Betinasia charged 3% deposit

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
hexaflexa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betinasia charged 3% deposit

Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Hello.

few days ago i deposited to betinasia via bank card 2000EUR. i was suprised when i actually got 1940eur to my balance. i did ask why is that and the answer was:

Thank you for reaching BetInAsia.

Yesterday afternoon we got information from the payment provider that on every deposit there will be charged a 3% fee. Our related department is informed and is working to change this information on the official site and on the portal.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation and we look forward to many years to come.
Kind regards,

The thing is, when i did deposit there was no information about fee on page or terms (wasent updated yet).  If i would have known about the fee, i would have used another deposit option (i need to deposit more anyways so i planned to make bank transfer later anyways ).

there was no 3% marked then: https://prnt.sc/uh6yxy
How it looks now: https://prnt.sc/uh6zkd

I tried to talk with betinasia that they should cover this fee (60eur) as it was not my fault, but its just like talking with wall.
-----
While i understand its not betinasia who got the fee, they should cover it because i did not have any chance to know about this fee. who says next time fee cant be 90%?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Betinasia charged 3% deposit

Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:34 am

Had the same issue and was also charged the fee for the first time a few days ago.  It's not a lot of money, but it's the principe that the change wasn't announced in a mail or on the site.  A few days before there was no fee and all of a sudden you're charged 3% without a notification.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Betinasia charged 3% deposit

Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:06 am

Hi Arbusers. We made an announcement with a post in the About BetInAsia topic when the change was made.

@hexaflexa Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience. The info wasn't shown on the Portal accounts cause of a technical issue we had, but that was fixed shortly after.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com

Return to “BetInAsia”