Free Arbitrage For All!!

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:07 am

Your ''bonus'' was 50 euros max i think, not 500, u could paid him and u could have more new customers, but now...
Sirbobet.com
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:13 am

As we say before ...please read better guys...!!

We give 150euro bonus on each deposit for 5 weeks!Now we change that but titi  and other 1256 players they  have accepted this rules !
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:19 am

You say that you are arbitage-friendly, so you understand that this guy lost his money. But you dont even care and you talk about rules etc.
This guy, titi, made a wrong move when he registered under these rules and now he is gonna pay for this, he should read more carefully your UNFAIR rules and should stay away. Now he will pay for his mistake and you will not have new customers.
ppintaluba
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 40
Location: Uruguay
Posts: 643
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 am

Sirbobet.com wrote: Dear pptibua

Please read better!!
No need to shout and please write better.
Sirbobet-Arbitrage wrote: Dear Supebetmonitor,
We could give a promise to pay titi80, as you gave to us that you remove your article to refer badly abous us, after our interview.

Or to give a normal promise to materialize as most reliable company.

We ask personal Surebetmonitor because we have the interview and he promised it.
When you wrote this ... Was it not unfair for the other 1256 players?

You are free to pay or not based on the terms at the moment titi subscribed. But it's not right that you decide to pay and then decide not to pay just because you are angry with a third party that has nothing to do with titi.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Sirbobet.com
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:39 am

Your question is a joke???Realy you don t understand what s the problem???
ppintaluba
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 40
Location: Uruguay
Posts: 643
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:56 am

Sirbobet.com wrote: Your question is a joke???Realy you don t understand what s the problem???
Sirbobet. You said some hours ago that you would pay titi. After that you got angry because SurebetMonitor would not delete its review and decided not to pay titi. So I think your decision has nothing to do with fairness to the other clients. I understand what you are saying, but it's you who changed your mind in a few hours.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -9
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:10 am

WH caught me once dumping chips on poker tables (Obviosly against strict rules ) and returned money anyway, bet365 gaved me a free bet (stake returned) of a lost bet on hockey ( I didnt know the rules and i thought i should won)...so every company makes goodwil gestures....
Unfair with 1256 other users ? No...Your previous rules were unfair.... Now try to be Fair,maybe changing the rules for previous customers too...
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 570
Posts: 5010
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:24 am

Sirbobet-Arbitrage wrote: Dear Supebetmonitor,
We could give a promise to pay titi80, as you gave to us that you remove your article to refer badly abous us, after our interview.
Or to give a normal promise to materialize as most reliable company.
We ask personal Surebetmonitor because we have the interview and he promised it.
This is not professional attitude IMO.
You link a payment to a player with a dispute that you have with a website.
Furthermore, you are talking about a promise to pay, and not a payment. The differenve is huge.
Red flag here.

You are talking about 1256 clients. WOW. This is the sum of all the arbing community. I m glad that more arbers are visiting sirbobet, than this forum.
It would be better if you say ''We will not pay titi80, because this will create a precedent and that would cause severe issues.'' That would be a clear statement that everyone would understand and justify.
All other explanations and opinions are just negative exposure that you have.
Sirbobet-Arbitrage
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Contact:
Karma: 4
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:52 am

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:54 am

Dear Arbusers,

There is no promise that we will pay the user titi80.

You maybe did not get the humor, we give in response supermonitor .

Users were 1256 with the old conditions , while the new condititions have reached 1900
Be sure that at least half from here have an account with us , like titi80. Although he has disappeared just we  answered yesterday.
From the beginning we gave clear answer why we will not pay user titi80

Because we distinguish a unfriendly climate, we leave from discussions with you as well as understood most of you do not know what you want .

Before 10 days, when we gave 150 euro bonus everyone said change the terms , then we changed conditions and the withdrawal process, the same users said changed very quickly without bonus
SurebetMonitor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -29
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:57 am

Sirbobet-Arbitrage wrote: Because we distinguish a unfriendly climate, we leave from discussions with you as well as understood most of you do not know what you want .
Indeed, that is the case here, just the subject differs.
Surebet Monitor - Free arbitrage alert software
http://www.surebetmonitor.com
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 570
Posts: 5010
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Sirbobet-Arbitrage wrote: Finally, we changed some conditions, like withdrawal to skrill.
Now you can withdraw to skrill ( up to six deposit times)
For example,
If you deposit 1000 via skrill you can withdraw up to 6000 via skrill
Of course the whole amount is withdrawable ..
Simply if the amount is bigger ( in this case 6000 euros)  will be able to withdraw via bank transfer
Going back to the sequence of pms in this thread, i noticed that the date that Sirbo changed its rules is December the 28th.
TIti80 still didnt answer about the date of his registration.
Therefore, i suppose that every account registered after the 28th of December, enjoys all priviledges as described above by Sirbobet, with the exception of a X6 limit when it comes to withdrawal.
That said, the only-one who can speak about Sirbo's reliability and credibility is someone that started an account after 28th of December and requested for a withdarawal, lower than X6 times of initial deposit.
I m asking this forum's members: Is there someone that fits in this description?
Thanks.
titi80
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:45 pm

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:05 am

Hi all,

Thanks for your support in this case.

To clear this situation, here is my sirbobet story in short.


1, I made my first deposit on 03.12. 150€ and I got 150€ bonus.

2, Then I read it here on arbusers that money is able to withdraw after 6 times rollover, was no mention of existing or new costumers at all.

3, I asked to withdraw 50% of my balance on 03.01., my withdraw request was accepted.

4, I emailed them on 04.01. and asked when I will get my money.
  This was their answer:
" Dear customer
You receive your money Monday 11.00-6.00am"
The time frame a bit strange what they give but I waited with patience until Tuesday.

5, Then I asked, why I did not get my money on 07.01.

6, As I did not get answer on previous day I wrote them again with a harsh manner, saying if I am wont get paid I will post it on here and on other forums.
They answered immediately (what a surprise) saying:
You have arbitrage account with bonus on every deposit!You can make withdrawal only 50% of your deposits!


So this is where we at now.

I think its a lose-lose situation for Sirbobet and me as well.
They loosing trust while I loosing some money.
Sirbobet-Arbitrage
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Contact:
Karma: 4
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:52 am

Re: Free Arbitrage For All!!

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:09 pm

Thanks for your answer. It's something we've been waiting long.
Just so things were  with a little change.
1) We do not answer because he threat to write arbusers and as you saw didn’t change anything.
2) Let lose your confidence because we adhere our terms and conditions. We're proud of it.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”

Recent Posts

Login · Register