About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
Gr8tOne
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: About BetInAsia

Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:48 pm

BetInAsia wrote: Hello, Arbusers! There are a few answers that we should add here, to address the last posts in this thread.

18bet standalone accounts - We announced in an earlier post that BetInAsia will discontinue offering these accounts, although 18bet will still be offered on BLACK.

SBO on BLACK - We can't give a specific time frame, but we are working on getting the SBO back on BLACK. I would still emphasize that their offer is not as competitive as other bookies and exchanges that we have constantly available on our platform.

Neteller and Skrill - Generally, payment methods are available according to the regulations we have to comply with, so that will end up leaving some of the countries with less than the full range of our offered payment methods. We will still actively work on improving our offer and your ease of use of the BetInAsia services.

If you have any questions, please contact us via support@betinasia.com. Thank you
Hello, can't find some markets in my BetInAsia black account. It has been a problem and am unable to place arbs. I will attach some screen shots to illustrate what am trying to say.
The first screen shot shows the "total match" market for a match between fulham and arsenal from the pinnacle main site, while the second and third image shows the drop down for adding markets for the same game, but from BetInAsia black account. But as you can see there is no "total match" market(or similar name) for BetInAsia black account. Am having difficulties finding markets in BetInAsia black account. I have contacted the BetInAsia customer care, but still no luck. I am appealing to more experienced users to assist me.
BetInAsia shot 2.jpg
[attachment id=0 msg=78450][attachment id=0 msg=78450]
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:46 pm

Hi @Gr8tOne, please note that we can't see the images (invalid attachment), but we would recommend you to go through these resources:

phpBB [video]

BetInAsia BLACK - Blog article

How can I place a bet on BetInAsia BLACK? - help page

What you are looking for is the 'Asian Total' market, and it's the third listed market, after '1x2' and 'Asian Handicap' markets on the BLACK trade page. Hope that we could assist you with the issue you were facing. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
Gr8tOne
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:58 pm

BetInAsia wrote: Hi @Gr8tOne, please note that we can't see the images (invalid attachment), but we would recommend you to go through these resources:

phpBB [video]

BetInAsia BLACK - Blog article

How can I place a bet on BetInAsia BLACK? - help page

What you are looking for is the 'Asian Total' market, and it's the third listed market, after '1x2' and 'Asian Handicap' markets on the BLACK trade page. Hope that we could assist you with the issue you were facing. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks
Am glad to hear from you. Am having so many challenges. Actually i learnt about BetInAsia through this forum, but never knew i could add them as referral when registering with BetInAsia. Please can i discuss with you through private message ? SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY MISSING.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:00 pm

Hello, Arbusers community. BetInAsia would like to inform you that we made a change to the Card depositing method, so now a 3% fee will now be applied to this option.
As much as we would prefer to keep all of the methods free, we had to make this change.

All other deposit options remain free, as up to now. If you have any questions, please contact us via support@betinasia.com. Thank you
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
fritvalg123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:38 am

I did try out BetinAsia for 1 week now..

In the beginning i was surprised by their good support, but now here 1 week afterwards i think im done with this agent.

Customer Support via chat can be personal and talk with you like a human, but on e-mail its always somebody else who replies and these people is super annoying.. they always replies you standard mails back.

I had to get some help from Arbusers because my pending withdrawal was pending 2 days before it was processed, and the first 12 hours, CS replied within minutes that i should wait up to 12 hours.. after the 12 hours, they stopped replying..

The chat supporter told me for 2 days in a row - "i think they will pay you tomorrow".

Then here 4 days after i have requested smaller withdrawals with 500 euro, and they were processed within an hour..
My balance is now around 6k, so i made 10 smaller withdrawals on 500 euro each, because i dont want to wait 2 days again.. and they requested an explanation from me of why i did request 10 times.. they also rejected them and said i should request the whole balance at once instead - even that it will take longer time. He kept on saying it will take 8-12 hours..

I dont like that they dont have open 24/7, you can't move money to BIA wallet, and request withdrawals before they open. The balance will be available on the gambling products until they work again.

The chat also told me that we could speak about compensation since the first withdrawal took 2 days, but after it was paid, the e-mail CS wouldn't offer any compensation.. i requested either the withdrawal commission paid back, or a free withdrawal next time - nothing was offered, even that the person on chat said that he is open to discuss.

The 2% withdrawal fee on BTC seems like a nice way to earn fast money..

Instead i was eager to find alternatives and i just have to say i would anyday take Asianconnect..
I signed up with them right after i was fustrated with the robot answers the e-mail support from BIA gives, and here they are open 24/7, pay you out anyday, anytime within 20 minutes, and they even PAY YOU 2% on your deposits with bitcoin!!!
Offer same and even more bookies.. They are not even competitors in my eyes..

- Next up, i have an advise for BIA as an example..
If you can't earn enough on agent business to stay open 24/7, i would maybe advise you to open a "vip-subscription" where people can pay like 100 eur for a 30-day VIP service - which could include "lightning fast FREE withdrawals, and 24-7 support and transfers".

A highroller like me would pay for that, if i didnt know asianconnect of course.

That was my 2 cents, regarding this agent. b
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:20 pm

Don't forget that Asian Connect didn't let you withdraw more then 10k during April/May period due to epidemic. On the other side, I was able to withdraw ''any'' amount without any problems with Betinasia. Betinasia's Black tool is very useful. It's not available in AC. Betinasia has edge in Orbit as well. BIA's orbit is much more reliable and quick. Asian Connect's orbit is very problematic.
fritvalg123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:09 pm

point taken, i have experienced same with orbit at AC now..
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Hello, Arbusers community. We always appreciate feedback from our users. It helps us improve in the ways most customers would want us to.

We have to agree here with @Yngwie/Sawyer, pointing certain differences between our offer and the competition.

We make it imperative to process the withdrawals as fast as possible. In some instances, our partners would conduct a review on the customer's account activity, so that would take more time than usual for the request to be completed. We can only ask for your patience while waiting.

I should point out that after simplifying the request within one withdrawal, it was processed in about 20 minutes.

We will take the suggestions as something that will help us make the process and communication with our customers better. Thank you
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:16 pm

Asian connect told me they dont accept deposit again for Orbit so i wonder how you can still use them
mijune2
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:46 am

I was recommended by Arbusers to Betinasia. I have never used any agent before. It seemed great to me. I Registered in July. Playing since then. I am a normal gambler. Place bets in many games. Specially football, cricket and tennis. I Deposited many times and had a withdraw 1 month ago. They paid it within few hours. Then I thought they are good and can be trusted. Later I deposited and lost my bets. Later I deposit again 700$ and I won few bets and my balance is now 6500$+
I am not a rich person. I waited few days to have a free withdrawal. And after 1 month my free withdrawal date came yesterday. I requested 4500$ withdraw and they are not paying it! They asked to wait 8-12 hours but now 18 hours+ passed. They are not even replying to my email now.
In the meantime I logged in to their platform BLACK to place bets and it shows disabled there! They are not even solving that too since yesterday. This is totally frustrating to accept. The review I got about them and the experience I am receiving in my only 2nd withdraw is unbearable. They even don’t reply! Why we will use agents when it makes same drama like normal bookie makes after winning some money? Totally unacceptable. As I was recommended by Arbusers, I thought I should share it here. If possible help me out. Thanks.                     
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:56 am

I believe you are over-reacting when you complain about an 18hrs withdrawal, out of which only 5 hours could be considered as banking hours.
In any case, pass me your account e-mail via PM and I will push with BetInAsia.
mijune2
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:00 am

arbusers wrote: I believe you are over-reacting when you complain about an 18hrs withdrawal, out of which only 5 hours could be considered as banking hours.
Mate, they are not replying my email that's the issue. And I wasn’t worried about my withdraw first but when I saw BLACK is also disabled I got worried. And they aren't solving my BLACK account disable issue too. BLACK problem occurred on the same day when I requested the withdraw and not paid.
I am sending you a message with my Betinasia mail take a look. Thanks in advance.         
mijune2
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:25 am

arbusers wrote: I believe you are over-reacting when you complain about an 18hrs withdrawal, out of which only 5 hours could be considered as banking hours.
Mate, I am not usually active in forums. I sent you a message few minutes ago. Did you get it? I am clicking in My Messages option but showing nothing that's why got confused and asked you. Kindly confirm or have a simple reply. Thanks in advance.       
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:38 am

Yes, your PM is received and already forwarded to BetInAsia.
Being nervous is not helping.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:55 am

Hi @mijune2, the delay was due to a security check we had to run on your account, but everything is cleared so your request will be processed now. You have also been directly informed via email.

We do look to answer all messages in a timely manner, and we can only ask for a little more patience from your side in the future. Thank you.

Return to “BetInAsia”