RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bookmaker.eu

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
autobetting
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Bookmaker.eu

Wed May 05, 2021 6:22 pm

Bookmaker.eu is one of the biggest outlets in the world. However,after i shaved them live for some Bucks they dont let me place one more Bet and i have to call their Customer Service.
trueloque
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bookmaker.eu

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:49 pm

yes , their stakes are high , however they steal also high stakes , here my case :

I made two bets in Bookmaker.eu , both for break in 7 th game of match Bellier vs Griekspoor :

flashscore.pl/mecz/rsR9KAcr/#/szczegoly-meczu/szczegoly-meczu

I went for two bets , each 15 eur to win 99 eur , for break in 7 th game . I made bet BEFORE game started , and for normal regular odd , i mean similar odds that were before in Bookmaker.eu for break Griekspoor . I won , although 7 th game started 0-15 for Griekspoor . But finally Bellier won , i should won . They say bet was past . I dont care if they have some issues . I made my two bets BEFORE game started , and for NORMAL odds . So i should get paid . Its 100 % easy case . Their answer :

In the case of an obvious error on either the posted line, scheduled game time or maximum wager limit, all wagers on that game/event will be deemed as "No Action" and will be canceled and refunded accordingly. For any further details, you can check HERE.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do no hesitate to contact us via chat or by replying to this email. We'll do our best to resolve your inquiry as quickly and accurately as possible.

Regards,

So , they lie . It wasnt past bet . And i want to say clearly once more : i made normal fair bets , they should be settled .
Btw they had recently some issues with past bets . I saw some of them . I made 1 eur stakes for this , i lost , and guess what they did ? They SETTLED AS LOST . So they are 100 % thiefs .

So Bookmaker.eu is legit thief . Before in the past the robbed me some eur , in this year many my Bitcoin deposits were cut - 10 % , its joke . But i couldnt do nothing . Now they started steal regular bets .
Attachments
zaklad na gemy.png
zaklad na gemy.png (300.51 KiB) Viewed 635 times
zaklad na gemy z id.png
zaklad na gemy z id.png (114.07 KiB) Viewed 635 times

Return to “Bookies discussion”