About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: About BetInAsia

Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:30 pm

BetInAsia wrote: Hi apoel81. Apologies for the delay, but we have good news! :) BF is available once again!

Thanks for your patience.
That is great news, I have been waiting for it too.  Commission is a bit steep though.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:07 am

BetInAsia wrote: Hi apoel81. Apologies for the delay, but we have good news! :) BF is available once again!

Thanks for your patience.
Betfair is back indeed. Think there is a bug on some games though. Tried many times to place a bet inplay, when rest books don't have odds and bet was never accepted even though odds were there.

For example, tried to place a small bet on 300/1 on Matsumoto Yamaga when they were trailing 4-0. Rest books weren't offering 1x2 odds bar betfair and bdaq. Tried several times with no success. Repeated same bets with another agent and was accepted fine at same odds. Same happened in 3-4 diferrent cases so assume there is a bug there.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:06 pm

That is great news, I have been waiting for it too.  Commission is a bit steep though.
[/quote]
It's 6%! Twice as big as before...
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:23 am

Hello,

It's true that we had problem with Betfair in past time. Now we have again Betfair up and running and looking to slove the problem with commission, our developers working hard to solve it and set it back on 3%, everything should be in place soon. Thank you for understanding.

If you have any question, please contact our support at support@betinasia.com or via live chat on BetInAsia website or simply post here.

Have a great day,
BetInAsia
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:35 pm

It's great to have Betfair is back! Black is an incredibly useful tool and Betfair is essential. I hope you fix the comission problem soon. Thank you again for solving the Betfair issue.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:38 am

Hello dear Arbusers,

We are happy to inform you that we have solved problem with Betfair commission and set it back to 3%. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us!

Have a nice day,
BetInAsia
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
cumeke
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:32 pm

betinasia have country restritions?

It didnt have till now, i was operating with no problems at all, why this now?
misti221622

Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:01 pm

i need 9wickets agent
Nicklas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:41 pm

some days ago i noticed a new interface for direct deposit using credit card either on Black or Orbit product.

I can't find this link now.

However i notice a new link :

https://portal.betinasia.com/Account/Lo ... urnUrl=%2F

Is this a new log in page? what's the purpose? and how to log in without a password?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:22 pm

Hello Arbusers! To clarify previously mentioned points:
  • @cumeke - Specific products have country restrictions, so I would ask you please to request more info via support@betinasia.com or the live chat on BetInAsia website in order to receive the correct answer for the platform or bookie you are interested in. Thanks
  • @misti221622 - We don't provide 9Wickets accounts but we do have other BF whitelabels available. Please contact us directly via support@betinasia.com or the live chat on BetInAsia website, or open an account to see all of the offered products and test accounts.
  • @Nicklas - We have made improvements to the user interface side but we still don't offer card payment options. Hopefully that will change soon as well. The new interface is not 100% complete so we didn't roll it out for all users. Please bear with us and we'll be sure to update you once everything is complete. Thank you for your patience.
Nico72
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:30 pm

Nico72 wrote: Hello,

I sent an email to have information to betinasia and they answer me :

We are genuinely grateful for choosing us as your betting broker. Unfortunately, we have to inform you that we do not accept customers from France anymore due to our license requirements.

As we know how much you value your favourite Asian bookies, we have done thorough research, and also from the feedback of our mutual (Asian) partners, we found a company that is willing to accept French players. From the numerous testimonies, reviews and positive references we can recommend the well-tested betting provider Bonebet.com.
We cannot guarantee your experience with Bonebet, but what we heard the service they offer is of the highest standard.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and wish you all the best in the future.

So I’d like to know if someone here has experience bonebet? And if it is possible to be refer to them by arbusers?

Thank you for your help.
As betinasia still not accept French people, does anyone here had tried bonebet?
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:18 am

Last 1-2 weeks odds for ISN are not appearing on platform.

Any idea when problem is expected to be solved?

P.S Just noticed betfair odds gone as well
Last edited by apoel81 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soccerman2
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:02 pm

I noticed bdaq odds too
paulkot
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:29 pm

Try to access betinasia but the only thing i achieved is loading their Page...
Why i cant access their site?
Is there any Skype i can contact them?
(also the links from here doesnt work)
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-01-16-01-25-38-249_com.brave.browser.jpg
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:48 pm

Hi everyone. Going to answer these messages now. Apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience :)

@apoel81 and @soccerman2 There were some tech issues a few weeks back, but everything should be in order now.

@paulkot We had an issue with the website server on that exact day. You can always contact us via email: support@betinasia.com or Skype: BetinAsiaSkype

Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Thank you

Return to “BetInAsia”