BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets

Canbet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Canbet

Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Yes I agree with you, but as you said they have a UK license and not a license in a tropical offshore country, for now they are not a scam.
The bonus of 550 euros is hard, 13k rollover I think, handicaps don't count, I dont see another trick there, the only trick is the limit.
They give this bonus every week, this is not a good sign, but ok no problem until now.
drage
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Canbet

Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:58 am

I made a withdraw two and half week ago, less than 1k eur.
I wrote an email, when I will get the money.
I received this message today:

"Thanks again for your email.

As you may be aware we continue to experience ongoing technical difficulties which have slowed down our internal payments system.

We can assure you that we are making headway into the amount of overdue withdrawals. Our finance team are making payments every day, however it is taking longer to clear the back log than previously anticipated. This is due to the fact that our finance team are still required to make the payments manually which is severely slowing down our payment process.
Because of the length of delay with your withdrawal request, I do understand your concerns and frustrations, however just to reiterate, we continue to work around the clock to fix the situation and will email you to let you know when we have addressed your own individual request.

Once again we apologise for the delay in processing your withdrawal, and we assure you we are doing everything we can to ensure your withdrawal is paid as quickly as possible.

If you have any further queries please let me know directly. 

Regards,

Michael. "
Kalf1992
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:28 am

Re: Canbet

Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Got the same thing I am waiting on about 1,3k or something :(
sikok68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Re: Canbet

Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:30 am

drage wrote: I made a withdraw two and half week ago, less than 1k eur.
I wrote an email, when I will get the money.
I received this message today:

"Thanks again for your email.

As you may be aware we continue to experience ongoing technical difficulties which have slowed down our internal payments system.

We can assure you that we are making headway into the amount of overdue withdrawals. Our finance team are making payments every day, however it is taking longer to clear the back log than previously anticipated. This is due to the fact that our finance team are still required to make the payments manually which is severely slowing down our payment process.
Because of the length of delay with your withdrawal request, I do understand your concerns and frustrations, however just to reiterate, we continue to work around the clock to fix the situation and will email you to let you know when we have addressed your own individual request.

Once again we apologise for the delay in processing your withdrawal, and we assure you we are doing everything we can to ensure your withdrawal is paid as quickly as possible.

If you have any further queries please let me know directly.  

Regards,

Michael. "
i have received same email for more than 20 accounts.last 4 months.....
got paid every time,average 10-12days of waitting time,,,
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 596
Posts: 5366
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Canbet

Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:44 am

You will get paid eventualy, but no reason to chase your luck from  now on.
piciu18
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: Canbet

Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:46 am

Arbusers wrote: You will get paid eventualy, but no reason to chase your luck from  now on.
The question is how long will we need to wait. I'm waiting six weeks, sending emails and getting always the same answer: "technical difficulties".
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 596
Posts: 5366
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Canbet

Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:58 am

piciu18 wrote:
Arbusers wrote: You will get paid eventualy, but no reason to chase your luck from  now on.
The question is how long will we need to wait. I'm waiting six weeks, sending emails and getting always the same answer: "technical difficulties".
My guess is that they are uploading funds to e-wallets as we speak. They made a terrible mistake offering this generous bonus that almost all of you took advantage of, probably many times. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't back such an offer and they went under. Very unprofessional from their side.
However, they have a reputation in the market and they will not think to get away with your money.
Some bookmakers, if they want to reduce their costs with e-wallets, or even stay under the radar of other bodies, they need to upload money slowly, and i believe this is the case here.
I read in other forums where mateurs are gothering, that they do pay, even if they pay slowly.
So...it is better getting this e-mail telling you about technical bs, instead of not getting an e-mail at all. At least, you know that they are still in town.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 596
Posts: 5366
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Canbet

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Bri, read the following lines with open mind please.

Of course it is easy for me to say because i have no money tied there but on the other hand, my mind is more clear than those who do wait for their money simply because i m not under pressure.
If you say that you didn't get any bonus that is ok with me. What i just wrote, is that multiple bonus takers caused this situation.
Yes, 6 weeks is a deterioration of the situation.
Suppose that you send an e-mail every day as you suggested. Is this going to solve the problem? Since when text e-mails are producing money? Because money is the issue here.
What kind of deposits are you talking about? The canbet issue is on for more than a month and almost all players know what is going on. There is no deposit at all in Canbet. Whatever money sent to players is straight from their pocket.

I m not trying to defend anyone here. In any dispute i m always with the player and against the bookmaker. I m just trying to explain a situation because i see some of my fellow friends being engaged is a shity situation.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 596
Posts: 5366
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Canbet

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:19 pm

And by the way, here is my position since Oct the 18th: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,1046.msg19328.html#msg19328

Booyaka gave a ''heads up'' since September the 5th in the same thread.
sikok68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Re: Canbet

Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:05 am

bri999 wrote: arbusers,
          my mind too is clear as I have no money tied up and in a good place to comment as I have been in similar position to piciu, I am well aware emails don't "make money" but at the same time if they can only pay so many and not everyone then it does no harm to remind them you are waiting, I emailed almost every day, in the end they paid me, whether that made a difference, who knows?, for anyone who has withdrawals pending with Canbet this is a serious and worrying situation.
i will try them again this weekend with new account
i will let you know how this is going on in my case,,,
i never got paid later than 2 weeks even with 800-1000e to withdraw
i never have to wd more,so i do not know what happens if more money are in wd,,
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 596
Posts: 5366
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Canbet

Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:09 am

You are taking your risks!
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Canbet

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:32 am

sikok68 wrote:
bri999 wrote: arbusers,
          my mind too is clear as I have no money tied up and in a good place to comment as I have been in similar position to piciu, I am well aware emails don't "make money" but at the same time if they can only pay so many and not everyone then it does no harm to remind them you are waiting, I emailed almost every day, in the end they paid me, whether that made a difference, who knows?, for anyone who has withdrawals pending with Canbet this is a serious and worrying situation.
i will try them again this weekend with new account
i will let you know how this is going on in my case,,,
i never got paid later than 2 weeks even with 800-1000e to withdraw
i never have to wd more,so i do not know what happens if more money are in wd,,
If you dont want to wait 1 month for receiving your money and for some verification tricks, then dont do it.
drage
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Canbet

Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:39 am

drage wrote: I made a withdraw two and half week ago, less than 1k eur.
I wrote an email, when I will get the money.
I received this message today:

"Thanks again for your email.

As you may be aware we continue to experience ongoing technical difficulties which have slowed down our internal payments system.

We can assure you that we are making headway into the amount of overdue withdrawals. Our finance team are making payments every day, however it is taking longer to clear the back log than previously anticipated. This is due to the fact that our finance team are still required to make the payments manually which is severely slowing down our payment process.
Because of the length of delay with your withdrawal request, I do understand your concerns and frustrations, however just to reiterate, we continue to work around the clock to fix the situation and will email you to let you know when we have addressed your own individual request.

Once again we apologise for the delay in processing your withdrawal, and we assure you we are doing everything we can to ensure your withdrawal is paid as quickly as possible.

If you have any further queries please let me know directly. 

Regards,

Michael. "

Today I received the money. 30 days...
piciu18
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: Canbet

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:18 am

piciu18 wrote:
Arbusers wrote: You will get paid eventualy, but no reason to chase your luck from  now on.
The question is how long will we need to wait. I'm waiting six weeks, sending emails and getting always the same answer: "technical difficulties".
I finally received my money today.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 596
Posts: 5366
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Canbet

Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Always listen to the old fox.

Return to “Bookies discussion”