BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

VPN Bet365

Reliable services and solutions for those who really need it.
dejancg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:18 pm

I don't think dedicated servers from well known providers such as Amazon are a good idea. Those are known IPs and my opinion is that by using them to place bets, you are basically waving at the bookie saying "hey, I'm trying to hide my real IP by using this well known service".
kefalas68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:48 pm

The million dollar question is... Does anyone know a company who provides residential ips without bandwith limit? Maybe buy some ip on demand and pay per month/ip??
Gass
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:33 pm

chrisgr1984 wrote: Allow me to give an answer aswell ..

Its not just British sim card , generally when you have a sim card from one country and you are in another using roaming, you are using an IP from the country that the sim belongs to. So for example if you have a british sim card and you are in France yes you will have a british ip , same as if you are in UK with your french mobile and you connect on the internet through your french data , you will be using french IP.
So in reality you just need a sim card from a country that betfair is allowed
About speed/latency/lag through roaming , you will have the same as you would have with a local sim simple because when you are using roaming, you connect to the local networks and usually to the network that is stronger at your position(this is not a rule thu cause if you have vodafone XX , usually you will be using the local vodafone)
Thank you very much Chris for the quick response I would just like to know if you have ever tried this strategy? me yes and I can tell you that arriving in France I had a French ip address and not that of the country accepted by bet365
kouklamou
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:27 pm

AlexNotman1 wrote: IP of the country Im currently in? Nope. Im from Poland and 365 is banned here so every single time they they detect I'm from polish IP I can't enter. Using UK sim card when you switch on roaming it's gonna be UK IP, I checked that.
is the latency bad though? In other words, not great for exchange, live or arbing?
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

VPN Bet365

Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:52 pm

cocahontas wrote: I think even when I use for example UK simcard, they will still see that im login from country where its restricted if i will not use VPN. or?
No, they won't. Answer was posted already but non believers still here.

As abovementioned, why don't you spend 10 pounds and buy one? People want to earn shitloads of money but are not willing to invest just pennies and try new ways to make money themselves.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

VPN Bet365

Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:10 am

Cmon UK sim card costs 10 pounds. I mean it was free for me I just had to top up 10 pounds. Order one and find out yourself. For me it's fine, may be different for you.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

VPN Bet365

Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:10 am

The importance of VPN services is big and it will be even bigger in the near future due to authoritative governance in many countries. This is not only about betting and gambling but for a wider range of activities. I believe it worths this forum to dedicate resources in research in this field. Maybe create a custom white label available to the members or some members only.
Please consider.
giannis89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:17 pm

chrisgr1984 wrote: Allow me to give an answer aswell ..

Its not just British sim card , generally when you have a sim card from one country and you are in another using roaming, you are using an IP from the country that the sim belongs to. So for example if you have a british sim card and you are in France yes you will have a british ip , same as if you are in UK with your french mobile and you connect on the internet through your french data , you will be using french IP.
So in reality you just need a sim card from a country that betfair is allowed
About speed/latency/lag through roaming , you will have the same as you would have with a local sim simple because when you are using roaming, you connect to the local networks and usually to the network that is stronger at your position(this is not a rule thu cause if you have vodafone XX , usually you will be using the local vodafone)

I can confirm this information is correct, however, things are not so easy guys, otherwise it would be very easy for everyone to use IPs from different countries without restrictions for ever, not only for gambling but also for other purposes. The data is limited for roaming, my provider for instance has the following term: Goodybags work in the EU/EEA when your account has EU roaming enabled. EU roaming is available for a maximum of 60 days in a rolling 120 day period.'', which means that I cannot use my UK data in the EU for more than 2 months in any four month period. This is actually the basic principle or roaming, to use it only for a short period of time when on holidays for instance, not for ever.
I'm sure all the companies have similar rules, so it won't work with the same UK sim card if you are not a UK resident. I haven't tried what happens if you change sims every 2 months though, so I can only give you info when using the same sim card.
By the way, in order to verify your account you need a UK address, so I suppose you have a friend somewhere in the UK that you can register with his account? Changing IPs to have access to bet365 is not the only thing you need.

Hope the above clarifies.
Last edited by giannis89 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
chrisgr1984
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:58 pm

Gass , then you probably did something wrong . Its not depending of your phone , its not depending of the country , is how the networks( mobile networks) working , so better to give one more try

Gianni every network has it own rules and T&C. I would suggest you to read them before you buy . The main providers are usually more flexible in such things
The sure is that you cant keep a sim in roaming for years, you will have to replace it or visit the country of the origin every few months, but the one you posted from my experience and my research it has very strict T&C about roaming apparently 
Gass
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:52 pm

Hi alex sorry for the inconvenience I saw a post from you on this site regarding British sim cards to bet on bet365 or betfair without any vpn or vps I would like to know if this strategy still works? and which company do you use for the sim card? I currently live in France and I also wanted to know if with this strategy and a British sim card I was going to have a good coverage in France in 4g and if the IP address will be very British even in France I am frankly sorry for my English I am french and i use google translation sorry again and thanks in advance
Gass
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:51 am

chrisgr1984 wrote: Gass , then you probably did something wrong . Its not depending of your phone , its not depending of the country , is how the networks( mobile networks) working , so better to give one more try

Gianni every network has it own rules and T&C. I would suggest you to read them before you buy . The main providers are usually more flexible in such things
The sure is that you cant keep a sim in roaming for years, you will have to replace it or visit the country of the origin every few months, but the one you posted from my experience and my research it has very strict T&C about roaming apparently
ok thank you very much for your answer guys really nice and I have one last question do you think this strategy works only with the uk? because I try the same thing with a country like monaco who have a phone service he assures me that if I leave the country I would necessarily have the ip address of the country in which I am or it only works with cards prepaid sim? And for you what is the best company in the UK with good coverage in France? thank you in advance
Gass
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:10 pm

I swear that this strategy does not work example if you use the British sim card in France you will automatically have a French ip address because you connect to the French antennas I test this strategy with all British operators in France it does not work
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

VPN Bet365

Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:22 pm

I expect custom made solutions with VPC and dedicated servers to be one of the next big things in this industry.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

VPN Bet365

Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:41 pm

Yeah, sure. Don't know why saying this but that's isn't true, was explained by few members but some of you still spread fake info.

Poland. Double sim mobile. UK one from giffgaff. IP from UK. Will you stop posting fake info now?
Attachments
2.JPG
1.JPG
Gass
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:48 am

Alex please tell the truth in addition to that giffgaff request a confirmation of domicile in the UK if you use the 4g too often in another country I try this strategy and I promise you that the ip address directly of the 4g connect to the antenna of the country to which I live

Return to “VPN - VPS - VPC services ”