Withdrawal from BIA

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
bigporkka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Withdrawal from BIA

Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:02 am

Hi, this is my first post, I have read reviews on this forum but never registered before.

Anyways, I joined betinasia 8 days ago, I have quested 5 withdrawals with MuchBetter (E-wallet) during the time, MuchBetter is the only withdrawal option I have with them based on my location.

Anyways, the first 3 was successful, only takes about 2-4 business hours for them. However, the last 2 had significant delays, those 2 were requested between 20-22, so basically Friday until Today, their response to me is that they are currently facing technical difficulties and theres no timeframe.

So I wanna ask you guys, did you guys experience similar issues with withdrawals the recent days, will BetinAsia fuck winners? I only did one deposit on the day i opened the account with them, basically profited 900% at this moment so i did 5 withdrawals while only needed the first deposit. They shouldn't have reasons to fuck me right given that they are a broker.
bigporkka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Withdrawal from BIA

Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:52 am

Can anyone have any knowledge please reply
AUAvi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:25 am

Can't speak for the delays but BIA are one of the most reliable brokers in the market.

If your bets weren't made on dodgy matches, you shouldn't have any issues with receiving your funds.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:28 pm

bigporkka wrote: Can anyone have any knowledge please reply
Hi,
Thank you for your question and we appreciate your concern. As our support team informed you there was some tech delay over the weekend with MuchBetter payment solution. BetInAsia is not restricting winning players and you can continue using our services. Please keep in touch with our support team about the pending withdrawals as they will assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you once again.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
bigporkka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:25 am

Well, thanks for reply, but i hope you understand my concerns, I have not been use your service for a long time yet so i can't fully trust.

But if the problem gets solved I will update this post to ensure your reputation stays positive
bigporkka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:42 am

BetInAsia wrote:
bigporkka wrote: Can anyone have any knowledge please reply
Hi,
Thank you for your question and we appreciate your concern. As our support team informed you there was some tech delay over the weekend with MuchBetter payment solution. BetInAsia is not restricting winning players and you can continue using our services. Please keep in touch with our support team about the pending withdrawals as they will assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you once again.
Just an update to everyone viewing this post, this issue is solved, BIA is a trustworthy broker, they did have issue with MuchBetter payment, the bitcoin withdrawal was processed within 2 hours of request, professional.

Return to “BetInAsia”