BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Value Bets – new functional from BetBurger!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Value Bets – new functional from BetBurger!

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:51 am

Dear users, we have great news for you! We’ve developed a functional for value betting. We created a separate layout page for all value bets available:
betburger.com/valuebets

We’d also like to note that you have a possibility to choose a type of bet: Live or Prematch, and add a certain filter to manage the functional in your «Account» => «Multifilters» => «Valuebet». That all enable you to find more wagers and make more money with BetBurger! More details on how Valuebet software works you can find in the: betburger.com/manual/functional-value-bets

This is only beta version of the product. Our main goal is to understand how it is interesting and necessary tool for our customers. Comments and suggestions you may post here or send to support@betburger.com
Last edited by BetBurger on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Re: Value Bets – new functional from BetBurger!

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:00 am

Dear users, please be notified that we suggested some further development Valuebets section:

- hide menu added
- removal of valuebets from the layout
- grouping of valuebets by event
- shortcut filter menu
- sorting by valuebet index
TANAK
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 05, 2019 11:53 pm

Hi mate, any discount for a 1 year prematch suscription?. Thanks
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Tue May 21, 2019 6:04 am

TANAK wrote: Hi mate, any discount for a 1 year prematch suscription?. Thanks
Hi, you already get a 30% discount purchasing Prematch 360. Currently we have no other promotions.
Attachments
screenshot (1).jpg
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:47 pm

Dear friends! We are happy to announce that we have taken into account all your suggestions and recommendations on the ValueBets functionality, and have carried out a thorough work on its improvement.

The updated ValueBets tool allows you to greatly improve the value betting efficiency. This, in turn, would result in a positive impact on your potential earnings.

Read the Manual section to get more details on how to work with the updated ValueBets tool: betburger.com/manual/functional-value-bets

In order to get started with the updated Valuebets functionality, switch to the Pricing page and select the most suitable subscription option: betburger.com/prices-valuebets

What's new in the updated ValueBets tool:
ValueBet profitability calculation added. Now we have a possibility to display valuebet yield in the layout. Check out our blog to see the formula to calculate valuebet yield with illustrative examples of the process of using our service: betburger.com/blog/valuebets-tool
Simultaneous use of several filters. You can create several multifilters with different settings for different sports and leagues.
The Accounting option added. This feature greatly facilitates keeping statistics on bets you’ve made.
Sorting by the value bet yield and index added. Sort your layout in the way profitable ValueBets appear on the top.
Enhanced multifilter settings. You can set all parameters you require for more effective work with overstated odds.
Attachments
value(price-bb).jpg
LazyBird
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:13 pm

Good work on the new value bets function, I'm very much enjoying it. I have one suggestion. Can you please add a minimum & maximum odds filter? I assume some people like myself prefer to place bets within certain odds parameters at times for various reasons.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:33 pm

LazyBird wrote: Good work on the new value bets function, I'm very much enjoying it. I have one suggestion. Can you please add a minimum & maximum odds filter? I assume some people like myself prefer to place bets within certain odds parameters at times for various reasons.
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. In this case, you can adjust min and max odds in the Bookmakers settings of your account and value bets will be displayed within the specified range.
LazyBird
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:08 pm

Roger that.
co
cocahontas

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Could someone please report if live valubetting is profitable, and if accounts last longer than prematch? (same as in surebetting).

Thank you.
LazyBird
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Another piece of feedback. After clicking on a valuebet and bringing the bet details to display in the top right window, it's no longer possible to click the drop down box and to view the full list of bookmakers when the 'auto' button is on. Is this a bug? What happens is the dropdown box automatically closes as soon as the odds refresh is performed. It's very annoying. With the regular arbing service you can leave the drop down box open and watch all bookmakers odds update without the dropdown menu closing.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:17 am

LazyBird wrote: Another piece of feedback. After clicking on a valuebet and bringing the bet details to display in the top right window, it's no longer possible to click the drop down box and to view the full list of bookmakers when the 'auto' button is on. Is this a bug? What happens is the dropdown box automatically closes as soon as the odds refresh is performed. It's very annoying. With the regular arbing service you can leave the drop down box open and watch all bookmakers odds update without the dropdown menu closing.
Thanks for your feedback. Yes, we understand the essence of the problem. We'll try to fix it asap.
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:22 am

Why you only have tennis singles displayed on bet365 and pinnacle and not doubles, both prematch and live?
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:59 am

SticyBandit wrote: Why you only have tennis singles displayed on bet365 and pinnacle and not doubles, both prematch and live?
Hi,
There are some issues with Pinnacle on tennis, we'll eliminate them soon. Thanks for your patience.
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:22 pm

betburger wrote:

Hi,
There are some issues with Pinnacle on tennis, we'll eliminate them soon. Thanks for your patience.
I wanted to say that I never saw tennis doubles as arbs with bet365 and pinn, not as some temporary issue.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:37 pm

SticyBandit wrote:
betburger wrote:

Hi,
I wanted to say that I never saw tennis doubles as arbs with bet365 and pinn, not as some temporary issue.

Perhaps the reason is that Pinnacle has few similar matches. If you notice a surebet between these bookmakers that skipped by our scanner, please let us know.

Return to “BetBurger ”