thank you betburger.
Dear @AnnaPrentice,

You are welcome ;)

In case you experience any more difficulties, please inform us immediately.
The BB Team.
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Is it me or has Unibet disappeared from your service?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:52 pm

vinciguerra wrote: Is it me or has Unibet disappeared from your service?
Dear @vinciguerra,

No, we still have this bookie.
You may choose it in your Personal Account.

BR,
The BB Team.

Return to “BetBurger ”